- Skip to main content
- A+ Font Size Increase
- A Normal Font - Selected
- A- Font Size Decrease
- A High Contrast
- A Normal Contrast
- भारत सरकार / Government of India
- शिक्षा मंत्रालय / Ministry of Education
/ Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Answer Key, Scanned Image of OMR Answer Sheet and Recorded Response Challenge
News & events.
No post to display
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), which is now known as the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India (GOI) has established the National Testing Agency (NTA) as an independent, autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation for conducting efficient, transparent and international standard tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admission to premier higher education institutions.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST [ NEET (UG) – 2023] will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on Sunday, 07 May 2023 (Sunday) in Pen and Paper mode in 13 languages, as a common and uniform National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] for admission to undergraduate medical education in all medical institutions. Similarly, as per Section 14 of the National Commission for Indian System of Medicine Act, 2020, there shall be a uniform NEET (UG) for admission to undergraduate courses in each of the disciplines i.e. BAMS, BUMS, and BSMS courses of the Indian System of Medicine in all Medical Institutions governed under this Act. NEET (UG) shall also be applicable to admission to BHMS course as per National Commission[...]
- Ministry of Education
- Directorate General of Health Services
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- National Medical Commission
- Medical Counselling committee
- Dental Council of India
- All India Ayush Central Counselling Committee
- National Testing Agency
NEET 2022: All About NEET 2022
Table of contents.
Latest on NEET 2022 Why NEET 2022? What’s new? Highlights Exam dates Events so far Application process Online form correction Eligibility criteria Exam pattern Marking scheme Syllabus Admit card Exam schedule Dress code Exam centres Preparation 2022 Question papers and Analysis Answer keys Results Cut off Merit list Reservation Counselling Online Coaching FAQs
All You Must Know About NEET 2022
Lakhs of students take part in NEET every year. NEET or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is a national-level medical entrance test. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admissions to medical courses in recognized and approved medical institutes across the country. While there were speculations on the NEET 2022 expected dates, the officials have announced the dates for NEET. NEET 2022 took place on 17th July 2022 by the NTA. Results were declared on September 7, 2022.
Do Check: NEET 2022 Answer Key With Solutions
NEET 2022 Paper Live Discussion with Solutions | NEET 2022 Question paper with Answer Key | NEET 2022 Paper Discussion Live! Watch now
Download neet 2022 question paper detailed analysis pdf – physics, chemistry, botany, zoology.
Download NEET 2022 Question Paper With Solutions PDF: Download
As per the National Medical Commission Act, 2019, Section 14, NEET stands as the common and uniform medical entrance test for UG medical courses across all the medical institutes, administered under any law. Following this, admissions to AIIMS and JIPMER institutes are also under NEET. NEET 2022 examination was conducted on 17th July 2022 by the National Testing Agency across around 497 cities in India and 14 exam centres abroad this time. The complete NEET 2022 schedule of examination is provided on the website of NTA – nta.neet.nic.in.
When is the NEET 2022 exam date?
The NEET 2022 dates are announced. The NEET examination date 2022 is July 17th; it was held across India and even in some cities abroad this time. The official conducting body for NEET is NTA. NEET 2022 Registration date was 6 April 2022 – 20 May 2022.
Get the complete details of NEET 2022-23 here.
Latest on NEET-UG 2022 and NEET 2022 exam dates
- NEET UG Counselling Mop up round 2 provisional seat allotment results to be out on 4 January 2023
- NEET-UG 2022 Counselling commenced on 11 October 2022
- AYUSH NEET Final first round of results are now out
- 15 November – NEET UG 2022 Counselling Round 2 Final results released
- NEET-UG 2022 results were declared on 7 September 2022. Final set of answer keys and cut-off were also released on the same day
- NEET 2022 Admit cards were released on the official website on 12th July 2022
- For changes to category, the officials on 14th and 15th June 2022 reopened the correction portal to allow corrections (if any)
- NEET 2022 registrations are now closed. More than 18.7 lakh registrations recorded!
- The last date to make corrections (if any) to the application form for registered candidates was 27th May 2022
- NEET Application Last Date – 20th May 2022
- Registered candidates can download their admit cards through the online mode only from the official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- NEET 2022 form release date – 6 April 2022
- NEET-UG 2022 exam date is 17th July 2022
Latest notifications on NEET 2022:
- NEET 2022 Admit cards released for registered candidates on 12th July
- Admit cards for NEET 2022 – Releasing Soon!
- NEET 2022 form corrections can be made till 27th May 2022
- NEET-UG 2022 Registrations Extended Till 20th May 2022
- NEET 2022 application deadline extended till May 15 2022
Latest News on NEET 2022: Admit card 2022, Registrations and Application form 2022
NEET 2022 Counselling commenced on 11 October 2022 were in candidates could choice fill and lock seats from October 15 – 18. Seat allotment for the same took place on 19th and 20th October. Provisional results for the round were released on 20th October and the final results were declared on 21st October. Registrations for Round 2 NEET 2022 counselling went on till November 13th for choice filling and locking, final results for the same were announced on November 15, 2022.
Mop up round is scheduled to be conducted from November 23 – November 28. Results of the same are expected to be out by December 3, 2022.
NEET 2022 Results were declared on September 7, 2022. On the same day, NEET 2022 cut-off and the final set of answer keys were also released. NEET 2022 was conducted on 17 July, 2022. NEET Application last date for 2022 was 20 May 2022. The last date to make corrections (if any) to the online NEET 2022 form of application for registered students was 27th May 2022. As per the latest updates on registrations, close to 18.7 lakh students registered for NEET 2022. The admit cards for NEET 2022 were being issued on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. Check your NEET 2022 results now!
NEET Full form – Why NEET 2022?
NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is an all-India pre-medical test which was formerly known as AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test). The test is conducted for young medical aspirants who wish to pursue medicine and thereby seek admission to undergraduate medical programmes both in the country and even abroad. NEET is conducted annually by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
A successful attempt at NEET enables students to avail a seat in any of the medical programmes such as MBBS, BDS, nursing and various AYUSH courses offered in both government and private institutes of India. Following the “One nation One test” policy that was passed, NEET has emerged as the one-tier national level entrance test scrapping all the state entrance tests including AIIMS and JIPMER tests.
NEET 2022 – What’s New?
The Medical Council of India has introduced some changes in NEET on the recommendation of the Union Health Ministry. Take a look at the changes implemented:
- NEET stands as the single-level medical entrance test conducted nationwide, thus scrapping AIIMS and JIPMER entrance tests
- More than 18 lakh registrations were recorded this year in NEET-UG 2022
- The 15% All India Quota scheme is now joined by states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- Qualifying NEET UG exam is now a must even for Indian candidates who desire to pursue medicine abroad
- No restriction on the number of attempts at NEET. However, age limit restriction must be followed as per corresponding categories
- A total of 497 cities in India and 14 Cities Outside India have been added for NEET (UG) – 2022
- Revision in examination fee
- The duration of the NEET 2022 will be 200 minutes (03:20 hours) from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM (IST)
- The scores of NEET 2022 shall be accepted for female candidates who wish to pursue nursing programmes at AFMS institutes
NEET Highlights 2022
Latest neet 2022 exam dates – important dates of neet 2022.
