The site is experiencing issues and is unable to fulfill your request at this time. If this problem persists please contact customer support.
27 Technical Writing Jobs for Beginners
Do you want to to learn how to become a technical writer?
As a freelance writer for small businesses, I tend to focus more on the marketing writing tips than the technical writing aspect. But I have been paid to review tools and services and that can serve under a technical writing job.
Technical writing jobs are growing fast and companies are on the lookout for talented technical writers to help them achieve their goals.
If you’re thinking about becoming an online paid writer and unsure what to write about, consider tech writing.
Technical writing jobs are an in-demand freelance writing service and can help you make a living as a writer.
Because not a lot of freelance writers – including myself – can conversationally write about technical ideas.
So, if you have experience in the technology industry, deal with technical writing papers at your job, then you can leverage that experience and learn how to become a technical writer.
To help you out, let’s get into what technical writing is, the different types of technical writing there are, and tips on how to become a technical writer.
What is Technical Writing?
Originally, technical writing jobs were the ability to take difficult to understand technical topics, like cryptocurrency, and break them down into easy to understand concepts.
But, over time, technical writing has evolved into so much more than that.
Technical writers often write how-to guides that helps to break down complex topics into user friendly guides that connect developers and customers.
You also write copy for technical based products and services.
For example, Dropbox – a file hosting service – has several blogs, from a news blog to work culture blog to a tech blog .
I’m not sure if the actual Dropbox developers are writing on this blog or they have hired technical writers, but you can peruse the blog to see technical writing.
Writers that don’t have any kind of technical background can find technical writing jobs difficult – I’m not going to lie. This isn’t a writing niche that you can just jump into with no tech background.
You need to be able to organize complex topics and write about them in straight to the point and easy to understand topics.
Technical writers can write for large, well known technical companies or small start-ups.
They write for a wide variety of industries, such as finance, IT, biotechnology, high-tech manufacturing, aerospace, and global supply chain.
You know a freelance writing job needs a tech writer when any kind of technical information is conveyed.
This can be anything from repair manuals, consumer product manuals, press releases, catalogs, medical studies, electronics, and even that error message you get when you type in the wrong password, just to name a few.
Anyone who works in a technical field is most likely doing technical writing.
Often times technical writers work as part of a team and have an overview of the entire project and the goals surrounding the project.
So, even though my main niche is digital marketing writing, if I wanted to break into technical writing, I would first become familiar with the various tools and services online and then branch out to a particular niche like finance and see if I can write about financial tech concepts.
But, if you’re new to freelance writing, how do you find technical writing jobs?
How to Become a Technical Writer
A full-time technical writer can make a very good living since it’s a topic that not many writers can write about.
If you are not already in a technical field, you can always try another writing niche and see if you can incorporate tech into your content.
For example, you can write for an app company and become familiar with the tech associated with apps. Over time, you can branch out to work in a specific area like biotech or cryptocurrency.
Over time you can gain the skills to write with clarity on what can often be a confusing topic.
Just as with other types of writing work , you can find many different types of technical writing jobs on job boards for writers .
For example, Contena is a job board with Tech as its own category . In that category, you can find hundreds of technical and IT writing jobs.
Other technical jobs found on only Contena:
- Database Content Editor and Writer
- PC Hardware Ghostwriter
- Software Content Writer
- Tech Deals Writer
- WordPress Blogger
If you use my special link for Contena use code elna10 for a 10% discount . You can also get 10% off any option or 10% off each payment if you choose the payment option . AND if you pay in full you receive a 20% discount PLUS your coupon will stack on top of that !
If you are looking for work for a specific company or within a specific industry, don’t hesitate to reach out to them.
This is called cold pitching and it can be time consuming, but well worth it in the long run.
If you know of specific brands or companies, then the process isn’t as in-depth. But, if you don’t then most of your time will be finding these companies.
Focus on the skills that you’re able to bring to a technical writing position at that company.
Technical writers also need to have impeccable research skills.
Research can come in the form of online publications, interviews, research databases, and academic publications.
You need to be able to take that data that you have researched and synthesize it into your writing in an organized and easy to understand format. This is especially critical when working with science and medical research.
Technical writers also need to have great communication skills.
You are most likely to be working with a team of people, so being able to listen and effectively communicate with others is an important aspect to writing your article.
Technical skills are also very important.
While you don’t need to be an expert in the field that you are writing about, you do need to be knowledgeable on the topic.
It can be very difficult to convey complex topics if you don’t understand them yourself.
Obviously technical writers also need to have good writing skills .
Your document should be easy to read both for those within the technical field and those outside of the field.
Your writing should be error-free and follow that particular company’s style guide.
A great tool to help you with providing error-free writing is Grammarly. It’s a tool every freelance writer should have!
Each piece will likely have a tone and style that that writer should follow.
Technical writers should also be proficient in designing their document to include appropriate charts, graphs, and other graphics.
Technical Writing Jobs You Can Try
There are many different types of technical writing jobs for both experienced and novice writers.
Take a look at this list and see what type of technical writing job interests you the most. You can then use Google to research more about this topic.
1. Traditional Technical Writing
Traditional technical writing is a rather broad term but simply means that the writing is geared towards professionals within that field.
These can include writing pieces like research papers, repair manuals, and programming guidelines.
This is what technical writing started as and has since developed into other niched down technical writing jobs.
2. Professional Report and Review Writers
Technical writers who specialize in professional reports and reviews focus on writing reports related to business and education.
This can include business growth, legal case reviews, personnel activity reports, business status reports, and reports related to educational institutions.
3. Science and Medical Paper Writers
There are many opportunities out here for science and medical technical writers.
Research can be difficult to understand and even more difficult to explain to layman.
To interpret these research findings, medical professionals and scientists work with technical writers. These documents can then be a learning resource for other practitioners or the general public.
4. Technical Editor
Technical editing jobs are in just as much demand as technical writing jobs.
Editors work with the writer to make any corrections and round out the piece. Editors check for grammar and spelling errors, proper punctuation, syntax errors, and any other aspect of the piece that could use improvement.
5. UX Writer
UX writers are an essential part of the design team as a whole. The UX writer’s responsibility is to write all of the copy that a user sees when using a product.
This is generally for a website, piece of software, or mobile app. You would act as a guide to help the user navigate and achieve their goal.
The UX writing niche is also an in-demand and profitable writing niche too!
6. End-User Documentation Writers
Think about the last time you purchased a product, did it come with a manual of some kind?
Pretty much every product has some kind of how-to or user manual that helps the user understand how to operate it correctly. They don’t write themselves!
Companies hire technical writers to write these end-user documents!
These types of documents need to be clear and concise so the reader can easily understand instructions and that’s where you can come in!
7. Technical Marketing Content Writer
Developers are great at developing software and apps, but they are generally not so great at writing about what they have developed.
A technical marketing content writer can help them to explain their product to customers in a way that they understand the product through various forms of marketing materials.
8. White Paper Writer
A white paper is used to focus on the success of the company and highlight certain products. As a white paper writer in the technological niche, you should be able to present the issue and how the company solved it.
For more help, check out my guide on how to write a white paper .
9. Case Studies
Case studies are also used for marketing purposes and similar to white papers but are experience based. Case studies focus on the experience of one customer and the ROI they got from the product or service.
Being a case study writer and niched down to the tech industry can really help you ramp up your income for sure because it’s focussed and niched down!
10. Proposals and Pitches
Technical marketing content writers can also work on proposals and pitches in a business to business setting.
Technical writers become part of a team that helps move from project specs, to proposal, to pitch, and an executive summary.
For these types of technical writing jobs, you write brochures that help customers understand a product or service.
Brochures can highlight the uses and functionality of the product and create clear descriptions.
Since most brochures are in print, you might have more success finding writing jobs locally .
12. Technical Copywriter
Copywriting in any form can be very useful for every company.
Technical copywriting is a little different than traditional technical writing as it focuses more on the marketing aspect rather than explaining a product or service.
The goal of technical copywriting is to gain customers and sales. This position can overlap with the technical marketing content writer with things like case studies.
Technical copywriters can also write ads, web pages, and landing pages.
Again, as you can see, when you niche down – copywriting > technical copywriting – you can create the demand for this type of writing and charge more.
More Technical Writing Jobs
13. operations technical writing.
Operations technical writing focuses on writing operations guides usually targeted at beginners. They are detailed with concise instructions.
These guides can include assembly instructions, installation guides, owner’s manuals and guides that address specific issues related to a product.
These operations guides are typically considered “traditional technical writing”.
14. Technical Creative Writer
You don’t usually see creative writing and technical writing go hand-in-hand but some companies are seeking content that informs as well as entertains.
This form of writing could be used to inspire a reader to make an action such as purchase a product, for example.
15. Technical Content Contributor
A technical content contributor is capable not only of presenting technical instruction and information, but can make it easier for others to understand.
This content is methodical and detail-oriented but clearly demonstrated in a way that non-technical users can follow and comprehend.
16. Technical Communication Consultant
Technical communication consultants write the information for instruction manuals, how-to guides and other supporting documents as well as develop and gather the necessary information from the hiring company or organization.
They also consider the needs of the users when compiling technical documentation.
17. Technical Finance Writer
A technical finance writer creates informative content such as financial documents for banks and insurance agencies as well as for print, online and presentations.
They may also write copy for websites and news outlets.
Technical finance writers create content anywhere from reports on global stock markets to guides on how to set up a retirement fund.
18. Feasibility Study and Corporate Report Writer
A feasibility report is a compiled document that helps decision makers choose between available options.
For example, real estate feasibility reports include information about land surveys, building permits and zoning laws to help developers determine the best property to purchase.
A feasibility study and corporate report writer would be responsible for compiling the required information and presenting it in a written document for the client.
19. Policies and Procedures Writer
Nine times out of ten, when you start a new job, you’ve been asked to read and review a policies and procedures manual. These document detail the expectations and responsibilities of both the employer and the employee.
These guides are used by companies big and small to protect themselves against allegations that employees were not made aware of the rules. They also protect employees from mistreatment by the employer.
Policies and procedures writers are able to present all of this information in a clear manner so as to minimize issues between the company and its employees.
20. Business Plan Writer
When new or established businesses apply for loans from a lending institution, they are required to provide a detailed business plan.
These documents include information on expenses, potential losses as well as potential profits. Business plan writers may also have to include marketing strategies and information on the financial stability of the business owner.
These documents are vital for businesses seeking loans.
21. Literature Review Writer
A literature review in the world of technical writing refers to a document that provides an overview of what is known about a particular subject.
They are used to summarize information gathered through research as well as other findings on the subject.
A literature review writer will be expected to include research milestones, conflicting results as well as what has yet to be discovered.
22. Grant Writer
When individuals or entities apply for a grant through a government department, corporation, foundation or trust, they must complete an application process that require a grant proposal or grant submission.
A grant writer compiles and writes this document in order to secure funding for the nonprofit organizations seeking them. They also contact these corporations, businesses and government agencies.
23. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Writer
A standard operating procedure (SOP) is a document that clearly defines processes for accomplishing routine tasks such as how to process payroll, calculate vacation time or how to hire a new employee.
These are a sort of “employee guide” for the back-end operations of a business. They are used to make sure everyone performs these tasks consistently.
SOPs are important in eliminating issues in the workplace such as favoritism and irregularities.
24. User Help Guides
User help guides provide users with specific answers to questions they may have about a product or service. The focus of these guides is to answer common questions in order to avoid users having to contact a support team or customer service.
They are typically broken down into sections so that users can read ahead, re-read information or look for specific information.
Therefore, they need to be written in a very organized and concise manner in order to enrich the user’s experience and strengthen their understanding of the product or service.
And, guess what? This type of writing is a lucrative writing niche for sure!
25. Product Manuals
Most of the stuff you buy is accompanied by a product manual and, although it may end up on a book shelf or in a junk drawer, you’ve probably had to refer to this document a time or two.
Product manuals are valuable documents that inform the buyer of the product’s main features, general maintenance and basic operation.
These manuals have to be written in a detailed, yet concise, manner that is understandable to users.
26. Assembly Guidelines
Apart from illustrated Ikea instructions, most assembly guidelines provide written instructions as well as simple illustrations to show a user how to physically set up a product.
Assembly guideline writers are responsible for writing user-friendly step-by-step instructions in a way that will result in an accurately assembled product.
27. Technical Books
Technical books are similar to help guides except they provide a lot more detail about the product for users who want to know all of the ins and outs.
Mostly used in the world of technology and software, technical books are definitive guides that serve almost as a course for mastering the product.
Writing technical books requires a deep understanding of the product and should be written to appeal to non-expert users.
My Best Tips For Being a Successful Technical Writer
As with any freelance writing niche you need to be the go-to writer so that you can make a living as a writer.
Let’s go over my best tips to help you be more successful landing technical writing jobs.
1. Use Credible Sources
As a technical writer, when finding credible sources , you should always give proper credit in the form of citations to the original source.
This is important when you are writing white papers, brochures or documents for other businesses.
2. Understand Your Topic Thoroughly
You should be knowledgeable in the subject matter that you are writing about. This is a given in this writing niche.
It will be more time consuming and more of a challenge if you know nothing about the topic because you will spend most of your time researching the topic and not writing about it.
3. Understand Your Audience
If you checked out Dropbox’s tech blog, you will see they are writing to other developers.
There will be terms and phrases that only other developers will understand.
So, make sure to be fully aware of the audience you’re writing to and refine your writing to cater to that audience.
For more help, check out Freelance Blogging in a Weekend where I help you with understanding how to write for different audiences.
4. Have Great Communication Skills
Good technical writers are able to effectively communicate with the client and plan out the document.
This is especially important in this niche as the ideas are comprehensive and technical.
5. Know Your Limits
If you find the scope of the project to be too difficult, then you probably shouldn’t be writing about that topic.
This might be hard when you accepted the writing gig, but if you are honest with the client and maybe even offer another writer in your place, they should be fine about your decision.
Remember, the client wants a professional in their writing topic and if you are unsure then they will be unsure.
6. Write in a Logical Way
When writing your articles or documents, write in English in a way that is literal and logical.
This allows your writing to be translated into other languages and makes it easy to understand. Also make sure to add some conversational elements to make it easier to read.
7. It’s Okay to Use Graphics
Since technical writing requires visualization of what you’re writing about, feel free to add graphics to illustrate your points.
Get Your Technical Writing On!
There ya go!
As you can see, there are many opportunities out there for technical writers. You just need to find your niche and what you’ll enjoy writing about long term.
Technical writing can be difficult for many writers – it is for me – but don’t try and force it.
If it doesn’t come naturally to you, then try a different writing vertical.
Here are more freelance writing jobs for you –
- 25 Travel Writing Jobs
- 12 Grant Writing Jobs
- 6 Fashion Writing Jobs
While technical writing can be very lucrative, not everyone will make a good technical writer. Figure out what your expertise is and go for it!
Let me know in the comments if you’re a technical writer or interested in technical writing jobs!
Please remember to pin me!
Share this post with your friends!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
An official website of the United States government Here is how you know
The .gov means it's official. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site.
The site is secure. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.
- OCCUPATION FINDER |
- HOW TO FIND A JOB |
- A-Z INDEX |
- OOH SITE MAP
What They Do
Work environment, how to become one, job outlook, state & area data, similar occupations.
What Technical Writers Do
Technical writers prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
Most technical writers work full time. Although technical writers work in a variety of industries, they are concentrated in the computer and management, scientific, and technical industries.
How to Become a Technical Writer
Technical writers typically need a bachelor's degree to enter the occupation. In addition, knowledge of or experience with a technical subject, such as science or engineering, is beneficial.
The median annual wage for technical writers was $78,060 in May 2021.
Employment of technical writers is projected to grow 6 percent from 2021 to 2031, about as fast as the average for all occupations.
About 5,400 openings for technical writers are projected each year, on average, over the decade. Many of those openings are expected to result from the need to replace workers who transfer to different occupations or exit the labor force, such as to retire.
Explore resources for employment and wages by state and area for technical writers.
Compare the job duties, education, job growth, and pay of technical writers with similar occupations.
More Information, Including Links to O*NET
Learn more about technical writers by visiting additional resources, including O*NET, a source on key characteristics of workers and occupations.
What Technical Writers Do About this section
Technical writers, also called technical communicators , prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information through an organization’s communications channels.
Technical writers typically do the following:
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
- Write or revise supporting content for products
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content
Technical writers create paper-based and digital operating instructions, how-to manuals, assembly instructions, and “frequently asked questions” pages to help technical support staff, consumers, and other users within a company or an industry. After a product is released, technical writers also may work with product liability specialists and customer-service managers to improve the end-user experience through product design changes.
Technical writers often work with computer hardware engineers , computer support specialists , and software developers to manage the flow of information among project workgroups during development and testing. Therefore, technical writers must be able to understand and discuss complex information with people of diverse occupational backgrounds.
Technical writers may serve on teams that conduct usability studies to improve product design. Technical writers may research topics through visits to libraries and websites, discussions with technical specialists, and observation.
Technical writers are also responsible for managing the consistency of technical content and its use across departments including product development, manufacturing, marketing, and customer relations.
Some technical writers help write grant proposals for research scientists and institutions.
Increasingly, technical information is delivered online and through social media. Technical writers use the interactive technologies of the Web and social media to blend text, graphics, multidimensional images, sound, and video.
Work Environment About this section
Technical writers held about 55,400 jobs in 2021. The largest employers of technical writers were as follows:
Most technical writers work full time. They routinely work with engineers and other technology experts to manage the flow of information throughout an organization.
Although most technical writers are employed directly by the companies that use their services, some freelance and are paid per assignment. Freelancers are either self-employed or work for a technical consulting firm and are given short-term or recurring assignments, such as writing about a new product.
Technical writing jobs are usually concentrated in locations with a multitude of information technology or scientific and technical research companies, such as ones in California and Texas.
Technical writers may be expected to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
How to Become a Technical Writer About this section
Employers generally prefer candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in English , communications , journalism, or a related field. Technical writing jobs may require candidates to have knowledge of a technical field, such as engineering or computer and information technology .
Work Experience in a Related Occupation
Some technical writers begin their careers as specialists or research assistants in a technical field. They eventually develop technical communication skills and assume primary responsibilities for technical writing. In small firms, entry-level technical writers may work on projects right away; in large companies, beginning technical writers may shadow experienced writers and interact with specialists before being assigned projects.
Many technical writers need short-term on-the-job training to adapt their narrative style to a descriptive style of writing.
Licenses, Certifications, and Registrations
Some associations, including the Society for Technical Communication , offer certification for technical writers. In addition, the American Medical Writers Association offers extensive continuing education programs and certificates in medical writing. These certificates are available to professionals in the medical and scientific communication fields.
Although not mandatory, these credentials demonstrate competence and professionalism, making candidates more attractive to employers. A professional credential also may increase a technical writer’s opportunities for advancement.
Prospects for advancement generally include working on projects that are more complex and leading or training junior staff.
Critical-thinking skills . Technical writers must be able to simplify complex, technical information for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
Detail oriented . Technical writers create instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be precise about every step.
Imagination . Technical writers must think about a procedure or product as if they are someone who does not have technical knowledge.
Teamwork . Technical writers must be able to work well with other writers, designers, editors, illustrators, and the technical workers whose procedure or product they are explaining.
Technical skills . Technical writers must be able to understand complex information. Technical writers may benefit from a background in fields such as engineering or science.
Writing skills . Technical communicators must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
Pay About this section
Median annual wages, May 2021
Note: All Occupations includes all occupations in the U.S. Economy. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics
The median annual wage for technical writers was $78,060 in May 2021. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. The lowest 10 percent earned less than $48,890, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $125,010.
In May 2021, the median annual wages for technical writers in the top industries in which they worked were as follows:
Technical writers may be expected to work evenings and weekends to meet deadlines. Most work full time.
Job Outlook About this section
Percent change in employment, projected 2021-31
Note: All Occupations includes all occupations in the U.S. Economy. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections program
As product innovation continues, technical writers will be needed to convert complex information into a format that nontechnical users of these products understand. The continuing expansion of scientific and technical products and growth in digital product support needs will drive employment demand for these writers.
State & Area Data About this section
Occupational employment and wage statistics (oews).
The Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics (OEWS) program produces employment and wage estimates annually for over 800 occupations. These estimates are available for the nation as a whole, for individual states, and for metropolitan and nonmetropolitan areas. The link(s) below go to OEWS data maps for employment and wages by state and area.
Occupational employment projections are developed for all states by Labor Market Information (LMI) or individual state Employment Projections offices. All state projections data are available at www.projectionscentral.com . Information on this site allows projected employment growth for an occupation to be compared among states or to be compared within one state. In addition, states may produce projections for areas; there are links to each state’s websites where these data may be retrieved.
CareerOneStop includes hundreds of occupational profiles with data available by state and metro area. There are links in the left-hand side menu to compare occupational employment by state and occupational wages by local area or metro area. There is also a salary info tool to search for wages by zip code.
Similar Occupations About this section
This table shows a list of occupations with job duties that are similar to those of technical writers.
Contacts for More Information About this section
For more information about technical writers, visit
American Medical Writers Association
National Association of Science Writers
Society for Technical Communication
For a career video on technical writers, visit
Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook , Technical Writers, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/technical-writers.htm (visited March 03, 2023 ).
Last Modified Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
The What They Do tab describes the typical duties and responsibilities of workers in the occupation, including what tools and equipment they use and how closely they are supervised. This tab also covers different types of occupational specialties.
The Work Environment tab includes the number of jobs held in the occupation and describes the workplace, the level of physical activity expected, and typical hours worked. It may also discuss the major industries that employed the occupation. This tab may also describe opportunities for part-time work, the amount and type of travel required, any safety equipment that is used, and the risk of injury that workers may face.
The How to Become One tab describes how to prepare for a job in the occupation. This tab can include information on education, training, work experience, licensing and certification, and important qualities that are required or helpful for entering or working in the occupation.
The Pay tab describes typical earnings and how workers in the occupation are compensated—annual salaries, hourly wages, commissions, tips, or bonuses. Within every occupation, earnings vary by experience, responsibility, performance, tenure, and geographic area. For most profiles, this tab has a table with wages in the major industries employing the occupation. It does not include pay for self-employed workers, agriculture workers, or workers in private households because these data are not collected by the Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics (OEWS) survey, the source of BLS wage data in the OOH.
State & Area Data
The State and Area Data tab provides links to state and area occupational data from the Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics (OEWS) program, state projections data from Projections Central, and occupational information from the Department of Labor's CareerOneStop.
The Job Outlook tab describes the factors that affect employment growth or decline in the occupation, and in some instances, describes the relationship between the number of job seekers and the number of job openings.
The Similar Occupations tab describes occupations that share similar duties, skills, interests, education, or training with the occupation covered in the profile.
Contacts for More Information
The More Information tab provides the Internet addresses of associations, government agencies, unions, and other organizations that can provide additional information on the occupation. This tab also includes links to relevant occupational information from the Occupational Information Network (O*NET).
2021 Median Pay
The wage at which half of the workers in the occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less. Median wage data are from the BLS Occupational Employment and Wage Statistics survey. In May 2021, the median annual wage for all workers was $45,760.
Additional training needed (postemployment) to attain competency in the skills needed in this occupation.
Typical level of education that most workers need to enter this occupation.
Work experience in a related occupation
Work experience that is commonly considered necessary by employers, or is a commonly accepted substitute for more formal types of training or education.
Number of Jobs, 2021
The employment, or size, of this occupation in 2021, which is the base year of the 2021-31 employment projections.
Job Outlook, 2021-31
The projected percent change in employment from 2021 to 2031. The average growth rate for all occupations is 5 percent.
Employment Change, 2021-31
The projected numeric change in employment from 2021 to 2031.
Employment Change, projected 2021-31
Growth rate (projected).
The percent change of employment for each occupation from 2021 to 2031.
Projected Number of New Jobs
Projected growth rate.
The projected percent change in employment from 2021 to 2031.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Media and Communication
Job posting for technical writer at terrebonne parish consolidated government.
There's never been a better time to JOIN OUR TEAM!
TPCG's application and applying instructions can be found on www.tpcg.org under Job Vacancies.
Finance | Information Technology | Documentation
Create and maintain useful and engaging documentation. Translate technical and/or complicated information into clear, concise, documents appropriate for various audiences.
1. Prepare, review, revise, and maintain technical, instructional, and operational documentation.
2. Interview subject-matter experts and technical staff to collect information, prepare written text, and coordinate layout and material organization.
3. Research and interpret technical and functional requirements, and translate information into clear, concise documents for various audiences on time and within tight deadlines.
4. Work both independently and collaboratively with team members throughout the writing process.
5. Gather feedback from users, designers, and developers to improve technical documents on a set schedule of review.
6. Create various types of graphical documents and images, including infographics, flyers, quick-start guides, and web images, and create scripts for video tutorials.
7. Perform quality assurance testing on new software and web applications to identify functional, grammatical, and design issues prior to product launches.
8. Collaborate with departments to create content for the news and announcements sections of Parish websites, Intranet, and teamTPCG.
9. Assist departments with text write-ups and formatting for various deliverables, including forms, web announcements, and PowerPoint presentations.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Excellent technical writing skills.
2. Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
3. Able to multitask, manage projects and workflow, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
4. Superior verbal and written communication skills.
5. Superior research, organizational, analytical, collaborative, and interpersonal skills.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND LICENSES
1. Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or related discipline from an accredited college/university. Consideration will be given to equivalent experience.
2. Two (2) years of technical writing experience.
3. Familiar with the documentation writing process including researching, scoping, writing, and technical reviews.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe Creative Cloud.
5. Possess and maintain a valid Louisiana driver’s license.
Starting Pay: $43,701 - $56,139 per year
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Shift: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
LOCATION: IT Building (City Hall)
REPORTS TO: Documentation Team Leader
Lift up to 25 lbs. (light)
Frequent interactions with users
EMERGENCY EVENTS: Required to work during emergency events.
Type/Grade/Classification: Salary (exempt) | 206 | Technical Writer
Questions? No problem! Email us!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,701.00 - $56,139.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Louisiana Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Apply for this job
Receive alerts for other Technical Writer job openings
Popular Search Topics
Sign up to receive alerts about other jobs that are on the technical writer career path..
Click the checkbox next to the jobs that you are interested in.
Sign up to receive alerts about other jobs with skills like those required for the Technical Writer .
Marketing Communications Skill
Technical Writing Skill
Job openings at TERREBONNE PARISH CONSOLIDATED GOVERNMENT
Not the job you're looking for here are some other technical writer jobs in the houma, la area that may be a better fit., we don't have any other technical writer jobs in the houma, la area right now..
Technical Grant Writer
Civix , Metairie, LA
Ghost City Tours , Covington, LA
Your Contact Information
(PDF, Word, and TXT format)
Should you have any questions or wish have your information removed from our service, please contact us here.
Your job alert is all set!
We'll be sending you new jobs as they are posted.
Are you sure you wouldn’t like a free professional resume evaluation?
11+ Technical Writing Jobs That Pay Well (Even for Beginners)
by Angelina Christine
on Feb 15, 2023
Think technical writing jobs are out of reach?
Maybe you’re not sure what technical writing is or what you do as a technical writer. Or perhaps you’re wondering if technical writers need a degree, can make good money, or if this niche is even for you.
Read on and we’ll answer all those questions (and more).
And by the time you reach the end of this post, you’ll know if searching for these writing jobs is a good use of your time.
What is Technical Writing?
Technical writing translates technical information into content that is easily understood by customers, employees, investors, and others. It includes manuals, training materials, policies, and other documentation.
And even though you’ll find plenty of technical writing on the web, some of it continues to live entirely offline.
But just how much technical writing work is out there?
Technical Documentation is in Demand
Technical documentation is needed more than ever by product managers, sales teams, and new hires, to name just a few. And the need for technical writing is always high in software development and information technology companies.
Have a degree in computer science? Know what api and xml mean?
Or maybe you’re an avid consumer of a particular type of software or brand, like Microsoft, and have a detailed understanding of it.
If so, then you could be a shoo-in.
Plenty of other industries need writers with technical skills too.
So, even if you’re not a tech wizard or rocket scientist, the good news is that there are still plenty of technical writing jobs out there. And technical writing is a great way to niche down and make more money, even if you have little or no experience.
Not only that, but the pool of qualified candidates (i.e. the competition) is smaller when compared to other writing niches . Plus, this work is typically well paid because of the expertise required to knock these assignments out of the park.
Let’s have a look at the opportunities.
The 11 Best Technical Writing Jobs
What industry has deep pockets and needs to translate complex information into layman’s terms?
This industry needs a wide variety of technical writing, including white papers, case studies, brochures, and copywriting. That means a steady stream of well-paying jobs if you have the right background and skills to deliver.
Does technical writing pay well?
The opportunities in IT and healthcare alone prove that it can!
Best Background for the Job
Do you have a science or medical degree? Years of experience working in a healthcare setting or a related field?
If so, you’re a competitive candidate for technical writing jobs in healthcare.
Choosing this niche can be lucrative, as the industry is characterized by stable businesses with high profits.
A great example of a stand-out writer in this niche is Sarah Turner , a freelance copywriter who used her background in biology to build a successful freelance copywriting agency targeting the healthcare industry.
2. Technical Communication
You’re scanning LinkedIn for writing gigs, and you see a profile with the job title: “Technical Communication Consultant.”
What does that mean?
Technical communication encompasses work in user experience (UX) design, onboarding, training, instructional materials, and even technical illustrations, to give a few examples.
Technical communication requires technical writers with strong communication skills.
Maybe you have a background in education and love the idea of designing instructional programs in your area of expertise. In that case, branding yourself as a technical communicator could set you apart.
Skilled at writing web copy or designing websites?
You may have a future as a UX writer, a key member of the design team who maps out what a user is exposed to as they navigate a website or mobile app.
The opportunities are broad but have the common goal of creating accessible information for a specific audience.
3. Instruction Manuals and User Guides
If nothing has grabbed you yet, don’t despair. That doesn’t mean there isn’t a great technical writing job in your future.
Think about how many new products are unleashed on the market every day.
They all need a user guide or instruction manual, and that’s a big market!
What products do you use every day? Is there a game or app you’re obsessed with? What do you spend a big chunk of your hard-earned cash on?
The writing for end-user documentation is dry, but if you hate word vomit and can write tight and concise content, this might be your technical writing superpower.
Companies pay well for an easy-to-follow instruction manual that helps customers get the most out of their purchases.
The awesome thing about this type of technical writing is that the required skills have more to do with your writing style than anything else.
As a passionate end-user, you have what it takes to identify products or industries that you could write end-user documentation for.
Who better to explain the benefits of a product or service than an avid consumer?
Just know that this kind of writing takes a special kind of writer.
You have to be detail-oriented and willing to put yourself in the customer’s shoes. It’s an iterative process that’s heavy on editing.
If you’re fine with that, this can be a great opportunity.
4. Technical Copywriting
Technical copywriting is focused on attracting customers and making sales.
You’ll find this type of technical writing in landing pages, sales videos, website copy, and more.
Remember Sarah Turner? The successful medical copywriter who used her biology background to define her niche and stand out as a subject matter expert?
All businesses need good copywriting .
Focusing on technical copywriting differentiates you and creates an opportunity to develop expertise, which can make you more money.
There are great technical copywriting opportunities for tech writers with medical , finance, IT, or other expertise and plenty of ways to learn the trade.
If you have the expertise and a desire to pursue a marketing role centered in a specific industry, this could be a profitable path for you.