Candidates who are willing to take part in NEET 2022 can check the table below for all the related NEET exam dates 2022.
Download NEET 2021 Question paper
Important NEET-UG 2022 Events So far – NEET 2022 exam date latest news
NEET 2022 Application – Registration Process for NEET-UG 2022
Candidates taking part in NEET 2022 can visit the official website of NEET to fill out the application form available. The NEET 2022 application form date of release was 6th April 2022. Candidates can fill in the application form through the online mode only and not offline mode. Click on the “Apply Online” link and get directed to filling the application form.
How to Apply for NEET 2022? Steps in Online filling of NEET 2022 Application form: NEET Registration 2022
NEET Registration 2022
- Visit the official website for NEET.
- Register by providing the name, mobile number, email id and other details. (New Registration tab on the left-side)
- Fill in the NEET registration 2022 form.
- Some details to be filled – Date of Birth, Category, Nationality, qualification details such as Year of Passing, Percentage of marks, etc., details to contact and choice for the exam centre.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed size and format only.
- Fee payment of application can be done through online and offline mode.
- Towards the end, the confirmation page will be displayed. Take the printout of the duly filled application form for future reference.
- Aadhar card is no more a mandate in order to fill the application form. Valid ID proof must be provided
Once the process is complete, candidates are provided with a provisional application number. This number will also be sent to the email id and registered phone number.
Documents required to Apply Online for NEET 2022: NEET 2022 Application form
Listed below are the documents one would require while submitting the NEET application form 2022. Take a look:
Documents required for NEET 2022 application form filling
- Most recent passport-size photograph
- Most recent postcard size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s thumb impression
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Valid ID proof
Specifications of the documents are as follows:
Click here to check the specifications of the NEET photo size
Revised Examination Fee for NEET 2022
The application fee for NEET 2022 is as mentioned below (subject to change):
Mode of Payment:
Application fee payment can be done through the offline mode as given below:
- Online method – Credit card/Debit card/Paytm/Net banking
- Processing charges and GST as applicable, are chargeable (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator
Read details: How to Fill NEET 2022 Application Form
NEET 2022 Application Form Online Correction
After submission of the NEET 2022 application form, candidates are provided with an opportunity to make changes to limited fields through the online mode. One must regularly visit the website for the latest notifications on the re-opening of the portal for correction facility.
In case, candidates are required to correct and upload a clearer photograph or signature, it will be intimated through SMS or email regarding the same. Additionally, registered candidates can make changes to fields such as – Date of birth, gender, identification, category, state code of eligibility, the medium of the exam paper, exam centre, name of parents, percentage and marks obtained in the qualifying examination, etc. In case, an additional fee has to be made, the same can be done through net banking or debit/credit card payment.
Incomplete form submission can result in rejection of the form. No changes to any fields will be entertained once the form has been submitted.
Additional Reading: NEET Application Form Correction
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria – Revised
Candidates taking part in NEET must be well aware of the eligibility criteria for NEET 2022. Read to find complete details on eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have passed/appeared for class 12 or an equivalent exam. Candidates appearing for the class 12 exams are also eligible
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English must be the major, mandate subjects
- Unreserved and General-EWS Candidates – 50% marks in the qualifying examinations
- SC/ST/PWBD candidates/Other Backward Classes (NCL) – 40% marks in the qualifying examinations
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- If the candidate does not reside in India then he or she should be an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)
- Foreign Nationals
- Candidates from the J&K state are eligible to appear for NEET 2022 under the All India 15% quota only by self-declaration. Such candidates can also get admitted to AFMC, Pune
- Indian Citizens/ OCI intending to pursue Undergraduate Medical Courses in a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify for NEET (UG)
- Candidate has completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of candidate’s admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course
- No upper age limit as decided in the fourth NMC meeting held on 21 October 2021
Aadhar Card Possession
Aadhar card is no more a mandate to participate in NEET. Valid ID proof should be kept ready. Candidates belonging to the state of Meghalaya, Assam, and J&K can furnish ration card numbers, passport numbers, bank account numbers, or any valid ID number while NRI, OCI, PIO, and other foreign nationals can produce their passport numbers for the same.
Learn more about NEET Attempt Limit
NTA Revised NEET Exam Pattern 2022 – Highlights
Refer to the table provided below to know about the NEET 2022 exam pattern:
Detailed Marking Scheme of NTA NEET 2022
Nta neet syllabus 2022.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) prescribes a syllabus for NEET. It covers topics from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology from classes 11 and 12. Typically, the syllabus for NEET is published once a thorough review from inputs of different states on the syllabi is conducted. Syllabi are based on NCERT, CBSE and COBSEW. There are no changes to the NEET syllabus 2022 so far. Check this space for the latest on the syllabus.
Provided below is the subject-wise syllabus for NEET 2022 from classes 11 and 12.
NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus – NEET-UG syllabus 2022
Also Check: Detailed NEET 2022 Physics Syllabus
NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus – NEET-UG syllabus 2022
Click here to check NEET 2022 Chemistry Syllabus in detail
NEET 2022 Biology Syllabus – NEET-UG syllabus 2022
Also Read: Complete NEET 2022 Biology Syllabus
NEET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered by submitting the NEET 2022 Application form can download their NEET admit card on the official website. Some details regarding the same are as follows:
- NEET Admit Card 2022 is released on official website for NEET by the NTA on 12th July 2022
- Admit cards are available to download through the online mode only. Admit cards will not be posted
- Candidates must take a print of the admit card
How To Download NEET 2022 Admit card
Details on the NTA NEET 2022 Admit card
Some details on the admit card are –
- Candidates must carry a copy of the NEET 2022 admit card to the exam hall
- Along with releasing admit cards, a format to affix postcard photographs to the admit card shall also be specified
- Candidates must contact the official authority for NEET, in case they find any disparity in details on the admit card
NEET Examination Schedule for 2022
One of the changes introduced this time is the increase in the time duration of the NEET exam. Now, NEET will be conducted for 3 hours and 20 minutes (200 minutes). The exact timeline of events and the examination schedule for NEET 2022 is as given below:
NEET Exam Day Guidelines
Candidates must ensure to understand and follow the below-mentioned guidelines as specified by the NTA on the day of examination at the examination centre allotted. Exam day guidelines for NEET exams cover the following important aspects:
- Timeline – glance through a sequence of events and their timings on exam day
- Exam pattern & marking scheme – NEET 2022 pattern had some changes. Ensure to have thoroughly understood the NEET 2022 exam pattern and marking scheme of NEET.
- Dress code – Follow the dress code specified by the NTA
- Barred items – Read about the list of items that are barred from being carried to the examination hall and follow it
- Documents – carry all the documents as specified to the examination hall without fail (admit card, photos, valid ID proof, certificates if applicable)
Read the complete set of guidelines here – NEET Rules and regulations
NEET Dress code
NTA implements strict rules for both boys and girls when it comes to dressing code on the day of examination, which should be observed. These specifications must be considered, failing to do so can lead to disqualification of the candidature and hence, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
NEET Dress Code For Males
Here is a list of guidelines to be followed by male candidates on the day of the NEET examination
- Pick light clothes, half-sleeved shirts
- Shirts with big buttons are not allowed
- Wear light-coloured trousers, pants
- Avoid wearing jeans
- Sandals, slippers with low heels are allowed. Boots, shoes, sneakers, and loafers are not permitted
- Long or full sleeve shirts are not allowed.
- Kurta-pajamas, layering of clothes with jackets, etc. should be avoided
NEET Dress Code For Females
Female aspirants appearing for NEET are instructed to follow this set of guidelines when it comes to the dress code
- Wear light-coloured, simple, half-sleeved clothes. Long and fancy sleeves should be avoided
- The attire should not have fancy embroidery, big buttons, flowers, designed pockets, frills, elaborate designs, floral designs, etc.
- Avoid leggings and churidars, opt for Salwar/trousers
- Sandals or slippers with low heels are permitted, but shoes, closed/covered sandals, slippers, high heels, stilettos and other fancy footwear are not allowed. Wear open-toed sandals
- Layering clothes, with sweatshirts, jackets, shrugs, etc. should be avoided
- Metallic /non-metallic jewellery should be avoided
NEET Exam centres 2022
This year, there has been a significant increase in the exam centres for NEET. The officials have allocated 497 cities in India and 14 examination centres overseas.
The newly added 14 examination centres on foreign lands are located in the following cities –
How many NEET exam centres can be selected?
Candidates are given an option to select four convenient cities of their choice in order of their priority as per convenience. Thereby, one can select city codes of their own city or from neighbouring cities of their state of residence. Note that one is allowed to select cities from their state only and not out of their state of residence or far away cities in some other state.
NEET Preparation 2022 – How To Start Preparing For NEET 2022?
The best time to start preparing for NEET 2022 is right now! A sound preparation can certainly bring success to candidates appearing for NEET. Follow these simple steps to start preparing for NEET.
You might like: Complete Strategy To Prepare For NEET 2022
Checklist to start NEET 2022 Preparation
1. Get acquainted with NEET 2022 exam pattern
2. Download/take a print of the syllabus, question papers and other essential documents
3. Start strategizing
4. Design a study planner
5. Prepare your own notes
6. Focus on gaining conceptual clarity
7. Solve question papers and sample papers for NEET
8. Take up mock tests
9. Set realistic daily targets and achieve them
10. Solve as many as 150-200 questions per day
11. Take up 2 subjects a day
Don’t miss: NEET 2022 Schedule: How to make a study time table for NEET 2022?
13 Other NEET Preparation Tips
Some other tips while preparing:
- Ensure to study for NEET exclusively every day. Over time one will get habituated to indulging in long-hours-studying with attention staying intact
- NEET is not a memory testing exam, hence give up on rote memorization techniques. Focus on gaining clarity on concepts, for which you can seek help. Learn from video tutorials to understand better
- Understand concepts and apply the same while solving problems.
- Practise and solve as many papers to increase your levels of speed and accuracy
- With ample time left, one can enhance the analytical capabilities by attempting to solve the same problem more efficiently by applying different techniques
- Cynosure must be on managing time efficiently, discipline and dedication to sticking to the routine, enhancing conceptual knowledge, etc.
- Practise diagrams, focus on chemical reactions, learn physics formulae
- If you find a topic difficult, reform it into a flowchart or visualize it in a diagram
- When reading chapters for the first time, go through them carefully. Do not learn. After completing the chapter, try to recall important information. Read and learn it the second time. This time it is learnt in-depth for its information. In the end, try recalling and solving questions in the chapter. This way, you have read the chapter twice and solidified your knowledge on the chapter
- Do not miss out on the summary section provided at the end of the chapter
- Study and understand examples carefully. They help understand concepts and apply the knowledge gained to solving questions
- Do not indulge in marathon reading sessions initially
- Maintain separate notes for NEET with all terminologies of NCERT intact. Highlight important points, use mnemonics, flowcharts, mappings, etc. Check out the article below to frame the best notes for NEET.
Here’s how NEET toppers prepared:
NEET Physics Preparation
Physics section of NEET requires regular practising of questions and clarity of concepts. Ensure to have thoroughly understood important concepts of NEET physics.
Important chapters for NEET Physics
Important chapters can be decided based on two factors – difficulty level and frequency of questions from the previous years’ paper analysis. Some important concepts are:
Mechanics, Heat & Thermodynamics, Current electricity and electromagnetic induction, Ray Optics, Electrostatistics & Magnetism, Modern Physics, Electronics, SHM & Waves and Rotational motion.
Best books for NEET Physics
- NCERT (Textbook) Physics – Class 11 & 12
- Objective Physics by Pramod Agarwal (For practising problems in mechanics and rotational dynamics)
- D. C. Pandey Objective Physics
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker (For optics, waves, and electromagnetism)
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
Important links for NEET Physics preparation
Also see: How To Make Notes for NEET
NEET Chemistry Preparation
NEET Chemistry has three sections – Physical chemistry, organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry. This section of NEET is deemed to be the scoring section as students usually manage to get out of out in chemistry and hence a good NEET rank can be secured.
Important chapters for NEET Chemistry
Some important chapters to be prioritized in the chemistry syllabus for NEET are:
- p-block elements
- D and f block elements
- Coordination compounds
- Chemical bonding & molecular structure
- Organic chemistry – Some basic principles and techniques
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
These were some important chapters, additionally ensure to cover the remaining chapters as well to be able to answer any type of question.
Best books for NEET Chemistry
Books for NEET Physical chemistry
- NCERT (Textbook) Chemistry – Class 11 & 12
- Physical Chemistry by P. Bahadur
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Books for NEET Organic chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant (for practising problems)
- Organic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (For reaction mechanisms)
Books for NEET Inorganic chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry (For Chemical Bonding, Atomic Structure and Coordination Chemistry)
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
Important links for NEET Chemistry preparation
NEET Biology Preparation
NEET Biology section usually is considered to be the easiest of all to crack. It comprises 90 questions and carries 360 marks. If one has a good understanding and clarity of concepts, each question can be answered in less than a minute.