5. Technical Content Writing
Demand for content marketing is increasing every year.
It’s not hard to see why once you understand that this marketing channel makes all other marketing efforts more effective.
How does it do that?
By cultivating trust and credibility through sharing information that audiences find valuable.
And how does this apply to technical writing?
Technical writers with specific expertise on technical topics like IT have countless opportunities to communicate complex topics in easy-to-understand terms, like this article about HTTP requests from Neil Patel’s blog.
Chances are that you’ve probably brushed up against technical content without even realizing it.
Ever searched for articles comparing web hosting ? Or asked Google a question like how do you make a hyperlink ?
Incorporating some technical content into your portfolio is not a big stretch and is an easy way to build some technical writing skills.
And if you already have content writing experience, it’s a great jumping-off point into technical writing.
6. White Papers
White papers are a perennial favorite across many industries.
Often used to demonstrate how a business solved a particular problem, they can be used to generate leads (as an opt-in offer) and sales.
White papers are a great place to take a complex problem and simplify it so the reader can quickly understand the problem and its solution. They often include a table of contents and data illustrated by charts, tables, and graphs.
ADP’s white paper, “5 Steps to Ride Your Business of Payroll Stress,” was listed as one of the best B2B white papers written in 2020 .
Given the formal tone and extensive use of graphs, charts, and data, white paper writers will benefit from having a science, business, or tech background.
This type of writing can be particularly lucrative, but you’ll have to work for it. In addition to time spent writing, this type of document requires plenty of design time to bring all the elements together.
7. Case Studies
Case studies walk readers through real-life examples of successfully solving problems.
Done well, they are incredibly effective at building trust with consumers and clients, gaining credibility for the solution provider. Because of this, they are often part of a bigger marketing plan.
Although similar to white papers, they tend to be shorter and less formal documents.
Fractl , a content marketing and growth agency, effectively uses case studies to demonstrate the effectiveness of their approach.
A general business background can’t hurt, but comfort in using and interpreting data is more important.
If you’re a data-head and have a passion for a certain type of product or service, you could have a profitable niche on your hands.
8. Technical Finance Writing
Technical finance writers explain complex financial topics, like global stock market performance or insurance coverages.
Assignments can range from writing copy for a bank’s sales page to writing a news article that explains how to set up a retirement portfolio.
Businesses use technical finance writers to craft informative presentations, produce annual financial reports, or create consumer brochures.
If you have a background in accounting or finance, you’ve got a leg up on the competition for technical finance writing jobs.
A solid writer with an avid passion for personal finance or investing can also build a competitive portfolio.
9. Product Reviews
Writing product reviews is a lucrative niche.
According to the Spiegel Research Center :
- The purchase likelihood for a product with five reviews is 280% higher than a product with none
- Nearly 95% of shoppers read online reviews before purchasing a product
Given those numbers, it’s not hard to see why companies are willing to pay good money for reviews.
An advantage of this niche is that you don’t need a technical background.
Yes, if you are reviewing Apple’s newest and greatest iPhone you should have some technical prowess, as Apple’s consumers are going to expect that.
However, there are countless other products where reviews can be written by just about anyone. To get a paid assignment, you need to build solid writing skills and produce great samples.
Have a strong social media presence and lots of followers?
Think about leveraging those channels to review and recommend products you love as an easy way to make some extra side income.
10. Proposals and Pitches
Technical writers play an important role in teams that deliver proposals or pitches to win projects.
Some writers niche down, building a solid income by helping not-for-profits get grants or helping software companies land implementation jobs.
In this niche, you’re usually writing to other businesses, rather than the general consumer. This means that the writing is less layman-focused and understanding business language is more important.
Are you someone who has B2B experience, knows industry-specific lingo and practices, and is familiar with the workflow that supports building proposals or making pitches ?
If so, it can be lucrative because the pool of qualified candidates will be small, meaning you have a great chance of standing out.
11. Other Technical Documents in High Demand
The opportunities are truly endless!
Some final examples to drive home the amazing variety of assignments that exist for technical writers:
- Business plans and grant proposals
- Standard operating procedures and checklists
- Business status reports
- Academic and scientific research papers
- Operations guides
- Technical books
Ready to Pursue Technical Writing Jobs?
If you’re looking for a more profitable niche, shifting focus to technical writing might be the answer you’ve been looking for.
The process is the same as becoming any other niched-down freelance writer .
Scan job postings for assignments and update your LinkedIn profile , making sure to indicate your niche.
Voraciously consume resources, cultivate your skills , build out your portfolio , and start landing clients .
Stop thinking you aren’t qualified and get out of your own way. There’s plenty of room for you in the lucrative world of technical writing.
GET PAID TO WRITE
Make 2-5k per month, even if you're a beginner . we're seeking writers of any skill level ..
Written by Angelina Christine
Leave a comment cancel reply, latest from the blog.
White Paper Examples: 9+ Easy Steps to a Winning White Paper
15+ Best Work From Home Jobs to Bring in the Big Bucks
Video Content Marketing: 4 Reasons to Use it (+ How-to Guide)
With over 300k subscribers and 4 million readers, Smart Blogger is one of the world's largest websites dedicated to writing and blogging.
Best of the Blog
© 2012-2023 Smart Blogger — Boost Blog Traffic, Inc.
Technical Writer - Bridge Program (Hybrid)
- Regional Administration provides support services (Finance, Payroll, HR, etc.) for the Council
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree AND two years of relating experience in Technical Writing, Journalism.
- Graduated with a 2-year degree within the last 2 years from posting date AND 2 years of relatable experience
- We ask you to bring samples of your work to an interview, such as reports, technical writing, promotional material, web writing, examples of layout and design, or similar.
- Guaranteed monthly retirement income through Minnesota State Retirement System pension fund
- Opportunity to save additional funds for retirement on a tax-deferred basis through a voluntary deferred compensation (457) plan
- Two or more medical plans from which to choose, with employer contribution towards premiums over 80%
- Dental insurance, life insurance and vision insurance
- [email protected] clinic
- bus/rail pass valued at over $1200 per year
- parking at many job locations
- fitness centers at many job locations
- Employee Assistance Program
- extensive health and wellness programs and resources
- Associate's Degree in Technical Writing, Journalism or Related Field
- Bachelor's Degree in Technical Writing, Journalism or Related Field
- Master's Degree in Technical Writing, Journalism or Related Field
- None of the Above Technical Writing, Journalism or Related Field
- Less than 1 year of experience in Technical Writing
- 1 year of experience in Technical Writing
- 2+ years of experience in Technical Writing
- no experience in Technical Writing
- Arbortext Editor
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Premier Pro
- Windchill Arbortext Content Manager (ACM)
- Portable digital audio video equipment and cameras
- Job Openings
- Metropolitan Council Employment Page
- Internal Job Openings
- Job Classifications
- Job Categories
- Employment Notices
- Diversity & Equal Opportunity
- Help & Support
Effective date: February 01, 2023
- 1. Introduction; Scope of this Policy.
- 2. Where We Are a Service Provider.
- 3. Personal Data We Collect About You and Why.
- 4. Information We Disclose.
- 5. Cookies and similar Tracking Technologies; “Do Not Track”.
- 6. Overview of Your Data Rights.
- 7. Your California Privacy Rights.
- 8. Your Nevada Privacy Rights.
- 9. Your Rights and Control under EU GDPR.
- 10. Data Security and Integrity.
- 11. Retention and Removal.
- 12. Information on Children.
- 13. Right to Revise.
- 14. Contact Details.
- 15. Privacy Contacts.
Introduction; Scope of this Policy.
This Policy does not apply to (1) personal data controlled by our Customers (employers that utilize our Services, described further below); (2) personal data collected by unaffiliated sites that link to or are accessible from our Services; (3) personal data our partners may collect directly from you and control; (4) personal data collected and processed by us about our employees or job applicants responding to our job offers; and, (5) non-personal data derived from personal data, including any data that is aggregated, de-identified, or anonymized, statistical data, insights, or other predictive data that is sufficiently different from your personal data that it cannot be reversed engineered through reasonable means, or otherwise identified from analysis or further processing of the derived data (collectively referred to as the “Platform Data”). We use Platform Data to provide Customers with useful and relevant insights, build features and data services, and improve our Services.
We are the controller for the personal data discussed in this Policy, except as noted in the “Where We Are a Service Provider” section below.
Where We Are a Service Provider
Our Customers are organizations such as federal, state, local, tribal, or other municipal government agencies (including administrative agencies, departments, and offices thereof), private businesses, and educational institutions (including without limitation K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and vocational schools), who use our Services to evaluate job applicants and manage their relationship with their personnel. When we provide our Services to our Customers, the Customer generally controls and manages the personal data, and we process personal data as a data processor or service provider. Our legal obligations as a processor and service provider are set out in our Customer contracts and policies.
Where we serve as a data processor, our Customer contracts and policies require us to either instruct you to contact our Customer, or redirect your inquiry to our Customer.
Personal Data We Collect About You and Why.
In this Section we set out general categories of personal data we may collect and the purpose for using your personal data, including the personal data collected and processed over the past year. We collect and process personal data to provide you the Services, fulfill our contractual responsibility to deliver the Services to our Customers, fulfill your requests, and pursue our legitimate interests and our business and commercial purposes. We also automatically collect data during your usage and collect other personal data about you from other sources. Your personal data will only be collected and used for purposes stated herein, where you provide additional consent, or as required by law or regulation - including national security or law enforcement requirements.
Information Provided by You.
We collect personal data from you directly when you visit our Services from either your computer, mobile phone, or other device, attend one our events, or communicate with our personnel. The categories of personal data we collect from you, including over the past year, involve the following:
You may voluntarily submit other personal data to us through our Services that we do not request and are not required for the relevant data processing activity. In such instances, you are solely responsible for such personal data.
Information Collected Automatically.
With the help of our Service Providers, we also automatically collect personal data about you and your device and how you interact with our Services. Categories of personal data collected automatically include the following:
Information from Other Sources.
We also receive your personal data described in this policy from third party sources, including from your employer (our Customer), third party companies we purchase personal data, partners, including partners listed on our Marketplace , and co-organizers and sponsors for our events and webinars.
Partners. We collect and use personal data originally collected by partners for joint product and marketing opportunities. For example, we receive profile data about the status of background checks and assessments you participate in, updates from payment processors regarding your purchases, receipts and analytics for text communications and emails you send and receive, or other profile data from integrated systems employers choose to connect with our Services. If you sign into our Services with Facebook or other single sign on services, we import the requested data from your account.
Data brokers. We purchase additional contact data to supplement and correct the contact and employment data we collect, including your name, professional or personal email address, professional or personal telephone phone number, employer name and location, job title or area of expertise.
Public sources. We collect personal data from publicly accessible websites and government sources, including your name, email address, and other profile data such as job title, employer name, and professional expertise.
We combine personal data about you from your use of the Services with other personal data to make inferences about you or our Customers. We may produce insights with the help of independent sources and processors. If you believe that your personal data was improperly collected or provided to use by one of the sources described above, please contact us at [email protected] .
Information Collected When Using the PowerLine Application
Our purpose in providing the PowerLine Application (“App”) is very simple: to help you maximize your mental wellbeing. Our commitment to protecting your privacy while using the App comes from a deep awareness of the sensitivity of information regarding one’s mental wellbeing. If your employer has sponsored your access to our App, we will only collect from you the minimum personal information necessary to set up your initial access to the App (name, email address). Thereafter, your access to and use of the App will be anonymous and will not be tracked. In this way, we can protect your privacy while helping you manage your health.
Anonymous Data refers to data that by itself does not permit the identification of a specific individual. We collect such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with the App. We may collect the following types of Anonymous Data when you use the App:
- Measurement data produced by the Apps. We may collect the Apps version, device hardware model, device operating system (OS) version, language and region settings, or timestamp.
- Apps crash reports. When the App crashes, we may collect information relating to the crash including device state, device hardware model, device OS version, and software processes that triggered the crash.
- Apps usage and interactions. We may collect statistics about the behavior of users of the App to understand how they interact with the App and for error reporting.
Information We Disclose.
We share personal data with other parties for the purposes stated herein or as required by law. The following categories are the entities we’ve shared personal data with, including over the past year.
We disclose personal data to our Customers (your current or potential employer) that utilize our services. For instance, when a job applicant responds to a job posting, we will share your personal data with the employer in order to facilitate the job search and hiring process. If your current or former employer uses one of our Services, personal data you input into those Services is accessible by that employer’s end users - subject to the security and access controls set up by the employer.
To Service Providers.
We share personal data with services providers to provide services on our behalf. For instance, we use service providers to facilitate our support services, data security, email, web hosting, research and analytics, data enrichment services, deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content, process credit card payments, deliver payroll processing and disbursements, coordinate our customer conferences, and manage our sales and customer relations.
We share personal data with analytics and advertising companies that may act as our processor and a controller in other instances. We work with other entities to perform research, under controls that are designed to protect your privacy. We publish or allow others to publish insights, presented as either aggregated, anonymized, de-identified, or non-personal data.
If you download or access content on our Services or attend an event or webinar we host or co-host, we may share your personal data with sponsors of the event or webinar. The sponsor may also be a controller of your personal data in this instance, and processing of your personal data will be subject to the sponsors’ privacy statements as well.
To other parties when you give your consent.
We may also share personal data where you provide your consent or post your personal data publicly. Where required by law, additional consent is obtained before personal data is transferred to us or forwarded to other parties. For example, we share personal data with background check providers if a job applicant consents and we are instructed to do so by our Customers.
During your use of the Services, you may have the opportunity to visit or link to other websites, including websites by third parties unaffiliated with us. We have no relationship or control over unaffiliated websites. These websites might collect personal data about you, and you should review the privacy policies of such other websites to see how they treat your personal data.
To other third parties where required by law.
We also share personal data or data in order to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, investigate violations and enforce policies, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users or the public, protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person; and where disclosure is necessary for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or where there is reasonable belief that disclosure is required by law or regulations.
Mergers, Acquisitions, Dissolutions, Affiliates.
We may transfer or disclose personal data to another entity who acquires or may acquire any or all of our business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets, or bankruptcy. We disclose personal data to our affiliates with our Customers’ consent in order to facilitate any Service transition or implementation services.
Cookies and similar Tracking Technologies; “Do Not Track”.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser and device you use to access our Services. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Authentication to identify you when you visit our Services, as you navigate our Services, to confirm whether you are currently logged in, and determine if an occurrence affects you.
- Metrics to determine how you use the Services, what features you utilize and how often, how much time you spend on the Services and features, and other details about the hiring and HR process. This data is aggregated and anonymized.
- Personalization to store information about your preferences and personalize our Services to you, including to supply Customers with details about their hiring processes, and provide job recommendations to job applicants and Customers based on their past interest.
- Security to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials and to protect our Services generally.
- Advertising and feedback to determine whether our advertising and feedback inquiries are received, opened, if the content or campaign is effective, and to provide you more specific content about Services we or our partners offer.
- Analysis to help us analyze the use and performance of our Services, and display different versions of features or content, all of which helps us determine what parts of our Services need improvement and which ones you enjoy most (which may include marketing content).
- Google Analytics and Adsense to analyze the use of our Services and publish advertisements. Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings .
Other data gathering mechanisms, such as web beacons, HTML Storage Objects, and web tags, are used by us and our service providers to gather more specific data on your use. A web beacon (also called a web bug or clear GIF) is a graphic on a webpage or in an email message that is designed to monitor who is reading the page or message. Web beacons are often invisible because they are typically only 1-by-1 pixel in size. Web beacons are often used alongside cookies to track activity. Web beacons may be used to add data to a profile about a site visited, provide an independent accounting of how many people have visited a website, gather statistics about usage, among other things. HTML Storage Objects are program code that collects data about your activity on our Services. The HTML is temporarily downloaded onto your device while you are connected to our Online Services.
Overview of Your Data Rights.