Most Important Chapters for NEET biology – Important units of NEET Biology
- Biological Classification
- Morphology of flowering plants
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Animal Kingdom
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
Moderately Important Chapters for NEET biology – NEET Biology Moderately Important Units
- Reproductive Health
- Environmental Issues
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Plant Kingdom
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Cell- The Unit of Life
- Organisms and Population
- Biotechnology- Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Digestion and Absorption
- Reproduction in Organisms
Less Important Chapters for NEET biology – NEET Biology Less Important Units
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Mineral Nutrition
- Transport in Plants
- Human Health and Disease
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- The Living World
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Plant Growth and Development
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Respiration in Plants
Best books for NEET Biology (Botany + Zoology)
Books for NEET Biology
- NCERT (Textbook) Biology – Class 11 & 12
- SC Verma Biology books
- Dinesh Objective Biology
- Biology by GRB Bathla’s Publications
- Trueman’s Biology – Vol 1 and Vol 2
- Biology Books by Pradeep’s Publications
Important links for NEET Biology preparation
Note: One must ensure to master the NCERT syllabus for NEET from class 11 and 12 primarily and then aim at referring from relevant sources to ace NEET.
How To Start Preparing for NEET 2022 from Class 11?
One of the best and ideal times to start preparing for NEET 2022 is from Class 11 onwards. Start following the aforementioned preparation tips and get started. One can enrol at a NEET Coaching centre if required. Remember, one can conveniently crack NEET with self-studies as well. Staying dedicated and disciplined to the study routine is key.
NCERT is the holy grail for NEET candidates. One must master NCERT textbooks for classes 11 & 12. Check out the Best Books for NEET for complete details.
NEET Question Papers 2022
Click on the link below to download NEET question paper PDFs along with answer keys and solutions for all the codes for the years 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021.
Download All NEET Previous years’ Question paper PDFs with solutions and answer keys – NEET PYQs
Detailed neet question paper analysis 2022.
Every year, once exams are conducted, a thorough analysis of each section of NEET question paper is carried out. This helps students who attempted the paper analyse their performance and come up with their tentative NEET rank. It also helps students who are going to take up NEET exams with their preparation and understand the different performance metrics and assess the difficulty level of the paper.
Find below the direct links to the complete NEET question paper analysis for Physics, Chemistry and Biology sections of NEET.
NEET Answer Key 2022
Once NEET 2022 has been conducted, the answer key will be released in a week’s time. The answer key for NEET 2022 shall be released on the official website for NEET by the NTA. Along with the answer key, the OMR responses shall also be published via the online mode.
In case of any discrepancy after comparison with the NEET answer key, one can avail the facility of challenging the answer key. One must pay an amount of rupees 1000/- per challenge. Typically, the time allotted to a challenge is just 2 days.
How To Download NEET Answer Key from Official Website?
- Visit the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- Log in with your credentials – roll number and password
- Click on the link to download “NEET 2022 Answer key”
Get the complete procedure from scratch to challenge here – NEET Answer Key
NEET 2022 Results
Results for NEET 2022 are declared by NTA – the conducting authority on the official website for NEET. Results typically is announced a few weeks after the exam has been conducted. Candidates must visit the official website and log in with their respective credentials check and download results. Credentials asked on the result page are roll number and other details. One must download and carry a copy of the same during the counselling process. After the result declaration, NEET 2022 Cut off too is announced.
When was NEET 2022 result date?
NEET 2022 results were declared on 7 September, 2022. Results were declared on the official website of NEET – NTA, i.e., nta.neet.nic.in
How to check NEET results 2022?
The candidates can check their NEET-UG Result 2022 online by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit NTA’s official website https://ntaneet.nic.in/
- Enter your Application Number and D.O.B/password and click the Submit Button. These are the same set of credentials that the candidate has entered at the time of registration for the NEET 2022 exam.
- The browser takes the user to the next window where the results will be displayed
- Download and save your scorecard. Take a printout of the same for counselling and future reference
Details required to check NEET 2022 results
- Candidate’s application number
- Date of birth
- Security pin
Don’t miss: NEET Questions
NEET 2022 Result – Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates secure the same marks/percentile scores in the NEET (UG) – 2022, the inter-se-merit shall be determined as follows:
Criteria 1: The Candidate scoring more marks in Biology will be given a higher rank.
Criteria 2: If the tie still remains, the Candidate scoring more marks in Chemistry will be awarded a higher rank.
Criteria 3: Next, if the tie still remains, the Candidate scoring more marks in Physics will be awarded a higher rank.
Criteria 4: Further, the candidate with the least number of wrong answers will be given a higher rank.
Criteria 5: Candidates with a lesser number of incorrect attempted answers and correct answers in Biology
Criteria 6: Candidates with a lesser number of incorrect attempted answers and correct answers in Chemistry
Criteria 7: Candidates with a lesser number of incorrect attempted answers and correct answers in Physics
Criteria 8: The age criteria will be applied and the candidate senior in age will be awarded a higher rank in NEET-UG result 2022
Criteria 9: Finally, application number in ascending order
NEET Cut-off 2022
Cut-off indicates the minimum score that must be obtained in order to qualify the entrance test. The NTA declares the cut-off for NEET along with the declaration of result. The list so published has the All India ranks, category wise of all the candidates who have qualified for the test.
A merit list will be generated by the participating states for the upcoming counselling process. The scorecard, in addition to the cut-off marks, will also display the NEET cut-off percentile and the number of applicants.
Candidates who have cleared the cut-off will then be required to register themselves for the NEET Counselling process 2022, a few weeks post the announcement of results.
Cut-off announced for a particular year varies, depending on factors such as the number of candidates appearing in the exam that year, students performance, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
NEET 2022 Cut off
For your reference, find below the cut-off for NEET 2021 and NEET 2020.
NEET 2021 Cut off
Neet 2020 cut off.
NEET 2020 Cut-off for MBBS/BDS is as mentioned below:
NEET Merit list
Once NEET results are declared, the NTA prepares an All India Merit List of the candidates who have cleared the NEET cut-off. The list is prepared on the basis of the eligibility criteria as specified by the National Medical Commission and Dental Council of India. This NEET Merit list has the names of candidates who have obtained marks higher than the minimum qualifying percentile. Candidates can get access to the NEET merit list by visiting the official website for NEET.
Merit list for counselling – 15% All India Quota
For those candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats, a list is formulated based on marks secured in NEET 2022. This list shall be passed to the DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, and Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India for NEET seat allotment process by counselling to 15% AIQ seats.
Merit list for seats other than 15% All India Quota
NTA provides AIR (All India Rank), and results are passed to the DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India and Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India to be shared with the admitting officials. In turn, the officials invite counselling applications and formulate a merit list on the basis of AIR as per the rules of the respective states.
NEET Rank List 2022
A merit list is prepared on the instructions of MCI (Medical Council of India), DGHS (Directorate General Of Health Services), and the DCI (Dental Council of India). The merit list is prepared for the 15% All India Quota. Candidates will be intimated about NEET counselling in their order of ranking obtained at the NEET UG exam.
Also see: NEET Quiz Videos
NEET Reservation Criteria 2022
The following table describes the reservation criteria for different categories. Take a look.
NEET Counselling 2022
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of DGHS conducts online counselling for undergraduate medical programmes the information for which is available on the MCC website. Qualifying candidates are suggested to carefully go through the information related to counselling and know the course of action to be undertaken to appear in Counselling.
MCC Conducts Counselling for
- 15% All India Quota seats of states
- 100% medical seats of BHU OPEN
- AIIMS open seats
- JIPMER open
- Jamia open seats
- AMU open and internal seats
- 85% IP/Internal quota/domicile seats of DU
- AFMC – only registration
- 15% AIQ seats of ESIC & IP quota seats
- B.Sc Nursing of selected central nursing institutions
NEET Online Coaching For NEET 2022
Enrolling for NEET Coaching is an individual choice, but it is certainly helpful. Coaching centres have experienced faculty with years of experience in training candidates to face NEET. Along with great exposure, it also comes along with a systematic approach to studying, weekly/daily assessments, constant mentoring, doubt-clearing sessions and much more.
While it is ideal to enrol for NEET coaching from class 11 onwards, it can still be taken up in class 12. Cracking NEET with Online Coaching for NEET becomes a lot easier and hassle-free.
Explore more about NTA NEET 2022 at BYJU’S.
- NEET Biology MCQs
- Role of NEET in MBBS
Frequently Asked Questions on NEET 2022
When will neet 2022 admit card be released, what is the neet exam 2022 date.
The exam date for NEET-UG 2022 is 17 July 2022. Registrations for the same commenced on 6th April 2022.
Will NEET 2022 be postponed?
Students requested the officials to postpone the NEET 2022 exams citing insufficient time to prepare for the medical entrance test. This was because the time interval between the release of the notification regarding the exam date and the date of the NEET exam was less than they felt. However, the officials have not released any notification on the same. So, as of now, NEET is set to be conducted on 17th July 2022.
What is new in NEET 2022?
There are changes introduced in NEET 2022 – 1. Increase exam duration by 20 minutes. 2. Revision in the application fee for NEET 3. Increase in the number of exam centres both in India and abroad
Are there any changes in NEET 2022 syllabus?
There were conjectures that the officials might exclude some part of NEET portions, in Physics specifically. However, there are now changes as of now that are officially communicated. Hence, students can continue to follow the NEET syllabus specified in the information brochure for NEET 2022 and align their preparations accordingly.
When is the NEET 2022 Application form date?
Will neet 2022 happen twice.
As of now, NEET 2022 is scheduled to be conducted once annually, i.e., on 17th July 2022. If there is any update on the same, it shall be updated here.
Is there any age limit or attempt limit in NEET 2022?
A candidate has to clear the minimum age limit of 17 years as of that year. Apart from that, there is no restriction on the upper age limit or the number of attempts henceforth.
What courses can I get admitted to through NEET 2022?
Once a student clears NEET 2022, he/she can seek admission to any medical programmes such as MBBS, BDS, AYUSH courses, nursing courses etc. through the AIQ and state quota.
Is NEET 2022 cancelled?
NEET-UG 2022 is not cancelled. The exam is annually conducted for young medical aspirants to seek admission to undergraduate medical programmes in the country and abroad. Hence, it cannot be cancelled. This time, the NEET exam is all set to take place on 17th July 2022. The admit cards for the same shall soon be released on the official website.
What are the documents to be carried along with NEET admit card to the exam hall?
Candidates are required to carry the following documents to the examination centre along with one’s NEET admit card.
- Passport size photograph
- Self-declaration form
For how long is the NEET result 2022 valid?
Your NEET 2022 score shall be valid for the academic session 2022-2023. In case the aspirant is interested to pursue medicine outside India, then the score shall be valid for 3 years beginning 2022.
Can I get admitted to AIIMS colleges through NEET 2022?
Yes. Prior to 2020, that is, till 2019, AIIMS conducted its own entrance tests which had to be cleared by students to seek admissions to any of the AIIMS colleges. However, since NEET 2020, in order for students to seek admission to any of the AIIMS colleges, NEET had to be attempted and cleared. Additionally, its eligibility criteria should also be met. NEET is now compulsory for admission to medical courses including MBBS and BDS.
How many chapters are there in total in NEET 2022 Biology syllabus?
There are a total of 38 chapters in NEET 2022 Biology syllabus. Class 11 has 22 chapters covered under 5 units, while class 11 has 16 chapters covered under 5 units.
What is the NEET form last date 2022?
The last date to fill up and submit the online NEET application form was 20th May 2022 while the NEET form date 2022 was 6 April 2022. After this, the NTA opens the correction portal for registered candidates to make changes (if any). This time the window for correction remained open from 24th May – 27th May 2022. It was reopened again for category change on 14th June and 15th June 2022.
Great Information for preparing the 11th 12th + NEET 2022 for my daughter. Thanks and Regards to All Team members of BYJU’S
Thank you for clearing my all doubts
Really help a lot Now I am able to know the whole process Thanks
Amazing, Byju’s for clearing my doubts
very helpful , I came to know reservation .
Good advice. Thanks a lot to all members of the team.
THANK YOU BYJU’S TEAM FOR CLEARING MY DOUBT
Thank you so much for giving us very helpful information.
A huge amount of appreciation for the team who made efforts to bring out valuable information. very helpful.
It is very useful information for me. Thanks for helping us.
I like the way you’re providing the info to the students. Thank you Byju’s for this info, it helps a lot.
Thank you byjus it really, helped me a lot and cleared all my doubts
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Your Mobile number and Email id will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Request OTP on Voice Call
- Share Share
Register with BYJU'S & Download Free PDFs
Table of Contents
Shubham Darade, AIR 71 AIIMS 2015 [Interview]
Last minute preparation for AIPMT 2015
Shubham Bala, AIPMT AIR 2314 [Interview]
3 Secrets to revising XI quickly for AIPMT- Revealed!
3 ways to focus
Practice the Questions where you went overtime – Took too long to solve!
Important Instructions for AIPMT 2016.
NEET 2 Admit Card 2016
Expected NEET (Phase 1) Cutoff 2016
All India Quota Under Graduate Allotment -2016
- Written By Aditi_M
- Last Modified 09-01-2023
NEET UG 2022 Statistics: State-wise Registrations
NEET UG Statistics 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) authorities have released the examination city allotment slips for all the registered applicants. As soon as the exam gets over, the authorities will release the official answer key. NEET-UG Statistics refers to the number of candidates who will be appearing for the NEET 2022 examination from each state of India.
NTA conducts the NEET examination every year. All the NEET-UG candidates are suggested to go through the exam syllabus and question pattern before appearing for the NEET Examination 2022. Getting a good score and rank in the NEET 2022 Examination will help candidates get admission into any MBBS, BDS or AYUSH colleges. Keep reading this article to learn about NEET UG Result Statistics trends for 2021 and more.
Latest Updates: * NEET answer key will be released on the official website. * NEET OMR Sheet Response to be released soon on the official website. * Embibe has provided the NEET 2022 question paper solution in PDF that aspirants can refer to.