Your data rights for personal data where we are the data controller.
You can review and enforce your personal data rights through your account, communications you receive from us, third party mechanisms, or with the assistance of our support team using the emails at the end of this Policy. For instance, you can:
- Place limits on which Customers can preview your profile by logging into your account on https://www.governmentjobs.com and going to your account settings. Job applicants can utilize similar privacy controls on a per Customer basis in each Career Page account created.
- Correct inaccurate personal data about you where permitted under certain circumstance by modifying or deleting personal data within your account by logging in to your applicable account and following the prompts to either “update my profile” or “delete my profile.”
- Change your communication preferences or unsubscribe from a notification by following instructions contained within the notification itself (if applicable), your account settings, using your email provider preferences, or contacting us. For text message notification you can reply with “OPTOUT” to stop receiving texts.
- Confirm whether we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data. To see whether personal data on you is retained on our servers, please click here . Certain users are entitled to request copies of their personal data held by us. You can print a copy of your Profile personal data using your web browser and download your attachments at any time by logging into your account and following the download process. Any further data access requests can be directed to the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy.
- Send valid requests to restrict or limit our use of your personal data to support by contacting us at the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy.
- Invoke your right to withdraw your consent at any time (where processing is based on your consent) by using the privacy controls in your settings, within certain contacts you receive, by deleting personal data within your Profile, or by deleting your account.
- Delete data within your job applicant profile or delete your job applicant account (subject to permitted exceptions) by either following the prompts to delete within your account, or contacting our support team. If you are a job applicant and you delete your account, your profile data will be removed from our job applicant server; however, deleting your account will not remove applications you previously submit to employers.
Your data rights for personal data you submit to our Customers.
Upon making your personal data available to an employer (our Customer), your personal data may be controlled by our Customer. In this regard, we are a data processor for personal data Customers maintain have us process, and your data rights are subject to our Customers’ internal policies. For these reasons, we are not in a position to directly handle data requests for personal data controlled by Customers. You should contact the Customer regarding personal data they may hold about you and to exercise any data rights you may have. We will cooperate with such inquiry in line with applicable law and our contractual obligations with the Customer.
Your California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, you have the additional data rights listed below. You can exercise some of these rights by utilizing the prompts within messages we send you within your account settings, or within the privacy settings on our web pages. Otherwise, you are also able to exercise these rights by contacting our support team using the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy. Please note, if we cannot verify your identity we may deny certain data right requests. You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf, but we require written proof of the agent’s permission and verify your identity directly.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California customers to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request please send a letter to: Governmentjobs.com, Inc., 2120 Park Place, Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245, United States Attn: Privacy Department. Requests must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note Governmentjobs is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the provided mail address.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights.
A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal data for monetary consideration. We do not currently sell personal data as defined under Nevada law. If you want to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us at the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy.
Your Rights and Control under EU GDPR.
Data Controllers and Processors.
EU Data Subject Rights.
Data subjects in Europe whose personal data we receive through appropriate safeguards have legal rights to determine whether we hold personal data about them, to access personal data we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment, or deletion in appropriate circumstances. In particular, your rights may include:
- Data Access, the right to access personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Restrict Processing.
- Right of Rectification, the right to correct or update your personal data.
- Right to be Forgotten, the right to delete your personal data.
- Right to Object to Processing on the basis of our legitimate interests or for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw Consent.
- Data Portability Rights, the right to receive a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
- Not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you (“Automated Decision-Making”).
- Right to complain to a regulator or data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data.
Some of these rights may be subject to exception and limitation. In any case, we will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time but no later than within 30 days of receiving a request. To request to exercise your rights, you may contact us at any of the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy. Some of the rights are complex, and you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights. You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of Supervisory Authorities is available here: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Lawful Basis for Processing.
For personal data subject to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation and ePrivacy Directive, we rely on multiple legal bases for processing, including:
Consent. In certain cases, we ask you for your consent to process your personal data, for instance, for certain marketing purposes. You can withdraw your consent at any time; however, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by using the prompts within the messages you receive, the settings within your account, or by contacting our support using any of the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy.
Legitimate Interest. We process certain personal data for our legitimate interests. These legitimate interests include contacting you to provide support or sending you marketing information (subject to applicable law); detecting, preventing, and investigating illegal activities and potential security issues; and maintaining and improving our Services. We will balance our interests, the purpose and necessity of processing, and the rights and risks to you before we process for legitimate interests.
Performance of a Contract We process personal data to perform our obligations under an agreement with you or our Customers. For example, we use payment information you provide when you purchase a Service.
Other Legal Bases. In some cases, we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data, such as in response to a court or regulator order. We also may need to process your personal data to protect vital interests, or to exercise, establish, or defend legal claims.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
We use an automated chat bot within some of our Services to screen your requests and questions. The purpose of the automated chat bot is to fulfill frequently asked questions provided by our users, tag the requests and questions to route to our most appropriate contact, and improve our responses and Services. The chat bot is not fully automated and will not have a legal or significant impact on you.
For personal data transferred from the European Union, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will provide appropriate safeguards, such as through use of standard contractual clauses.
We will provide an individual opt-out choice, or opt-in for sensitive data, before we share your sensitive data with third parties other than our agents, or before we use it for a purpose other than which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized. To request to limit the use and disclosure of your personal data, please submit a written request to [email protected] .
In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Data Security and Integrity.
We implement physical, technical, and administrative safeguards designed to maintain data accuracy, integrity, and security, prevent unauthorized access, and facilitate correct use of personal data. Our security measures take into account the risk of harm to you and Customers, as well as the availability of technology, industry common practices, effectiveness of mitigation controls, and the sustainability of those controls by us.
Although we maintain the controls listed herein, transmission of data is not without risk and we complete security of your personal data cannot be guaranteed. Please note, you are responsible for keeping your login credentials secret at all times, including your username and password.
In the event we believe the security of your personal data in our possession or control may be compromised, we may seek to notify you by e-mail and you consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
Retention and Removal.
For personal data we determine the purposes for and means by which it is processed, such personal data will not be kept for longer than necessary for the original purpose of collection, when no longer relevant, or upon permissible request. When the original purpose no longer exists, we will either delete or anonymize, or de-identify your personal data (subject to applicable law) or, if this is not possible, we will securely store your personal data until deletion is possible. Your personal data will be appropriately disposed in a manner designed to ensure it cannot be reconstructed or read. If you are a job applicant, after your account has been closed, we may retain Platform Data as permitted by law.
Where our Customer is the controller of your personal data, our retention policies and procedures are designed to allow Customers to comply with their own record retention requirements. If you are a job applicant that deletes your profile with us, your personal data will be removed, anonymized, or de-identified with our job applicant database; however, your data may persist within the applications you previously submit to our Customers until Customer disposal. Job applicants should contact the Customer they sent the application to if they seek enforcement of eligible data rights in that application.
Information on Children.
These Services are not directed at children under the age of thirteen (13) and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal data from a person under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete the personal data from our records. If you believe that we have collected personal data from a child under 13 without parental consent, you may report this to us using any of the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old, you have the right to remove personal data you have posted to our Services. Please contact us using any of the privacy support emails listed at the end of this Policy, and describe what personal data you’ve posted that you now want removed. We will use reasonable efforts to remove such personal data in compliance with the law and our other obligations stated herein. We do not sell the personal data of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age.
Right to Revise.
We reserve the right to revise our Policy to reflect changes in our online information practices or to comply with the law by publishing a new version on our website. In circumstances where we materially change the way in which we collect or use personal data, we materially change the terms of this Policy, or where personal data is no longer used consistently with a previously named purpose, we will provide notice and publish the new version on our website. You should periodically check this page to remind yourself of the rights herein.
This website is owned and operated by Governmentjobs.com, Inc. (DBA “NEOGOV”). Our principal place of business is at 2120 Park Place, Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245, United States. You can contact us by email, telephone, or regular mail using the contact information listed herein.
If at any time you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please feel free to e-mail us at the appropriate contact relative your jurisdiction:
Data Protection Manager at [email protected]
Users who have a visual disability may be able to use a screen reader or other text-to-speech tool to review the contents of this Policy. If you experience any difficulties assessing the information here or you wish to obtain a copy of this Policy, please contact us using the details above.
Effective date: November 10, 2022
Governmentjobs.com, Inc. D/B/A NEOGOV on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries PowerDMS, Inc., Cuehit, Inc., Ragnasoft LLC (D/B/A/ PlanIT Schedule), and Design PD, LLC (D/B/A Agency360) (referred to as “NEOGOV”, “Company,” “we”, “our”, or “us”) offers proprietary web-based software-as-a-service applications, including via mobile applications (collectively, the “SaaS Applications”), and maintains various websites under its control, including www.neogov.com , www.neoed.com , www.powerdms.com , www.governmentjobs.com and www.schooljobs.com and the subdomains and subdirectories of each as well as any website applications, content or functionality offered on or through the foregoing (collectively, the “Websites” and together with the SaaS Applications, the “Services”).
Eligibility.These Services are offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us. Otherwise, you must not access or use the Services. In addition, we are based in the state of California in the United States. The Services can be accessed from certain countries around the world. Access to the Services may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Access to the Services from territories where the Services are illegal is prohibited. You acknowledge that you remain responsible at all times for your compliance with U.S. and all applicable export and related statutes and regulations.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information, as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Services or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information.
As between you and others (including Customers), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by a Customer for you to use, the Customer has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service.
Our rights to use and disclose your feedback shall survive termination.
● Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
● You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
● If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- Trademarks. “NEOGOV,” “NEOED”, “Governmentjobs.com,” “Schooljobs.com,” “PowerDMS,” and certain other names or logos are our trademarks, and all related product and service names, design marks, and slogans are our trademarks or service marks, excluding the marks of our partners. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. We also retain the rights in the designated color schemes and column names provided within the Services. The “look” and “feel” of the Services (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design, and all other graphical elements not uploaded or implemented by Customers) are also our trademarks or copyrights.
- Submit or post anything to the Services that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Create a false identity as a user of the Services, misrepresent your identity, create a profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), post any incomplete, false, or inaccurate résumé information or information which is not your own accurate résumé, or use or attempt to use another’s account.
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of a Customer);
- Reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, license, transfer, sell or transmit or make copies of any NEOGOV Content or materials from the Services or modify, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or sublicense the Services.
- Delete or alter any legal notices, copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover or directly access the source code or any underlying ideas or algorithms of any portions of the Services or any underlying software or component thereof
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services (except on behalf of a Customer for internal business use).
- Reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Services or the NEOGOV Content in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, that disparages or discredits NEOGOV, or that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any transaction being conducted on the Services, or with any other person’s use of the Services.
- Violate the intellectual property rights of NEOGOV or of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, copying or distributing (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission.
Further, you agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.S. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- For the unlawful use of any personally identifiable information of other users of which you may be exposed to.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
- To send unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited texts, tweets or faxes promoting and/or advertising products or services to any user, or contact any users that have specifically requested not to be contacted by you.
- To respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other than to apply for the job.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm NEOGOV or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
- To use any “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services or any NEOGOV Content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Services.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Service, or any other systems or networks connected to the Services or to any NEOGOV server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Services, by hacking or any other illegitimate means.
- To scan or test the vulnerability of the Services or any network connected to the Services, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Services or any network connected to the Services.
- To take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Services or NEOGOV’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Services, or to NEOGOV or interferes with the proper working of the Services.
- To attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack including via means of overloading, “flooding,” “mailbombing,” or “crashing,”.
- To access the Services in order to build, assist, or facilitate the assembly of a competitive product or service, to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the System, or to copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services
If your use of the Services requires you to comply with industry-specific regulations applicable to such use, you will be solely responsible for such compliance. You may not use the Services in a way that would subject NEOGOV to those industry-specific regulations without obtaining NEOGOV’s prior written agreement, such as using the Services to collect, protect, or otherwise handle “protected health information” (as defined in 45 C.F.R. §160.103 under United States federal regulations).
Your level of access should be limited to ensure your access is no more than necessary to perform your legitimate tasks or assigned duties. If you believe you are being granted access that you should not have, you must immediately notify NEOGOV.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination. You agree that we may monitor the Services to (1) comply with any applicable laws, regulations, or other government requests, (2) operate the Services or to protect our interests and those of our users and members, and (3) for such other purposes as we may deem reasonably necessary or appropriate from time to time. More specifically, we have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions (as defined below) for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Services.
Content Standards. These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of the Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not NEOGOV, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Services.
Text Message and Email Communications. We may offer you the opportunity to receive text message and email notifications regarding notices, reminders, status updates, support, administrative message and disclosures, or other related human resource related notices from us or our Customers. Communications through these methods may be routed through a third-party service.
SMS messages will be sent to you strictly in accordance with your preferences, and only after you have explicitly opted in. If you change your mind at any time, and no longer wish to receive SMS messages, reply to a message with the word “OPTOUT” in all capital letters. Afterwards, should you choose to begin receiving messages again, reply with the word “OPTIN” in all capital letters.
Job seekers may also control their receipt of SMS messages through their job seeker Account preferences, by contacting the Customer whom the text message pertains to, or by notifying NEOGOV Support at: [email protected]
Should you allow SMS messages sent to you by NEOGOV or NEOGOV Customers, you agree to accept such text messages on your mobile phone including messages sent by automated telephone dialing system. You certify that you are the owner of the mobile phone entered or are authorized to use this mobile phone to receive SMS.
You are responsible for all mobile carrier data or text message charges resulting from your use of the Services, including from any notifications provided by the Services. The number of messages you receive will vary depending on the number of jobs you applied to, jobs you searched for, or the number Customers you allow to contact you. You may receive a text message confirming your subscription. NEOGOV reserves the right to suspend or terminate your SMS messages for any reason, with or without notifying you.
Since these text message services depend on the functionality of third-party providers, there may be technical delays on the part of those providers. NEOGOV may make commercially reasonable efforts to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information, but cannot guarantee the delivery, timeliness, or accuracy of the content of any alert. NEOGOV shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert. If your mobile number changes, you are responsible for informing the Customer of that change. NEOGOV MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED AS TO: (i) THE AVAILABILITY OF TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES FROM YOUR PROVIDER; (ii) ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES; AND (iii) ANY DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES OR FAILURE TO TRANSMIT ANY DATA, COMMUNICATIONS OR SETTINGS CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICES.
Copyright Infringement. Our policy is to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Copyright-infringing materials found on the Services can be identified and removed via our process listed below, and you agree to comply with such process in the event you are involved in any claim of copyright infringement to which the DMCA may be applicable.
If you believe in good faith that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. We do not and will not make any legal decisions about the validity of your claim of infringement or the possible defenses to a claim. When a clear and valid notice is received pursuant to the guidelines set forth below, we will respond by either taking down the allegedly infringing content or blocking access to it. We may contact the notice provider to request additional information. Under the DMCA, we are required to take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing content (“Alleged Infringer”). The Alleged Infringer is allowed under the law to send us a counter-notification. Notices and counter-notices are legal notices distinct from regular activities or communications through the Service. We may publish or share them with third parties in our sole discretion (in addition to producing them pursuant to a subpoena or other legal discovery request). Anyone making a false or fraudulent notice or counter-notice may be liable for damages under the DMCA, including costs and attorneys’ fees. Any person who is unsure of whether certain material infringes a copyright held by such person or a third party should contact an attorney.
To file a DMCA notice, the copyright owner must send in a written letter by regular mail only. We reserve the right to ignore a notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA, and we may, but are not obligated to, respond to a non-compliant notice.