NEET All India Test Series: Practice Here
At Embibe, we have provided mock test series to help students crack NEET 2022 exam with a better score. Candidates can follow the steps below to take the exam.
- 1st Step: Visit Embibe’s official website, i.e., embibe.com .
- 2nd Step: Login through your mobile number/email.
- 3rd Step: Then select your ‘Goal’ as ‘NEET’ under Medical.
- 4th Step: Click ‘Next’ and select your preferred language.
- 5th Step: Once done, click on the below-mentioned links to take the TEST.
Find the NEET 2022 solution PDF and video link below by Embibe subject-matter experts:
NEET UG 2022 Statistics
The NTA has completed NEET Examination 2022 official registration. To gain knowledge regarding the NEET UG Exam statistics, you can check the numbers from the NEET UG 2021 exam.
NEET Result 2022 Statistics
NEET UG 2022 results will be declared tentatively during the third week of October 2022. In 2021, AIR (All India Rank)-1 was captured by Mrinal Kutteri, Tanmay Gupta and Karthika G Nair. NEET topper marks were 720/720. NTA has also declared the toppers list by mentioning the ranks of each of the qualified candidates. The candidates can check the NEET UG 2022 result date here.
NTA NEET Results usually contain the candidate’s name, marks obtained, percentile scores, gender, and applicable category.
NEET UG 2022 State-wise Statistics
According to media reports, in 2021, the maximum number of applications were received from the Maharashtra state – a total of 2.28 lakh candidates applied for the medical entrance exam. However, due to the ongoing pandemic, the number of NEET 2022 applications from the state have dipped a bit. After Maharashtra, the state of Uttar Pradesh had the highest number of NEET applications with 1.54 lakh candidates. On the other hand, NTA had received a total of 1.19 lakh applications from Karnataka, followed by Tamil Nadu and Kerala with 1.17 and 1.16 lakh candidates, respectively.
Due to low population density, Lakshadweep has received the lowest number of applications with 183 registrations, followed by Daman, Diu, Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands with 707 and 800 applications, respectively.
NEET UG Statistics
The expected number of students appearing for NEET 2022 will be 17-18 lakhs. The actual number of students who appeared for NEET UG 2022 will be available after the exam.
The NEET-UG 2021 result was declared on November 1, 2021. Candidates can now check important NEET-UG Statistics such as the total number of registered candidates, the total number of candidates who appeared for the exam, state-wise and gender-wise performance of the candidates and more.
Gender-wise Performance: In the UG NEET Statistics 2021 examination, 4,94,806 female candidates qualified for the exam, while the total number of qualified male candidates is 37,52,606.
NEET Result 2021 Category-wise
In the following table, candidates can find category-wise cut-offs for 2021, 2020 and 2019:
NEET Result 2021 State-wise
Below is the state-wise result of NEET 2021:
About NEET 2022
NTA conducts the NEET examination every year. NEET 2022 Exam was held on July 17, 2022. Practicing more question papers and sample papers can also help the students score good marks in the NEET 2022 examination.
Practice NEET Previous Year Papers Here
Links to practice NEET previous year’s question paper PDFs are given below:
FAQs on NEET UG Statistics 2022
Below are the few mostly asked questions with answers about NEET UG statistics 2022
Q1. When NEET 2022 registration will begin? Ans : NTA Registration 2022 has ended. The application window was active from April 6, 2022, to May 20, 2022 (till 11.50 p.m.). Furthermore, NTA had opened the application form correction window from May 24 to 27, 2022 (till 9.00 p.m.).
Q2. What is the NEET-UG 2022 Exam Date? Ans : NEET-UG 2022 Exam was held on July 17, 2022.
Q3. What can I do if I have misplaced my NEET admit card? Ans: In case you have lost your NEET Admit Card, you can check your registered mail and retrieve it. NTA sends a soft copy of the admit card on the registered mail ID.
Q4. How do I prepare for NEET 2022? Ans: Candidates should know NEET UG Syllabus 2022 before starting the preparation. After completing the syllabus, candidates must take the mock test papers for NEET 2022 Examination. At Embibe, you can get all the sample papers for free.
Q5. What is the number of NEET UG 2022 total candidates? Ans: A total of 17-18 lakhs students are expected to appear for NEET 2022.
You may also check
W e hope this article on NEET UG Statistics 2022 helps you. If you have any academic queries, do reach out to us. You can write us a mail at [email protected] or call 1800313002020 (Toll-Free) & +91-7666597555. We will be happy to help you.
Stay tuned to Embibe for the latest updates on NEET UG Statistics .
Neet topper list 2023: check previous year toppers’ list, neet important topics 2023: subject-wise chapters, neet exam date 2023: check important dates & events, neet exam pattern 2023: check marks distribution, topics, neet selection process: revised counselling schedule, neet question papers: download pdf with answer (2016–2022), neet preparation tips 2023: physics, chemistry, biology, neet chemistry question paper: download 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 pdfs, neet cut-off 2023: know qualifying marks, neet exam analysis 2023: section-wise difficulty level.
39 Insightful Publications
Embibe Is A Global Innovator
Innovator Of The Year Education Forever
Interpretable And Explainable AI
Revolutionizing Education Forever
Best AI Platform For Education
Enabling Teachers Everywhere
Leading AI Powered Learning Solution Provider
Auto Generation Of Tests
Disrupting Education In India
Problem Sequencing Using DKT
Help Students Ace India's Toughest Exams
Best Education AI Platform
Unlocking AI Through Saas
Fixing Student’s Behaviour With Data Analytics
Leveraging Intelligence To Deliver Results
Brave New World Of Applied AI
You Can Score Higher
Harnessing AI In Education
Personalized Ed-tech With AI
Exciting AI Platform, Personalizing Education
Disruptor Award For Maximum Business Impact
Top 20 AI Influencers In India
Proud Owner Of 9 Patents
Unleash Your True Potential With Personalised Learning on EMBIBE
Ace Your Exam With Personalised Learning on EMBIBE
Create a free account.
- Skip To Main Content
- General Body
- Strategic Plan
- Joint Entrance Examination
Common Management Admission Test
UGC National Eligibility Test
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test
- ICAR'S All India Entrance Examination
- Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination
- Study Web of Active learning by Young and Aspiring Minds
- National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test
- IIFT Entrance Examination
- IGNOU PHD AND OPENMAT (MBA) Entrance Examination
- JOINT CSIR - National Eligibility Test
Delhi University Entrance Test
- Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching
- Information For Students
- Download Test
- Content Based Lectures by [IIT PAL]
- Registration For Mock Test @TPC
- About Test Practice Centre
- About Computer Based Test
Test Practice Centre [TPC]
- Information For School/College/Institute
Test Practice Centre Profile
- Action Agenda
National Testing Agency
National Testing Agency (NTA) to improve equity and quality in education by administering research based valid, reliable, efficient, transparent, fair and international level assessments.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established as a premier, specialist, autonomous and self-sustained testing organization to conduct entrance examinations for admission/fellowship in higher educational institutions.
To assess competence of candidates for admissions and recruitment has always been a challenge in terms of matching with research based international standards, efficiency, transparency and error free delivery.
Latest @ NTA
PUBLIC NOTICE: Opening of CUET (UG) - 2023 Examination Help Centres– reg. Read More
Release of Admit Card for UGC NET December 2022-Phase-II to be held on 28 February 2023, 01 and 02 March 2023-reg. Read More
Advance Intimation for Allotment of Examination City to the Applicants of UGC NET December 2022-Phase-II- Reg. Read More
PUBLIC NOTICE: Release of Admit Card for UGC NET December 2022-Phase-I Read More
PUBLIC NOTICE: Inviting Online Applications for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2023 Session 2 – Reg. Read More
संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा (मुख्य) – 2023 सत्र 2 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित करने के सम्बन्ध में Read More
Public Notice for GPAT-2023 Registration Read More
Date and Subject- wise Schedule for UGC-NET December 2022, Phase-I –reg. Read More
केंद्रीय विश्वविद्यालयों और अन्य भाग लेने वाले विश्वविद्यालयों/संस्थानों/संगठनों/स्वायत्त कॉलेजों में पूर्वस्नातक कार्यक्रमों में प्रवेश हेतु विश्वविद्यालय सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा [CUET (UG) - 2023] के आयोजन के संबंध में। Read More
Conduct of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET (UG) - 2023] for Admission to Undergraduate Programmes into Central Universities and other participating Universities / Institutions / Organizations / Autonomous Colleges Read More
Public Notice: Conduct of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) 2021. Read More
PUBLIC NOTICE: Revision of Scores of Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 for Subject Mathematical Sciences Read More
National Testing Agency (NTA) is a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. The NTA will conduct all exams in following domains:
Joint Entrance Examination - (Main)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test - (UG)
Hospitality and Hotel Administration
CSIR-National Eligibility Test (CSIR-NET)
Indian Council of Agricultural Research
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
Indira Gandhi National Open University
ANNUAL REFRESHER PROGRAMME IN TEACHING
Sports Authority of India
Study in India
Mock Test @TPC
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN will be conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards. This Examination was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12thclass examination.
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. & B. Arch./B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs is as under:-
The above mentioned policy could also be adopted by other Technical Institutions participating in counselling through JoSAA/CSAB. In case a State opts to admit students in the engineering Colleges affiliated to State Universities, the State may prepare separate rank list based on criteria decided by them.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG will be conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards. This Test was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018. NEET (UG) is applicable for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
The responsibility of the NTA will limited to the conduct of the entrance examination, declaration of result and providing All India Rank to the Directorate General Health Services, Government of India for the conduct of counselling for 15% All India Quota Seats and for supplying the result to state/other Counselling Authorities.
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into management programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA. The CMAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session to evaluate the candidate's ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and General Awareness.
This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission in all Management programs.
The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. The CMAT 2018 will be conducted on 20th January 2018.
Eligibility for CMAT 2019
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2019-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam.
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance examination for entry into M.Pharm programmes. Till 2018, it was conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year as per the directions of Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India. The Test will now be conducted by the NTA.
This test facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the Master's (M.Pharm) program. The GPAT is a three hour computer based online test which is conducted in a single session. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
Eligibility for GPAT 2019
- They must be Bachelor's degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are also eligible for appearing in GPAT exam.
- B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and fine chemical technology) / Equivalent Students are not eligible to appear for GPAT examination.
College/University Teaching & Fellowship Exam
On behalf of UGC, the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges.
Till recently, the CBSE conducted the NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected Cities of spread across the country.
From Dec 2018 onwards, the UGC- NET (for Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor both), will be conducted by the NTA.
The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only depends on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of NET in aggregate. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor are not to be considered for award of JRF. Candidates who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor are governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/colleges/state governments, as the case may be.
Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC (on the website: https://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/consolidated%20list%20of%20All%20universities.pdf) in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. are eligible for this Test.
The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PwD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
Candidates who are pursuing their Master's degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master's Degree OR equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC falling in Non-Creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD (persons with disability)) category candidates. Such candidates must complete their Masters degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Candidates belonging to third gender in other words transgender would be eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age and qualifying criteria for NET (i.e. Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject wise cut-offs for this category should be the lowest among those for SC/ST/PwD/OBC NCL categories in the corresponding subject.
The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET.
Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their post graduation only. The candidates, whose post graduation subject is not covered in the list of subjects, may appear in a related subject.
Candidates having post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute should in their own interest, ascertain the equivalence of their diploma/degree/certificate with Master s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiu.ac.in)
© All Rights Reserved - National Testing Agency
- Education News
16% increase in number of students writing NEET in Tamil
NEET Cut-off 2022 – Category-wise, College-wise and Previous Years Cut Off
Table of Content
The NEET Cutoff score is primarily published by the National Testing Agency. For each category, the NEET qualifying percentile score is anticipated to remain constant. According to current trends, the projected cutoff score for NEET 2022 is 40% for students from the reserved category, 45% for PH candidates, and 50% for general category candidates. Last year, the general category’s NEET qualifying marks for 2021 ranged from 138 to 720, while the OBC/SC/ST categories’ qualifying marks ranged from 108 to 137.
Get NEET 2022 Results Live Updates
The minimum score needed to qualify for the NEET exam is referred to as the NEET cut-off score. The NEET cut off often comes in two flavours: the qualifying cut off and the admission cut off. The NEET qualifying score is the minimal mark a candidate must achieve to pass the exam, whereas the NEET admission cut-off is the last rank at which admission will be granted to an applicant.
Table of Contents
- NEET Cut Off – Overview
- Factors That Determine NEET 2022 Cut Off
- NEET 2022 Expected Cut Off
- NEET Subject Wise Cut Off 2022
- NEET Cut-off 2022 for AIIMS
- NEET Cut-Off Trend
- NEET 2021 Cut-Off – Category-wise
- NEET Cut-Off Marks 2022 for Government Colleges
NEET Passing Marks 2022
Neet cut off - overview.
The NEET UG 2022 Result Date and Time are displayed in this Table. We anticipate that it will be available before August 5, 2022. The NEET UG Answer Key, which contains the right answer to each question and aids in mark calculation, is released prior to the release of the results. This sum needs to be contrasted with the Expected NEET Cutoff 2022, which is provided below for your convenience. According to historical patterns, the typical NEET passing score out of 720 is 240 or above, and students who score higher than that are typically selected for admission.
Factors That Determine NEET 2022 Cut Off
- The level of difficulty of the NEET 2022 exam questions
- Total number of available seats
- Candidates who will take the NEET 2022 exam in total
NEET 2022 Expected Cut Off
Neet subject wise cut off 2022, neet cut-off 2022 for aiims, neet cut-off trend, neet 2021 cut-off - category-wise, neet cut-off marks 2022 for government colleges, frequently asked questions, what are the neet ug 2022 qualifying marks.