A DMCA notice must:
- Identify specifically the copyrighted work(s) believed to have been infringed (for example, “My copyrighted work is the picture that appears at [list location where material is located].”);
- Identify the content that a copyright owner claims is infringing upon copyrighted work. The copyright owner must provide information reasonably sufficient to enable us to locate the item on the Service. The copyright owner should provide clear screenshots of the allegedly infringing materials for identification purposes only. The information provided should be as detailed as possible;
- Provide information sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner directly: name, street address, telephone number, and email (if available);
- If available, provide information sufficient to permit us to notify the Alleged Infringer (email address preferred);
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”;
- nclude the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”;
- Be signed; and
NEOGOV Attention: DMCA Designated Agent 2120 Park Place, Suite 100 El Segundo, California 90245
Or by e-mail:
If you are a job seeker, please contact: [email protected]
If you are a Customer (an employer), please contact: [email protected]
- Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Services, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- Changes to the Services. We may update the content on the Services from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Services may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Linking to the Services and Social Media Features. You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent. We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Additional Terms for Third-Party Services. The Services may help users to access and connect to third parties offering their services outside of the NEOGOV Services (PowerLine, PowerEngage, etc.) or third parties offering their services integrated with NEOGOV Services (i.e. background check providers and skills assessors). NEOGOV does not perform nor employ individuals to perform these services. You acknowledge that NEOGOV does not supervise, direct, control or monitor such third parties in the performance of these services
- Links and Third-Party Content on the Services. If the Services contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not control these services and are not responsible for their availability, content, or any malware accessed through them. Your correspondence or any other dealings with third parties found on the Services are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim responsibility and liability for all third-party provided materials, programs, products, and services contained on or accessed through the Services, and you agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Services. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. You are advised to read all terms and conditions of any third-party service.
- NEGOV is not an employer. You acknowledge that NEOGOV exercises no control over employer human resource practices implemented using the Service or decisions as to employment, promotion, termination, or compensation of any job seeker or personnel. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Services. NEOGOV is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any NEOGOV Service and NEOGOV shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any NEOGOV Service. In addition, employers are responsible for the privacy, collection, use, retention and processing of employer owned data, and providing any and all notices regarding the foregoing, in compliance with all applicable laws.
NEOGOV is not a healthcare provider. Through certain the Services, NEOGOV may make certain healthcare services available to you. NEOGOV is not a healthcare provider. NEOGOV’s role is limited to making certain telehealth related information available to you and/or facilitate your access to telemedicine, expert medical services, and/or emergency medical services. NEOGOV is independent from healthcare providers who provide telemedicine services and is not responsible for such healthcare providers’ acts, omissions or for any content or communications made by them. NEOGOV does not engage in the practice of medicine.
The Services do not provide medical advice and do not create a healthcare provider/patient relationship between you and NEOGOV or otherwise. Any Services, or content accessed from the Services, are for informational purposes only and are not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare provider. Please consult your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions about a medical condition. Call 911 or Your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider for all medical emergencies. NEOGOV IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER TREATMENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY OBTAIN THROUGH THE SERVICES.
NEOGOV’s Disclaimers. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data
NEOGOV SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, COSTS, EXPENSES OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY AS A RESULT OF DELAY IN OR INABILITY TO DELIVER ANY SERVICES DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES OR EVENTS BEYOND NEOGOV’s REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (A) ACTS OF GOD; (B) CHANGES IN OR IN THE INTERPRETATION OF ANY LAW, RULE, REGULATION, OR ORDINANCE; (C) STRIKES, LOCKOUTS, OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS; (D) TRANSPORTATION DELAYS; (E) UNAVAILABILITY OF SUPPLIES OR MATERIALS; (F) FIRE OR EXPLOSION; (G) RIOT, MILITARY ACTION, OR USURPED POWER; OR (H) ACTIONS OR FAILURES TO ACT ON THE PART OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY
NEOGOV DOES NOT AND CANNOT CONTROL THE FLOW OF DATA TO OR FROM THE NEOGOV SERVICES AND OTHER PORTIONS OF THE INTERNET. SUCH FLOW DEPENDS IN LARGE PART ON THE PERFORMANCE OF INTERNET SERVICES PROVIDED OR CONTROLLED BY THIRD PARTIES. AT TIMES, ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES CAN IMPAIR OR DISRUPT YOUR CONNECTIONS TO THE INTERNET (OR PORTIONS THEREOF). ALTHOUGH NEOGOV WILL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO TAKE ALL ACTIONS IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE TO REMEDY AND AVOID SUCH EVENTS, NEOGOV CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT SUCH EVENTS WILL NOT OCCUR. ACCORDINGLY, NEOGOV DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO SUCH EVENTS.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER NEOGOV NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH NEOGOV MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER NEOGOV NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH NEOGOV REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, NEOGOV HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NEOGOV, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY OF LIABILITY, OR DUE TO ANY EVENT WHATSOEVER, FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE, LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR NEOGOV KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT FOR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF NEOGOV’s GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF NEOGOV, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS, FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) U.S. DOLLARS.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Your Comments and Concerns.
This website is operated by Governmentjobs.com, Inc. with offices at 2120 Park Place, Suite 100, El Segundo, CA 90245, United States.
For further information relating to the legal issues contained in these Terms or problem reports regarding this service, please contact using the following:
If you are a Job Seeker, please contact: [email protected]
If you are a Customer (an organization), please contact: [email protected]
Warning! You are using Internet Explorer 8 or lower. This version is no longer supported. Please upgrade to a later version of Internet Explorer for optimal performance.
There is a steady strong demand for technical writers based on the large number of jobs posted on online job sites. Some sites list tens of thousands of jobs for technical writers. Below is a collection of links to sites that provide technical writing job listings. We have pre-configured the links for technical writing jobs with no location specified (where applicable) on the searches below. You can add your desired location once you get the job site to narrow down the results.
- | Jobs By State
- | Job Titles
- | Jobs By Agency
Technical Writer Editor Policy Coordinator Job in BETHESDA, MD
- | Privacy and Terms
- | Federal Resume Writing
- | Contact Us
- Media Center
Our end-to-end innovation ecosystem allows clients to architect intelligent and resilient solutions for future missions.
The hardest problems aren’t solved in one lab or studio. It takes partnership. We pull from our diverse partner program to address each client’s unique mission requirements to drive the best outcomes.
- Analytics Analytics Our team of data scientists thinks bigger, pushes further, and asks the questions others don’t as we dare to transform business and society.
- Consulting Consulting With more than 100 years of management consulting expertise, Booz Allen supports both large-scale transformation and specialized problem-solving. We are part of your team—from strategy to implementation.
- Cybersecurity Cybersecurity We protect our clients against the attacks of today, and prepare them for the threats of tomorrow. Through decades of experience and the most advanced tools available, we keep your mission secure and your business moving forward.
- Digital Solutions Digital Solutions We’re trusted to advance the nation’s most sensitive missions through digital transformation—with solutions that deliver the right capabilities with the most valuable insights, at the moments that matter most.
- Engineering Engineering Pioneering next-gen tools & products with world-class engineering expertise centered in 27 labs across the U.S.
- Products Products Many of our clients are under pressure to keep pace with today's rapidly changing tech environment, which is why we are constantly adding new products to our suite of tools. Explore our Products page to learn more.
We're building value and opportunity by investing in cybersecurity, analytics, digital solutions, engineering and science, and consulting. Our culture of innovation empowers employees as creative thinkers, bringing unparalleled value for our clients and for any problem we try to tackle. Empower People to Change the World ®
- Civil Government Civil Government Whether ensuring citizen safety, security, and well-being or boosting our national competitiveness, we work shoulder-to-shoulder with civil government clients to help them deliver on their public service missions.
Booz Allen Commercial delivers advanced cyber defenses to the Fortune 500 and Global 2000. We are technical practitioners and cyber-focused management consultants with unparalleled experience – we know how cyber attacks happen and how to defend against them.
- Cyber Fusion Centers Cyber threat intelligence and threat defense operations combined into a single, integrated security entity.
- Cybersecurity Strategy We deploy deep technical talent, industry-specific insights, and more than a century of practitioner experience to deliver advanced cyber defenses.
- Incident Response Named a leader in the IDC MarketScape report, our solutions respond to advanced persistent threats, transform operations post-incident, and enable clients to prepare for sophisticated attacks.
- Defense Defense As the nation's military services take on new missions, adopt innovative technologies, tackle acquisition and budgeting challenges, and address warfighters' medical needs, our experts are there to help.
- Energy, Resources & Utilities Energy, Resources & Utilities We help public and private-sector energy clients gain greater efficiency in the oil patch through innovation, navigate complex critical infrastructure protection and carbon regulations, identify new revenue streams, and protect their information from external threats.
- Health Health We're helping health and life sciences organizations across the public and private sectors navigate their rapidly changing environments and complex markets to drive more effective treatment and business approaches.
- Homeland Security & Law Enforcement Homeland Security & Law Enforcement We help law enforcement agencies develop and deploy specialized technical investigative tools and technologies. Our homeland security teams work to address some of the most difficult issues facing government leaders.
- Intelligence Intelligence Our intelligence experts integrate talent and technology to protect national security, supporting some of today’s most critical missions.
- Southeast Asia With an established legacy of helping clients overcome complex challenges, we expanded our global presence into Southeast Asia.
- Europe Our teams of experts work shoulder to shoulder with clients in Europe—making their mission of deterrence and defense our mission.
See how we deliver space defense capabilities with analytics, AI, cybersecurity, and PNT to strengthen information superiority.
- Transportation Transportation Effectively integrating emerging technology, public policy, and efficient operations is the most pressing challenge facing all our clients. Our expertise allows us to add value from conceptual design through implementation.
- Search Jobs Search Jobs Search open jobs and find positions that match your skills, interests, and location.
- Analytics/Data Science Dedicated to harnessing the power of data? Explore analytics & data science positions to learn more.
- Cleared Opportunities Are you a dedicated cleared professional craving meaningful work? Find your purpose with a new job opportunity.
- Commercial Looking to protect the world’s most respected brands from sophisticated cyber crime? So are we. Discover open jobs with a commercial focus.
- Consulting Eager to revolutionize how organizations work? Review our open consulting jobs to learn more.
- Corporate Functions Ready to keep the internal gears of our company moving? Find a position that moves you by exploring our corporate-focused positions.
- Cyber Passionate about stopping cyber attacks before they occur? Get started by discovering cybersecurity job opportunities.
- Digital Focused on building advanced systems? Take a look at our current digital job openings and forge a new future.
- Engineering Driven by designing solutions to complex technical problems? Put your problem solving skills to use by exploring our engineering jobs.
- Health & Science Dedicated to the physical and emotional well-being of people? Review open jobs in health and science and learn more.
- Intelligence Analysis Eager to help our clients understand their operational landscape? Explore intelligence analysis jobs to learn more.
- Mission Focused Careers Ready to address our government and military’s biggest challenges? Review open jobs and learn more about our mission focus.
- Culture at Booz Allen Read about our people-first approach, our social impact work and how we will empower you to change the world.
Learn about our approach to professional growth, including tuition reimbursement, mobility programs, and more.
- U.S. Locations Review and search for open jobs in the United States and learn how you can help our government and military from our home base.
Review and search for open jobs in Japan, Korea, Guam, Hawaii, and Alaska and support the U.S. government and its allies around the world.
- European Careers Review and search for open jobs in Europe and defend our homeland while safeguarding other nations.
We’d love to meet you. Find upcoming Booz Allen recruiting & networking events near you.
- Tips From our Military Recruiting Team Military or veteran job seeker? Get advice from our military talent recruiters.
Find out how veterans can pursue careers in AI, cloud, and cyber.
- Transitioning Military Hiring FAQs Find answers to the most common questions about your post-service career with Booz Allen.
- Graduating Students Graduating and looking for entry-level roles? Start here.
- Application Process for Graduating Students Ready to apply to Booz Allen? Review the steps to start your journey.
- Summer Games Internship Program Seeking an internship that will give you hands-on experience? Learn more.
- FAQs for Intern Candidates and Graduating Students Find answers to your most pressing questions about internships and entry-level positions.
- Preparing for Your Interview Learn more about our interview process and how you can prepare to meet our team.
- Our Application & Hiring Process Want to know what happens after you submit your job application? Review a step-by-step overview.
- Employee Benefits Explore our comprehensive benefits programs and learn how we support your total well-being.
- Application Process FAQs Have a question about the application process? Find answers to common questions here.
- Returning Applicants Returning Applicants Previously applied? Login to view your application status or update your profile.
- Awards & Recognition Awards & Recognition We are proud to call ourselves a bold, forward-thinking, global company with a guiding purpose of empowering people to change the world. It’s rewarding when others think of us that way, as well.
As a values-driven company, we make a difference in communities where we live and work.
- Women Learn more about our commitment to fostering equality and providing the growth and development opportunities women want and need.
- LGBTQ+ Learn how our dedication to the equality and advancement of LGBTQ+ employees and allies is helping our employees thrive and build a legacy of pride.
- Disabilities Learn more about how we champion an inclusive environment that leverages our differences and empowers our employees with disabilities.
- Veterans & Military Families Learn why collaborating with veterans and their families is part and parcel of our DNA.
Learn how we cultivate a culture of inclusion and celebrate the diverse backgrounds and experiences of our employees.
Learn how we’re driving empowerment, innovation, and resilience to shape our vision for the future through a focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) practices that matter most.
Each year, we celebrate the client engagements, leading ideas, and talented people that support our success.
- Policies and Programs Learn about Booz Allen Hamilton's policies and programs.
Our latest global events, including webinars and in-person, live events and conferences.
- Heritage Heritage Discover Booz Allen’s defining moments and how that heritage is woven into the firm’s consulting and technology expertise today.
Our 29,200 engineers, scientists, software developers, technologists, and consultants live to solve problems that matter. We’re proud of the diversity throughout our organization, from our most junior ranks to our board of directors and leadership team.
- Board of Directors The diversity of our Board of Directors underscores Booz Allen's commitment to creating opportunity for our people and demonstrates the importance of diversity to our success.
- Leadership Team Booz Allen takes pride in a culture that encourages and rewards the many dimensions of leadership—innovative thinking, active collaboration, and personal service. We’re particularly proud of the diversity of our Leadership Team and Board of Directors, among the most diverse in corporate America today.
- Alumni Join your fellow Booz Allen alumni to network, stay up to date on industry news, and keep connections strong with new job opportunities.
- Purpose & Values Purpose & Values Our Purpose and Values are more than just words. Learn how the expression of our values guide our decisions, actions and aspirations.
- Partner Network
- Digital Solutions
- Civil Government
- Cyber Fusion Centers
- Cybersecurity Strategy
- Incident Response
- Energy, Resources & Utilities
- Homeland Security & Law Enforcement
- Southeast Asia
- Search Jobs
- Analytics/Data Science
- Cleared Opportunities
- Corporate Functions
- Health & Science
- Intelligence Analysis
- Mission Focused Careers
- Culture at Booz Allen
- Professional Development
- U.S. Locations
- Indo-Pacific Careers
- European Careers
- Recruiting & Networking Events
- Tips From our Military Recruiting Team
- Upskilling Into Tech Roles
- Transitioning Military Hiring FAQs
- Graduating Students
- Application Process for Graduating Students
- Summer Games Internship Program
- FAQs for Intern Candidates and Graduating Students
- Preparing for Your Interview
- Our Application & Hiring Process
- Employee Benefits
- Application Process FAQs
- Returning Applicants
- Awards & Recognition
- Community Impact and Philanthropy
- Veterans & Military Families
- ESG & Annual Reports
- Policies and Programs
- Board of Directors
- Leadership Team
- Purpose & Values
Technical Writer, Senior
- Be Booz Allen
- Be empowered
Location: San Diego, California, USA
Remote Work: No
Job Number: R0163606
Share job via:
Write and edit te chn ical documentation, user manuals, and sales and training literature. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive te chn ical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction. Mentor and supervise team members.
- 5+ years of experience developing engineering and programmatic documentation
- Experience using Micro sof t Office Suite applications or Open Office Suite tools
- Experience using Security Classification Guides ( SCG ) and security marking requirements
- Knowledge of grammar, formatting, and document configuration management to review and edit complex information
- Ability to translate verbal requirements into written documents to develop and edit te chn ical documents
- Ability to coordinate across multiple stakeholders, including te chn ical and engineering staff, to deconflict requirements and translate te chn ical information into business impact
- TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with te chn ical writing within the DoD
- Experience with Atlassian sof tware products such as Jira or Confluence
- Experience working in a team environment
- Knowledge of DoD Program Management Office ( PMO ) responsibilities
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Master’s degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information ; TS/SCI clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Work Model Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Not ready to apply? Join our talent community and sign up for job alerts.
At Booz Allen, we believe that your talents are the gateway to tomorrow. Working at the leading-edge of artificial intelligence, data science, digital transformation, cybersecurity, engineering, and health and science, we uncover and solve the emerging challenges of our time. Ours is a culture of innovation, rooted in a collective desire to make a lasting impact that you will realize. The skills you’ll bring to our team, coupled with the unparalleled missions you’ll serve, will shift the way the world works and lead us into the future. Change is within reach—and it all starts with you.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send an email to [email protected] . Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. We’re an EOE that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected characteristic to fearlessly drive change.
- Contract Officers
- Small Businesses
- Finance and Banking
- Government & Civil Agencies
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Transportation & Logistics
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Digital Customer Experience
- Elite Training
- Enterprise DevSecOps
- Mission Readiness
- Workforce of the Future
- Why Booz Allen
- Join Our Team
- Webinars & Events
Stay Connected with Booz Allen
An official website of the United States government
Department of health and human services, national institute of biomedical imaging and bioengineering (nibib).
This position is in the Office of Science Policy and Communications (OSPC), at the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB). OSPC is integral to carrying out the mission of the institute as the singular office that develops and disseminates information about the goals, programs, policies, and advances in biomedical imaging and bioengineering research to a variety of audiences.
Open & closing dates
03/13/2023 to 03/17/2023
$94,199 - $145,617 per year
Pay scale & grade
1 vacancy in the following location:
- Montgomery County
Yes—as determined by the agency policy.
Relocation expenses reimbursed
Job family (series).
1083 Technical Writing And Editing
Security clearance, position sensitivity and risk.
Non-sensitive (NS)/Low Risk
Trust determination process
This job is open to, career transition (ctap, ictap, rpl).
Federal employees who meet the definition of a "surplus" or "displaced" employee.
Family of overseas employees
Family members of a federal employee or uniformed service member who is or was, working overseas.
Federal employees - Competitive service
Current or former competitive service federal employees.
Individuals with disabilities
Land & base management.
Certain current or former term or temporary federal employees of a land or base management agency.
Peace corps & americorps vista, clarification from the agency.
You must be a current or former federal employee eligible to apply under merit promotion procedures or otherwise be eligible as a status applicant (e.g. Veterans Employment Opportunity Act) OR be an individual who is eligible through an OPM interchange agreement or for a non-competitive appointment.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (scientists, researchers, medical professionals) to conduct background research.
- Review work of junior editors and writers. Contributes to articles, designs, and presents training courses for immediate staff, and writes internal newsletters.
- Recommend revisions, format changes, alternative methods of information presentation, or other changes to ensure that the publication contributes to fulfilling the agency?s mission and provides the critical information.
- Provide workshops or training on writing and editing and use of publication software and equipment.
- Serve as writer, editor, and production manager for many nationwide projects and analyzes existing nationwide publications (e.g., practitioner?s guide) in terms of purpose, content, format, effectiveness, and necessity.
Conditions of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship requirement or proof of being a U.S. National must be met by closing date.
- Employment is subject to the successful completion of the pre-appointment process (i.e., background investigation, verification of qualifications and job requirements, completion of onboarding forms, submission of required documents, etc.)
- Males born after December 31, 1959 must be registered with the Selective Service.
- Applicants must meet all qualifications requirements within thirty (30) calendar days of the closing date of this announcement, including time in grade.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- This position is designated as a " non-emergency/teleworker " position and the selected candidate will be considered a " non-emergency/teleworker " employee. In the event of a closure, you must be available to telework or request leave
- A one-year trial/probationary period may be required upon selection/ placement.
- At the discretion of the supervisor and NIH policy, you may be eligible for workplace flexibilities, which may include remote work or telework options, and/or flexible work scheduling. These flexibilities may be requested in accordance with NIH Workplace Flexibilities guidance.
- This position is eligible for local remote work, a position designation where onsite presence is required only on an irregular or infrequent basis, not to exceed two days or 16 hours every two weeks. Your worksite (e.g., home residence) must be within the same geographically defined pay locality as the location in this announcement or the location(s) you choose to be considered for when applying. Visit OPM's page for pay locality definitions . Visit NIH's Remote Work page for more information and requirements."
- We may make additional selections for similar positions within the commuting area(s) of the locations listed through this vacancy announcement. By applying, you agree to have your application shared with any interested selecting official(s). Clearance of CTAP/ICTAP will be applied for similar positions.
- The National Institutes of Health participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program ( E-Verify ). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security numbers.
- The NIH maintains a tobacco free work environment and campus.
- Must be able to perform the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Visit our Applicant FAQs page for helpful information on the application process.
- Visit our Total Compensation page and this sample for a detailed look into the benefits, awards, leave, retirement, and other incentives employees may receive as part of a rewarding work environment.
Review our benefits
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
- 1.1 Ability to conduct research on specific subject matters by interviewing experts and reviewing source materials.
- 1.2 Ability to develop written materials on the programs, policies, and functions of an organization for dissemination to specialized audiences.
- 1.3 Ability to provide advice and consultation on the presentation and format of materials.
- 1.4 Knowledge of grammar, writing and editing principles to ensure the accuracy and quality of materials for publication.
- 1.5 Knowledge of production procedures sufficient to coordinate publication and production logistics.
As a new or existing federal employee, you and your family may have access to a range of benefits. Your benefits depend on the type of position you have - whether you're a permanent, part-time, temporary or an intermittent employee. You may be eligible for the following benefits, however, check with your agency to make sure you're eligible under their policies.
- Name of employer
- Beginning and ending dates of employment (month/day/year format)
- Hours worked per week. We will assume full-time unless otherwise stated. We will prorate part-time employment in crediting experience.
- Detailed description of job duties, accomplishments, related skills, and responsibilities to include any supervisory/managerial responsibilities and number of staff supervised (if applicable)
- Series and grade or equivalent (if a federal position)
- Performance ratings and any monetary or non-monetary awards
- SF-50 - A copy of your most recent competitive career or career conditional SF-50 that shows the effective date of your latest position and the full performance level. You may obtain a copy of your SF-50 from your human resources office or, if you are an HHS employee, from your eOPF . If you separated from Federal Government employment, you may obtain a copy of your SF-50 via the Federal Records Center, National Archives and Records Administration.
- Veteran Documentation : (DD-214, VA Disability Letter, etc.). Reference Standard Form 15 (SF-15) for required documentation if you are a 10-point preference eligible. Submission of SF-15 is not required, unless you have derived preference (XP) as described in questions 7, 8, or 9 on the SF-15. In those cases, you must submit a completed SF-15 and the required documentation. For 5 point preference eligibles, you must submit your DD-214 (if separated) or any written documentation from the armed forces that certifies you are expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions not later than 120 days after the date the certification is submitted with your application package.
- Schedule A (Disability Appointment) : Documentation of eligibility for employment under Schedule A can be obtained from a licensed medical professional (e.g., a physician or other medical professional certified by a state, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. territory to practice medicine); a licensed vocational rehabilitation specialist (i.e., state or private); or any Federal agency, state agency, or agency of the District of Columbia or a U.S. territory that issues or provides disability benefits. The letter must be printed on a medical professional's letterhead and signed. Please note the Schedule A hiring authority neither guarantees employment, nor gives an individual preference in the hiring process.
- Documentation to support any other noncompetitive or OPM interchange agreement eligibility . Reference the Eligibility section of the questionnaire for required documents and information.
- Visit our sites on Career Transition Assistance Program (CTAP) / Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program (ICTAP) for more information and required documentation.
- To begin, click Apply to access the online application . You will need to be logged into your USAJOBS account to apply.
- Follow the prompts to select your resume and/or other supporting documents to be included with your application package . See the "Required Documents" section for any additional forms and/or supplemental materials required.
- Read all Eligibility questions and respond accordingly to any Eligibility you wish to claim . You will only be considered for those Eligibility questions (Status Applicant, Reinstatement, Schedule A, etc.) you respond in the affirmative to, regardless of what documentation you submit. We cannot assume you intended to respond differently to a question based on other information in your application package.
- Complete the assessment questionnaire . Applicants are asked all questions regardless of their consideration preferences. We will only consider you for the grades, series, locations, specialties, and other considerations that you self-identify as being qualified for or interested in. Preview assessment questionnaire before you apply: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/11801356
- Verify all required documentation is included in your application package , review your responses to the assessment questionnaire for accuracy, and then submit your application.
Agency contact information
HHS has a critical preparedness and response mission: HHS protects the American people from health threats, researches emerging diseases, and mobilizes public health programs with domestic and international partners. In support of this mission, HHS offers its employees the opportunity to volunteer to become Federal Civilian Detailees and contribute their unique skills through voluntary temporary assignments to humanitarian emergencies or Departmental priorities countering new and emerging health, safety, and security threats. Once you submit your application package, you will receive an acknowledgement email. You will be notified of the status of your applications via email. In addition, you can track the progress of your application package through your USAJOBS account. At the discretion of the agency, you may be contacted via phone or email for an interview or to provide additional information up to several months from the closing date of the announcement. Please ensure you have provided accurate contact information. To remain in consideration, you must respond in a timely manner to our correspondence and requests for documentation or information throughout the hiring process.
The Federal hiring process is set up to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
- Reasonable accommodation policy
- Financial suitability
- Selective Service
- New employee probationary period
- Signature and false statements
- Privacy Act
- Social security number request
How to apply, fair & transparent.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov . For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/job/709174300 . Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.
Please wait while map is being generated.
Learn more about
National Institutes of Health
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), a part of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the largest biomedical research funding organization in the world. NIH is made up of 27 Institutes and Centers, with a specific research agenda, often focusing on particular diseases or body systems. NIH employs approximately 18,000 employees in varied occupations, all supporting research efforts that improve health and save lives. For more information on NIH's mission and goals, and its 27 Institutes and Centers, visit the NIH website . The National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB) is one of 27 institutes and centers at the National institutes of Health (NIH). NIBIB's mission is to transform through engineering the understanding of disease and its prevention, detection, diagnosis, and treatment. As the hub at NIH for expanding technologies across diseases and disorders, NIBIB support is driving research to benefit patients and healthcare professionals and promote further biomedical discovery.
Visit our careers page
Learn more about what it's like to work at National Institutes of Health, what the agency does, and about the types of careers this agency offers.
Your session is about to expire!
Your USAJOBS session will expire due to inactivity in eight minutes. Any unsaved data will be lost if you allow the session to expire. Click the button below to continue your session.
Technical Writing Jobs
Technical writing is the process of creating content that is technical in nature such as user manuals, assembly instructions, and other documentation associated with technical processes. A Technical Writer can help a client create and organize technical content to help facilitate clear communication.
Whether it's documentation for onboarding new users, or end-user guides, Technical Writers are able to turn complex subjects into easily comprehensible, cohesive writing. They can present complex information in a clear and understandable way, follow internal style guides and company policies, understand different publishing tools, develop document hierarchies and create templates.
Here's some projects that our expert Technical Writers have made real:
- Planning cloud computing solutions for business
- Developing safety measures for oil & gas operations
- Writing up instructions for medical devices installation
- Summarizing engineering processes for a real estate investment project
- Generating instructions for complicated software rollouts
No matter the complexity of the task or the industry; our experienced Technical Writers are able to provide premium copywriting services that help clients reach their goals. They are able to create and distribute highly accurate product materials while Meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality. Our Technical Writers work hard to make sure that the right words always come out in the right context.
We’re certain that our expert Technical Writing team will be able to take your idea and make it a success. We invite you to post your own project on Freelancer.com in order to hire the best professionals for your needs.
My recent searches
- Featured Jobs
- Recruiter Jobs
- Full Time Jobs
Thesis related to obstertrics in gyanecology, help needed in protocol writing and statistics
Here's an example for it Need someone creative to write it on gitbook, i have my own nft website and details, you can follow the topic and write
I am looking for a good freelancer who can help me on my project, In toto (data processing article writting analysis)
I have raw data available. We want to write a white paper on COVID research. I need somebody who knows how to do scientific writing, white paper writing, analyze data and deliver the whole thing.
We are looking for a Technical Writer that has ideally worked in the information technology sector. The role involves undertaking technical interviews with our clients and writing technical reports that describe their R&D activities for inclusion in R&D tax relief claims. You will be working closely with the R&D tax team who will also attend client video calls with you. We anticipate around 20 hours per week for the next 3 months The ideal applicant: Has a passion for technology Has excellent technical writing skills, with strong editorial skills Comfortable with conducting technical interviews with senior management; questioning, listening, fact-finding, and probing Is personable and presents well in a professional capacity Has a broad interest in science and technology, es...
I need writer for my project on freelance
I am looking for a good freelancer who can help me on my project, in toto (data analysis and article writting)
I need to prepare policy and procedure , forms and all kind of documentation
am looking for tester to test a product end to end, its not a very big project but its with approx 10 pages.
I am writing about faecal transplants and need help making sure my paper flows and isnt redundant and the sources are numbered correctly
Pls can u help me do an essay. need to produce a 5000-word report/essay, with a short abstract, intro, and conclusion. The writing needs to be evaluative, and use a wide range and a large number of references that are included in the footnotes. a bibliography is also required.
Today paper publication in journals for research activities has become difficult for the entry level Researchers to publish papers in journals and international is difficultunless you know the basic requirements for publishing research application is going to design to provide easy way of accessing to different National, International off-line and online journals and users can search their papers according to Author Name, Paper title or relative keywords. The objective of the application is to provide a wide range of highly Technological, Original, Creative and quality publication according to user interested area. There will be a login facility for authors who wish to access the data. Using login facility user can managehis profile by selecting his interested domain and relative topic n...
Job Summary: We are seeking a software requirement specification writer to help us develop a comprehensive software requirement specification for a ticketing and event management app. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of software development and experience in writing detailed software requirement specifications. Responsibilities: Conduct research on existing ticketing and event management apps like Eventbrite to identify key features and functionality. Work closely with the project team to understand the project requirements and develop a comprehensive software requirement specification document. Develop use cases and user stories to illustrate the functionality and user interactions of the app. Clearly define system requirements, data models, and data flows. Collaborat...
I need an expert who have vast knowledge in AI and specially in GPT technology to write a whitepaper. Individual must have to share past writing samples of whitepapers related to AI. I will share further details over a chat
GreenM is an engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions, founded in 2014. We start by understanding business goals of our partners and then leverage a wide variety of top-notch technologies to co-build Analytics products. Our team of senior engineers offers a wide variety of expertise and experience across many technology areas. This allows us to create easy-to-use Analytics platforms that are scalable, insightful, and responsive. At GreenM we have a deep focus on unleashing the full potential of each engineer and invest in strengthening team skills and building a company culture around continuous improvements. We continue to grow and care about the quality of our service, so we are currently looking for someone to help us improve our English-language conte...
In search of a creative personal that is good in paper work and have a nice work experience and skills in paper work
As a Technical, you will play a key role in taking our client-focused services to new heights. In this role, you will partner closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders to gain deeper understanding of product capabilities and develop content for maximum usability, with consistent voice across all documentation. We are looking for a candidate that possesses the ability to evaluate and analyze complex information and a natural desire to help people understand it. Ideal candidate would Have proven success in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering.
Ms Word&Powerpoint Job available for you
Looking for a well versed expert to write a technical CV, Project profiles and Cover letter in a more crisp, clear and professional manner to highlight the skills and to have prior experience of writing such profiles for PR applications for various countries. Need to do be able to do proper research and map the key ask and loop into the profiles. Only direct and skilled freelancers are welcomed. Thanks.
The budget for this is $3/hour for 40 hours a week. I'm looking for a English speaker with a background in Computer Science to help me with writing abstracts and articles. As part of the proposal please submit a two-sentence summary of this paper:
I need medical article writer, for medical blog
We are seeking a creative and talented Story Writer to join our team. The Story Writer will be responsible for crafting compelling stories that capture the attention of our target audience. The ideal candidate should have excellent writing skills, be able to work collaboratively with other writers, and have a passion for storytelling. Key Responsibilities: Develop and write original stories across various genres, including fiction, non-fiction, and screenplay. Create characters, plot lines, and themes that resonate with our target audience. Conduct research to ensure accuracy and authenticity in the story. Work with other writers to revise and edit stories for clarity, pacing, and structure. Collaborate with other departments to ensure that the stories align with the brand's values an...
I Would like a cover letter for a Masters program. Details to be provided. I want hight quality content.
I need a personal statement writing for a job application
We are an Ontario-based manufacturer that serves a growing North American dealer network. We are Ontario and Eastern Canada’s only dedicated and locally-based manufacturing facility for this line of aluminum window and door products. We seek a resourceful, talented, technically minded, and well-connected individual to help grow and maintain our dealer base and bring our product to market. Technical knowledge and/or the ability to learn about technical details and applications is required. Markets include residential, commercial, retail, industrial, and institutional applications.
Start your proposal with answer for 10+3. Write a personalised proposal. Hi, I have a startup. Doing background research on the problem space. I am looking for someone to provide detailed research about how some scammers scam web3 users. I am mainly looking for someone with experience in blockchain technically and good with research. I don't want just internet articles to be put together in a place. Deadline is 2 weeks. More details here:
Create A Business Plan For My Real Estate Company (Construction, Renovation, Acquisition, Relocation, Development, Government Contracting, Title Escrow). I Want To Move My Business From The Private Sector Into Government Contracting. I've Been In Business For 5yrs. I Have 20+ Years Of Experience
Research and develop a formal question Develop a literature review based on academic information within your area of research Research and discuss a suitable methodology and how this could be used within your area of study- benefits and cons to using this methodology type
I need a good writer for a web3, Defi project. Writer must be cognoscente with Blockchain technology and AI integrations into Blockchain devs.
The Constitution makes no mention of political parties. Yet the two party system emerged as early as the 1790s. Do you think the two party system has made our political system better able to address our nation’s major problems? Why or Why not? Must be between 1000-1500 words total.
I need writers that can do my projects.
ResultsCX is currently seeking a fulltime, remote Marketing Content Writer for its growing marketing team. We are looking for a content expert to collaborate closely with and report to the Director of Content Strategy, Marketing and play an essential role in the effort to take ResultsCX content creation to a higher level.
I will like a financial feasibility study performed on a social enterprise project i want to run.
Need an English writer for our long term project. it's assessment, research proposal and academic writing related. please bid only native writer only. budget 10 aud for each 1000 words and deadline asap.
hi i need someone expert professional at project management and Agile, xPM and MPx considerations ,Create a simple precedence table and have knowledge about five stages of a PMLC (project management life cycle) thank you
- I estimate the presentation should have 12 slides - I need the freelancer to research the content Details: explain the current situation on the salmon population in north west America (human impact like dams, constructions, pollution water through factories waste) and how to fix it (solutions) with scientific references, statistics also
Annotated bibliography in 1200 words. Must use the template provided and one of the options provided. You have to be able to write an Analytical essay using the same option which is my next assignment in 1500 words. The highest marks are needed for both assignments. Marking criteria and standards will be provided. I will provide the required readings and more notes as soon as I get them from my coordinator. If you can't do both assignments please don't message me. One is due on 15-April and the other one on 7-May.
Job Description: We are seeking a highly skilled content writer with a passion for technology and computers to join our team at Lovelife Technology. As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating engaging, informative, and SEO-friendly content that educates and entertains our audience on the Lovelife Technology website. Your content will primarily focus on topics related to technology and computers, including hardware, software, cybersecurity, emerging technologies, and more. Responsibilities: • Conducting in-depth research on technology and computer-related topics • Creating high-quality, engaging, and SEO-friendly content, including blog posts, articles, social media posts, and more, specifically for the Lovelife Technology website. • Collaborating wit...
Must use template provided. Question is long. Will provide more details privately.
About the position PageFly is a page builder on Shopify. We exist to help people build their stores for success. PageFly has enabled thousands of users to divert their creative ideas into beautiful web pages. So they can build a brand, share products, and transact with customers in an influential and engaging way PageFly is looking for a Technical Writer who can produce high-quality learning content and upgrade the existing materials to strengthen the manual system on PageFly Help center. The work is 100% online. The candidate can be located in all countries that are native English speakers like the Philippines Cost: 8$/100 words Responsibility Receive information about new features and updated-features from the design, and product team to understand about features Develop complete, easy-t...
This is a research project, which is approximately 15000 words. It is about development and growth. Look at the materials attached
comparison of societal happiness and individual happiness and its effects on a better world
We wish to patent an innovative product. It is a cleaner for milking systems. We need someone with experience to help us in the process of registering a patent for the Central American region.
I am doing a briefing paper on challenges that web developers face in today's world. I am choosing browser compatibility as one reason and UX/UI design as another factor. There can also be other minor challenges listed but It has to be 1200 words and APA cited with 3 listed sources. it also has to include 2 graphics.
Hi, I need some help because i don't understand everything
General: Writing complete SRS for SaaS APP. Describe workflow, business logic, dataflow, functionality, modules, Security. Recommend best cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, GCP, OceanDigital etc.). Mock-up (UI/UX), Data Model (schema), Menu and integration. Integration: Office 365, security - e.g. Azure AD (Single-Sign-On), Utilize SharePoint Document Version Control, database XML/SOAP, API integration cockpit (scheduled) to Data Warehouse/External DB. Architecture: Combine best hosting with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS in the cloud for mulitiple clients. Each client get out-of-box APP (SaaS), with built toolkit for custom configuration (e.g. custom fields, attributes/properties for master data, any data object and context versions). The main concept is SaaS, and it may include 3 layer architecture, Dat...
In search of a Business Analyst who can create the PPD (process Design Document) by looking at meeting records.
Specialize in tableau program and also an writing
Other jobs related to Technical Writing
- Freelance Jobs
- Content Writing
- Creative Writing
- Technical Content writer for SW company Website on...
Find more Creative Writing Remote Jobs posted recently Worldwide
Required Article Writing,Blog Writing,Content Writing,SEO Writing,Technical Writing freelancer for Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. job
Posted at - Mar 7, 2023
Toogit Instant Connect Enabled
About the recuiter Member since Mar 14, 2020 Tejpal from West Bengal, India
Skills & Expertise Required
Open for hiring Apply before - Mar 6, 2024
Offer to work on this project closes in 363 days! Are you interested in this Opportunity?
Looking for help? Checkout our video tutorial How to search and apply for jobs
How to apply? Do you have more questions about the Job? See frequently asked questions
Apply on more work from home jobs posted in Creative Writing category.
- Article Writing Jobs
- Blog Writing Jobs
- Content Writing Jobs
- SEO Writing Jobs
- Technical Writing Jobs
Latest In Article Writing Jobs
- need experienced virtual assistants Posted by Babban Singh Ya in Article Writing jobs
- Looking for a PR Pitch Expert Posted by Satish Ramaswam in Article Writing jobs
- Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. Posted by Tejpal in Article Writing jobs
- Blog articles Posted by Pradeep Reddy in Article Writing jobs
- Looking for Experienced Health/Medical Writer for Long-Term Partnership Posted by Ageng Dewanti in Article Writing jobs
- White paper writer needed for the staffing industry Posted by Mughaffir Yunus in Article Writing jobs
Latest In Blog Writing Jobs
- need experienced virtual assistants Posted by Babban Singh Ya in Blog Writing jobs
- Looking for a PR Pitch Expert Posted by Satish Ramaswam in Blog Writing jobs
- Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. Posted by Tejpal in Blog Writing jobs
- Blog articles Posted by Pradeep Reddy in Blog Writing jobs
- Looking for Experienced Health/Medical Writer for Long-Term Partnership Posted by Ageng Dewanti in Blog Writing jobs
- Social Media Expert needed - Content Marketing, Paid Advertisement & anything you can add of value. Posted by Rajiv Sharma in Blog Writing jobs
Latest In Content Writing Jobs
- need experienced virtual assistants Posted by Babban Singh Ya in Content Writing jobs
- Writer needed for professional business bios for Real Estate Agents. Posted by Himanshu Singh in Content Writing jobs
- Tech copywriter for README.md files Posted by Shamsaagazarzoo in Content Writing jobs
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING. Posted by Spandey in Content Writing jobs
- Looking for a PR Pitch Expert Posted by Satish Ramaswam in Content Writing jobs
- Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. Posted by Tejpal in Content Writing jobs
Latest In SEO Writing Jobs
- Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. Posted by Tejpal in SEO Writing jobs
- Blog articles Posted by Pradeep Reddy in SEO Writing jobs
- Write 2000 Words Article Reviewing ELD Devices Posted by Priya Parab in SEO Writing jobs
- Ecommerce Writer - Amazon Posted by Jianguo Chang in SEO Writing jobs
- Website content optimization Posted by Ishan Srivstava in SEO Writing jobs
- Creative Writer, Screenwriter, or Scriptwriter Needed in the Topic of Movies/ Series Posted by Dai Y. in SEO Writing jobs
Latest In Technical Writing Jobs
- Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. Posted by Tejpal in Technical Writing jobs
- LaTeX expert for technical paper formatting Posted by Jason M. in Technical Writing jobs
- Small Law Firms
- Law Schools
- In-House Counsel
- Legal Technology
- Legal Tech Non-Event
- Legal Tech Provider Directory
- Law Firm Transparency Directory
- Job Listings
- Litigation Finance
- Resource Library
- The Legal Tech Non-Event
- Appellate Court Blog
- Law Students
- Law Firm Rankings
- Law School Rankings
- Law Firm Directory
- Law School Directory
- Law Firm Advances, Bonuses, Stipends
- Practice Mgmt. by Practice Area
- Practice Management
- Document Management
- Contract Management
- Time, Billing & Payments
- CRM for Law Firms
- Law Firm KPIs
- Spend Management Software
- Legal AI Software
- Legal Tech Directory
Above The Law In your inbox
Subscribe and get breaking news, commentary, and opinions on law firms, lawyers, law schools, lawsuits, judges, and more.
These Law Students Are Getting Way More Technical Assistance Writing Their Papers Than Just Spell Check...
Strunk and white more like stinking writers..
Pictured: Last man discovered typing his own paper.
If you entered law school and colloquially used the phrase QED from time to time, you probably enjoyed — and still enjoy — legal writing. For those of you who were more familiar with the works of Eminem than Euclid, adapting to the formulaic dictates of IRAC was probably a hell of a hurdle. I remember passionately wishing for a way to formalize my writing without having to experience how viscous conforming to the expected format made writing feel. Like all of the improvements dearest to our hearts, the solution I was looking for was made available right when I was no longer in the market for it. From ABA Journal:
ChatGPT, an artificial intelligence chatbot that can speak and write like humans, can be weak on facts but may already be a better wordsmith than some attorneys, according to David Kemp, an adjunct professor at Rutgers Law School. “If you’re asking it to organize several concepts, or are struggling to explain something in a way that’s really understandable, it can help,” says Kemp, who also is the managing editor of Oyez , a multimedia website focused on opinions from the U.S. Supreme Court. The technology, created by the research lab OpenAI, seems to prefer active voice, as does Kemp. He introduced ChatGPT in an advanced legal writing class and plans to include it in a summer course about emerging technology.
Understanding Big Law: A Must-Read Guide To One Of The Most Challenging Workplaces In The World Is Now Available
You had me at concept organization and stamping out passive voice. I know that being weak on facts appears to be a caveat, but let’s not forget — these are law students we’re talking about. They’re still figuring out the difference between res ipsa loquitur and Trent Reznor; with some guidance, the training wheels can get them further than their own bumbling through an expired edition of Strunk and White.
That said, law students should see this as more of a cure some than a cure all.
However, some [schools] fear that it could detract from students learning good writing skills. “If students do not know how to produce their own well-written analysis, they will not pass the bar exam,” says April Dawson, a professor and associate dean of technology and innovation at the North Carolina Central University School of Law. Additionally, using tools such as ChatGPT for graded assessment assignments may be an ethical violation if students are not producing their own work, Dawson adds.
And before you pull a “ How would they know ?” — remember, the writing is formulaic . Any legal writing professor worth their weight in hornbooks should be able to tell that the 1L legal memo you’re trying to pass off as original content is a pastiche an algorithm sutured together. Don’t get clever and you won’t have to be taught a lesson. Go pick up that copy of S&W you threw away earlier. Best of luck.
Why CRM Is An Essential Tech Tool For Law Firms In 2023
The Global Legal News You Need, When You Need It
Legal Knowledge Management To Drive Dealmaking
Can ChatGPT Help Law Students Learn To Write Better? [ABA Journal]
What Do Millennials Think Of Law Firm Life?
ChatGPT , IRAC , Law Schools , Legal Writing
Today's Menu: The Supremacy Clause And ADA Violations -- See Also
Missouri Found Out It Can’t Just Choose Not To Abide By Federal Law : Sucks to suck .
This T14 Law School Dean Was Just Appointed To A Committee That Will Explore SCOTUS’ History : Maybe now textualist opinions will be rooted in accuracy .
Ever Wanted To See A Huge Employment Discrimination Case Blow Up In Real Time? : Thanks, Elon !
U.S. News’ Kid Gloves Have Finally Come Off : If only their methodology wasn’t so childish .
More From Above the Law
As It Turns Out, You Can't Just Nope Out Of Listening To The Federal Government's Laws On Guns
Fox Previews Dominion Defamation Defense: Maria Bartiromo Is Just Really, Really Gullible
China Outpacing US In Critical Tech Research ‘Should Be A Wake Up Call’: Report
Judges Are Losing Sleep Over Security Concerns
From the above the law network.
- Today’s Menu: The Supremacy Clause And Ada Violations — See Also Source: Associate Center
- Thomson Reuters’ Practical Law — The Journal: Transactions & Business Source: Above the Law & Thomson Reuters
- The State Of Today’s Corporate Law Departments Source: Thomson Reuters & Above the Law
- MyCase Continues To Simplify Law Firm Accounting, Right Where You Manage Your Practice Source: STEPHANIE WILKINS
- Meet LINK: The Easy Way To Handle All Your Document Workflows On Your Mobile Device In A Single App Source: STEPHANIE WILKINS
- Four Tips For Solo Attorneys To Build Their Marketing And Media Relations Skills Source: Lawline CLE
- First Impressions Are Worth Millions For Summers. Here’s How To Get Yours Right Source: Kinney Recruiting
- Is Your Firm Keeping Pace With The Advancements In eDiscovery? Source: Above The Law and Everlaw
Love ATL? Let's make it official. Sign up for our newsletter.
Friend's Email Address
Your Email Address
- IT/Tech Cyber Security , Senior Developer
Posted: 03/03/2023 Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management Job Number:
Primary Skills: SAP, Trackwise, Technical Writing Contract Type: W2 only Duration: 12 months Location: Santa Clara, CA ( Open for Hybrid) Pay Range: $35 - $40 per hour NOTE: Role open to Women Back to Work candidates with a career gap -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TALK to a recruiter NOW : CONTACT John Jason Paulino at -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Work for a market leader! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creation and distribution of failure analysis letters based on completed failure analysis results and managing failure analysis letters and backlog using software systems such as SAP and Trackwise
- Work with translation vendors, as required, for letters outside of US
- Escalate feedback, comments, or concerns from customers or distributors based on failure analysis letters provided to end user and escalate complaints to the Post Market Investigation (PMI) group as required
- Interface with Failure Analysis, Customer Service, engineering, RMA, and clinical teams to gather information required for failure analysis letter content
- Maintain library of similar responses in reference to failure modes, root cause, IFU reminders, and recommendations
- Experience with technical writing for a technical product and/or company.
- Preferred experience within the medical device field, with experience or exposure
- Experience collaborating with engineering, scientists, and other specialists
- General technical and or clinical medical device knowledge
- Strong computer skills (SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, database)
- Technical Writer Remote, CA
- Center of Recruiting Excellence (CoRE) Pune, India
- Center of Recruiting Excellence (CoRE) Manila, Philippines
Technical Writer 1 - Now Hiring
Mountain View , CA 94040
In mountain view, ca, r&d engineer, sr staff.
- Est. $49.79 - $80.49
- Full-time, Part-time
- Mountain view, CA 94039
- Urgently Hiring
Lab Test Engineer
- Est. $17.19 - $25.30
- Mountain view, CA 94035
Safety Engineer (NASA HHPC)
- Est. $63.21 - $109.63
- Moffett field, CA 94035
Sr. Member, Technical Staff
Applications engineer, sr ii, member technical staff, sr. application engineer processor design, sr. applications engineer - verification, staff applications engineer - signoff, job description.
• Create and maintain technical documentation, including API documentation, onboarding and integration guides, introduction and feature overview packages, release notes, and FAQs, for both internal and external audiences.
• Review, take ownership, clean up and enhance existing technical documentation for Client Wallet.
• Collaborate with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to gather information and understand technical concepts necessary to create and maintain these documents, ensure that documentation is accurate and up to date.
• Create and maintain documentation templates and style guides.
• Project management of various ongoing and backlog of documentation projects, so that all stakeholders have visibility on timelines.
• Manage the documentation review process and incorporate feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
• Create video tutorials, infographics, and other visual aids to supplement written documentation, if needed.
• 5+ years of experience working as a technical writer in a software development environment
• Preference for candidates with experience with products in mobile apps and cloud-based services
• Strong understanding of technical concepts and terminology, proven record of public facing technical documentation
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of tools for content editing, versioning, web content publishing and offline (such as PDF) publishing
• Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, English, Computer Science or related field
• Multi-lingual in English and Korean is desired but not mandatory
• Ability to work effectively with partners in different cultures and geographies
Companies hiring qa testers
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Advantest America
- Tarana Wireless
- ATR International
- Alameda Health System
- Intelliswift Software
- San jose, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Hayward, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
Explore more qa tester jobs
- Urgently hiring jobs
Nearby Job Titles
Nearby locations, nearby companies, nearby categories, job seekers.
- Explore our Jobs Hub
- Browse Jobs
- Salary Calculator
- Visit our Job Advice Blog
- Visit our Help Center
- Learn about Security
- Post a Shift
- Why Snagajob?
- Our Solutions
- Recruiting and Hiring Advice
- Our Customers
- Employer Rebound
- About Snagajob
- Giving Back
- Legal Information
- Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information
- California Privacy Notice
- Skip to main navigation
- Skip to language selector
- Skip to content
- Skip to footer
Many of UNDP's relationships with countries and territories on the ground exceed 60 years . Find details on our successes and ongoing work.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Congo (Dem. Republic of)
- Congo (Republic of)
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Democratic People's Republic of Korea
- Denmark (Rep. Office)
- Dominican Republic
- E.U (Rep. Office)
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Fiji (Multi-country Office)
- Finland (Rep. Office)
- Geneva (Rep. Office)
- Iraq (Republic of)
- Kosovo (as per UNSCR 1244)
- Mauritius & Seychelles
- Norway (Rep. Office)
- Papua New Guinea
- Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Russian Federation
- Samoa (Multi-country Office)
- São Tomé and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sweden (Rep. Office)
- The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Tokyo (Rep. Office)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- Washington (Rep. Office)
- Arab States
- Asia and the Pacific
- Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- News Centre
United Nations Development Programme
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Democratic Governance and Peacebuilding (84)
- Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction (23)
- Climate & Disaster Resilience (62)
- Crisis Response (39)
- HIV, Health and Development (5)
- Gender Equality (94)
- Management (101)
- Other Opportunities (63)
- Africa (59)
- Arab States (45)
- Asia and the Pacific (101)
- Europe & the Commonwealth of independent States (123)
- HQ and Other (147)
- Latin America and the Caribbean (65)
- Anti-Fraud Hotline
- Get Involved!
© 2016 United Nations Development Programme
Technical Assistance during Global Fund Proposal Writing for HIV Care and Treatment and Elimination of vertical transmission in the Joint Tanzania Funding Application 2024-2026 ,(45 Days)Home based
Dar es salaam.
- Organization: UNICEF - United Nations Children’s Fund
- Location: Remote | Dar es Salaam
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Public Health and Health Service
- HIV and AIDS
- Malaria, Tuberculosis and other infectious diseases
- Grant writing
- Closing Date: 2023-03-13
Support the Ministry of Health to develop narratives, key activities and cost for the HIV Care and Treatment and Elimination of vertical transmission modules in the Global Fund 2024-2026 application in line with the Health Sector HIV Strategic Plan V (2022-2025)
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, a fair chance
The consultant will support the Ministry of Health to develop narratives, key activities and cost for the HIV Care and Treatment and Elimination of vertical transmission modules in the Global Fund 2024-2026 application in line with the Health Sector HIV Strategic Plan V (2022-2025)
How can you make a difference?
The assignment entails facilitating and leading development of an evidence-based HIV care and treatment module (including Paediatric treatment and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B) in the country proposal for Global Fund support to HIV and TB covering 2024 and 2025 cycle.
- Facilitate a rapid review of country HIV situation including progress, challenges, and opportunities in the area of HIV care and treatment (including Pediatric treatment and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B
- Participate in consultative dialogues and workshops with country writing teams to have a common understanding of application requirement, tools, approaches, working teams, and review data reporting modalities and timelines
- Engage with writing team and stakeholders to understand the country and programme policies, management, and coordination mechanisms
- Participate and lead Thematic group (care and treatment and EMTCT of HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B) during the stakeholder’s workshop to analyze operational and policy gaps identified, identify priority interventions and activities to improve HIV epidemic control efforts
- Develop evidence based concise narrative for the HIV care and treatment (including Pediatric treatment and eMTCT of HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B) module as part of the HIV/TB funding application
- Facilitate an inclusive and participatory approach in development of the HIV care and treatment module through engagement of relevant stakeholders including people living with HIV and other civil society partners
- Liaise with other consultants and technical focal persons/experts working in other programme areas/modules as part of the application process, such as HIV Prevention, to ensure synergies, referral, and linkages
- Work with the Team Lead to present key recommendations pertaining to the HIV care and treatment module to Government officials, peer review and selected key stakeholders/partners
- Lead the process of compiling documents and prepare final outputs for submission to the GFTAM
- Collaborate closely with other experts and the Team Leader to ensure the Funding Application is aligned to the general Global Fund requirements and is guided by domestic policies and guidelines
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Healthcare (Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, or other Biomedical Science, Public Health, Social Science ,Global Health
- At least 8years’ experience working in the health sector • Experience working with communities, CSOs, key and vulnerable population groups in HIV, TB, and Malaria response in Africa. • Demonstrated understanding of the Global Fund mechanisms and processes • Excellent problem‐solving skills and ability to work within tight deadlines. • Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adhering to deadlines • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Ability to work with a multidisciplinary team • Evidence of at least (3) consultancies of similar scope
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Sustainability (CRITAS).
To view our competency framework, please visit here .
UNICEF is here to serve the world’s most disadvantaged children and our global workforce must reflect the diversity of those children. The UNICEF family is committed to include everyone , irrespective of their race/ethnicity, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, socio-economic background, or any other personal characteristic.
UNICEF offers reasonable accommodation for consultants/individual contractors with disabilities. This may include, for example, accessible software, travel assistance for missions or personal attendants. We encourage you to disclose your disability during your application in case you need reasonable accommodation during the selection process and afterwards in your assignment.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.
The selected candidate is solely responsible to ensure that the visa (applicable) and health insurance required to perform the duties of the contract are valid for the entire period of the contract. Selected candidates are subject to confirmation of fully-vaccinated status against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) with a World Health Organization (WHO)-endorsed vaccine, which must be met prior to taking up the assignment. It does not apply to consultants who will work remotely and are not expected to work on or visit UNICEF premises, programme delivery locations or directly interact with communities UNICEF works with, nor to travel to perform functions for UNICEF for the duration of their consultancy contracts.
- Post Your Job !
- Newspaper Jobs
- Join For Free !
- Director Technical jobs
- Government of Pakistan
- Director Technical jobs in Islamabad
- Newspaper jobs in Islamabad
- Administration Jobs in Islamabad
- Pakistan National Accreditation Council Islamabad Jobs For Director Technical
- Dawn Newspaper Jobs
Looking to Hire ?
Only in rs. 1000, government jobs, subscribe & get job alert into your inbox, want to work abroad.
Director Technical Jobs by cities View all Cities
Related Job Titles
Jobs By City
Other Career Pages
57 jobs IT Technical Writer - Government new TAA Solutions LLC Remote Full-time Technical Writer new Modern Government Solutions Vienna, VA 22182 Full-time Easily apply Possess comprehensive knowledge and experience providing technical oversight of acquisition planning policies, regulations, guidelines, and processes. Posted 4 days ago · More...
As a government technical writer, you'll be responsible for creating various types of manuals, orders, reports and other documents. Along with government work, technical writers are employed mainly in scientific and technology-related industries, such as healthcare, information technology and computer systems.
Technical Writer Government Contracting jobs Sort by: relevance - date 179 jobs View all 2 available locations View all 2 available locations View all 3 available locations 1 2 3 4 5 Resume Resources: Resume Samples - Resume Templates Career Resources: Career Explorer - Salary Calculator
Client: State of North Carolina - NCDIT. Job Title: Technical Writer with Government Exp . Duration: 12+ Months. No. of Hours Per Week: 40. Start Date: ASAP
Technical editing jobs are in just as much demand as technical writing jobs. Editors work with the writer to make any corrections and round out the piece. Editors check for grammar and spelling errors, proper punctuation, syntax errors, and any other aspect of the piece that could use improvement. 5 UX Writer
Browse 72,449 GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL WRITER jobs ($25-$57/hr) from companies near you with job openings that are hiring now and 1-click apply!
technical writer editor us federal government jobs Displayed here are Job Ads that match your query. SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers. SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired.
An official website of the United States government. Help ... Technical Writing And Editing Series 1083. 12 jobs. Sort by Information and Arts Department of the Air Force Department of the Air Force - Agency Wide Multiple Locations ...
Technical writers typically need a bachelor's degree to enter the occupation. In addition, knowledge of or experience with a technical subject, such as science or engineering, is beneficial. Pay The median annual wage for technical writers was $78,060 in May 2021. Job Outlook
Apply for the Job in Technical Writer at Houma, LA. View the job description, responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Research salary, company info, career paths, and top skills for Technical Writer
Browse 183,880 GOVERNMENT WRITER jobs ($20-$60/hr) from companies with openings that are hiring now. Find job postings near you and 1-click apply! Skip to Job Postings. Jobs ... Sr. Technical Writer - US Government Client is looking for a candidate that can work closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), engineering and operational project ...
10. Proposals and Pitches. Technical writers play an important role in teams that deliver proposals or pitches to win projects. Some writers niche down, building a solid income by helping not-for-profits get grants or helping software companies land implementation jobs.
Check out a sample of the 571 Technical Writer jobs posted on Upwork Find Freelance Jobs (Current) Technical Writer to Scope a Development Project for a Legal Case… New Hourly ‐ Renewed 2 hours ago Less than 30 hrs/week Hours needed 1 to 3 months Duration Expert Experience Level
As a Technical Writer (Bridger) for the Training & Program Support department within the Metropolitan Council Environmental Services division (MCES), you will have the opportunity to develop, edit and maintain routine technical documents to support daily operations and training. You will also perform research and work with subject matter experts (SME's) to determine job aid content, create ...
The Write Jobs: Technical - The latest technical writing job listings from The Write Jobs, a Writers Write, Inc. site. USAJobs - USAJobs lists U.S. government jobs which include technical writer jobs. Zip Recruiter - ZipRecruiter is a general job site with tens of thousands of job listings for technical writer.
Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the Minimum Qualification requirements as noted below. Minimum Qualifications For GS-12: Specialized Experience: You must possess at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-11 level in the Federal service (obtained in either the public or private sectors) performing (3) of the (4) duties listed below:
Key Role: Write and edit te chn ical documentation, user manuals, and sales and training literature. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive te chn ical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction. Mentor and supervise team members. Basic Qualifications: 5 ...
To qualify at the GS-12 level, you must meet the following qualification requirements: One year of specialized experience equivalent to at least the GS-11 level in the Federal service obtained in either the private or public sector, performing the following types of tasks: writing and editing products that explain and interpret the work of an organization, disseminate technical or scientific ...
SSI needs to add a Technical Writer II to support our current list of services provided to the U.S. Navy. These positions, located at the White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) in White Sands, New Mexico, will provide engineering, technical, logistics, and administrative support in the planning, maintenance, preparation, execution, launch operations ...
Technical writing is the process of creating content that is technical in nature such as user manuals, assembly instructions, and other documentation associated with technical processes. A Technical Writer can help a client create and organize technical content to help facilitate clear communication.
Required Article Writing,Blog Writing,Content Writing,SEO Writing,Technical Writing freelancer for Technical Content writer for SW company Website ongoing. job. Posted at - Mar 7, 2023. Toogit Instant Connect Enabled. We are looking for long term content writer on a urgent basis. We will give you topic you will have to research and write really ...
Any legal writing professor worth their weight in hornbooks should be able to tell that the 1L legal memo you're trying to pass off as original content is a pastiche an algorithm sutured together.
Position: TECHNICAL WRITER 1: 23-00475. Posted: 03/03/2023 Job Category: Technical Writing, Editorial & Content Management Job Number: Job Description. Primary Skills: SAP, Trackwise, Technical Writing Contract Type: W2 only Duration: 12 months Location: Santa Clara, CA ( Open for Hybrid) Pay Range: $35 - $40 per hour NOTE:
Apply for a The Judge Group Technical Writer 1 job in Mountain View, CA. Apply online instantly. View this and more full-time & part-time jobs in Mountain View, CA on Snagajob. Posting id: 824867403. ... • Bachelor's degree in Technical Writing, English, Computer Science or related field
Duties and Responsibilities. Under the overall guidance of Team Lead and GRB Expert, and direct supervision of Program Analyst- GRB, the Consultant - GRB Technical Coordinator- MWCD will support in strengthening the efforts of the national government on Gender Responsive Budgeting. The Consultant - GRB Technical Coordinator- MWCD will work ...
Job at United Nations Children's Fund - Contract: Consultant - Programme & Policy - Medical & Health - Apply before Wednesday 15 Mar 2023 - Full title: Technical Assistance during Global Fund Proposal Writing for HIV Prevention module in the Joint Tanzania Funding Application 2024-2026(Home based) 45 Days
UNICEF - United Nations Children's Fund vacancy: Technical Assistance during Global Fund Proposal Writing for HIV Care and Treatment and Elimination of vertical transmission in the Joint Tanzania Funding Application 2024-2026 ,(45 Days)Home based in Dar es Salaam
Director Technical jobs in Pakistan National Accreditation Council Islamabad, in Pakistan published on Paperpk.com / paperpk.com from newspaper on March 05,2023. Job seekers who are looking for latest jobs in Islamabad who are already working as Director Technical or equalant can also apply for post in Government of Pakistan by making their ...