Answer: The NEET UG 2022 passing mark is 45 percent or higher.
When will the NEET results for 2022 be expected?
Answer: The first week of August 2022 may see the release of the NEET Result 2022.
What is the MBBS Admission Cut-off at AIIMS New Delhi?
Answer: To qualify for an MBBS seat at AIIMS, New Delhi, you must have a score of between 650 and 690.
What are the NEET 2022 General Category Cut Off Marks?
Answer: The NEET UG 2022 Cut Off Range for the Unreserved category is 150 to 700 marks
- PM Kisan List
- Agneepath Army Scheme
- PM Kisan eKYC
- UAN Login Portal
- NVSP Portal
- NEET 2022 Question Paper
- NEET Rank Predictor
- NEET PG 2023
- NEET Admit Card 2022
- NEET PG Result
- Government e-Marketplace – Everything you need to know!
- NVSP – Everything You Need To Know
- IBPS Clerk Notification 2022 has been released by IBPS
- CAT 2022 Registration (3rd Aug) – How to apply, Last Date & Fees
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 – Check Prelims And Mains Exam Dates
NEET 2022: Scared of NEET exam, Tamil Nadu student commits suicide
Tamil nadu neet suicide. a medical aspirant has allegedly died by suicide over the fear of neet examination. the 19 year old was preparing for the medical entrance examinaiton. he had cleared his class 12 examination but had failed in an earlier attempt. scared of the upcoming exam, he took the drastic step on wednesday..
Updated Jun 30, 2022 | 02:10 PM IST
Share This Article
Tamil Nadu, NEET student suicide
Gurgaon: Damaged boundary wall in Sector 46 awaits repair, who will do it remains a question
Bill Gates' net worth: Check Microsoft founder's real time wealth, position on list of billionaires
Life term for Army officer over fake Amshipora encounter
Measles: Signs, symptoms and when to contact the doctor
Taiwan based tech company Foxconn looking to develop semiconductors and EVs in India
Holi 2023: Strict advisory issued in UP, section 144 IMPOSED in NOIDA. List of restrictions here
Measles cases on the rise in MP, 135 cases and 2 deaths reported in a week
HDFC Bank Data Breach Exposed on Darkweb: Hacker Leaks Sensitive Information Spanning 9 Months!
WATCH: Miraculous escape for couple after speeding pick-up truck hits bike in Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu
Russian Scientist Who Created COVID-19 Vaccine Sputnik V Found Dead in His Apartment, Strangled With A Belt
Bengaluru: Brawl between Karnataka Karmika Parishat members and pub bouncers on Brigade Road
Indian Americans in US Raise $300,000 To Help Victims of Earthquakes in Turkey & Syria
Caught on Camera: Senior cardiologist attacked, his nose broken at Kozhikode hospital in Kerala
'Celebrate Holi In Tihar Jail,' BJP leader Kapil Mishra Takes Jibe At Manish Sisodia After Judicial Custody
Saurabh Bharadwaj AAP MLA In Press Conference | AAP Stir To Distract And Derail? | Times Now
Outrage After Anti-India Posters At UN In Geneva, MEA Lodges Protest, Summons Swiss Envoy
Breaking News | Delhi Liquor Policy Scam: Judge Pins Down CBI For Selective Leaks | Latest Updates
CBI Questions Rabri Devi | Probe In Land-For-Jobs Scam | Latest Updates
© 2023 Bennett, Coleman & Company Limited
- Current Affairs
- Previous Paper
- Study Materials
No Datas on Rural Students Writing NEET Exam 2022: NTA!!!
No Datas on Rural Students Writing NEET Exam 2022: NTA!!! The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET (UG), formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is an all India Pre-Medical Entrance Test for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical (MBBS), dental (BDS) and AYUSH (BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) courses in government and private institutions in India and also, for those intending to pursue primary medical qualification abroad.
NTA: They don’t have the following information about the rural pupils taking the NEET exam: Information from the National Testing Agency. National Testing Agency will be decided to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Between June 26 to July 10, 2022 (Tentatively).
The National Testing Agency has stated that it does not have the any information on rural pupils taking the NEET entrance exam. According to the NTA, the details of the students applying for the NEET Exam are not state-wise, as stated in the Right to Information Act.
**To Join Latest Job Updates Whatsapp Group**
Rural students who are applying there is no info about them because they are not applying according to state wise. National Testing Agency conducting NEET Exam every year. NEET-UG is a single entrance test for admissions to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats across India.
LEAVE A REPLY Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Job Hiring of Female Workers are at Peak Now!!! Women Getting...
NEET UG 2022: #MODIJIextendNEETUG trends, students demand 40-day postponement
Students are once again expressing their concerns on social media and requesting that authorities like Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan to postpone the NEET UG exam, which is set to take place on July 17. Students are asking for the NEET UG exam to be postponed for 40 days only with about 19 days remaining until the medical entrance exam for undergrads.
The hashtag #modijiextendneetug is trending on Twitter today, with over 2 million tweets. Students are concerned since the NEET UG 2021 counselling, which concluded in March 2022. Other entrance exams, such as the CUET, which will be held on July 15–16 and July 19–20, are also close by the entrance exam. The JEE Main July session is planned for July 21–30 as well.
Neeraj Kundan, the national president of the National Students Union of India (NSUI), has written to Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan requesting that NEET UG 2022 be postponed. The national head of NSUI said that the NEET UG 2022 examination process shouldn't begin or end "in a hurry"
Various students unions are highlighting the issues and writing letters to the concerned authorities. Student Activist Himanshu Borah wrote in his tweet, "I hope that Honarable PM & Education Minister inclination towards our future doctors will bring positive results for aspirants soon. 40 days postponement is justified & it should be declared immediately." (sic)
Akash Singh, an aspirant tweeted, "We all NEET-UG Aspirants are requesting to our Prime Minister @narendramodi & Education Minister kindly take our matter on a priority basis. We are pledging for only 40 days more. Postpone NEET UG." (sic)
Another NEET UG aspirant, Soumya Shekhar @SoumyaShekhar19, wrote in her tweet requesting authorities, "NEET is not only an exam it's an emotion for many students who want to make medical science as a life. And to build up they need a fair chance indeed. Doesn't we deserve that? Please it's a request to look into this matter asap." (sic)
Sameksha @Sameeks29430642 a Twitter user said, "Very stressful condition we don't know either neet is going to postpone or not @DG_NTA and @dpradhanbjp aren't even responding after 2.22Mtweets at least clarify the situation why are they confusing us we have only 19 days our whole future depends on this." (sic)
(To receive our E-paper on WhatsApp daily, please click here. To receive it on Telegram, please click here . We permit sharing of the paper's PDF on WhatsApp and other social media platforms.)
Delhi: l-g's probe found no 'ghost teachers' in govt schools, edu minister raaj kumar anand claims.
Days after alleging malpractice in college gradings, NAAC chairperson Bhushan Patwardhan resigns
"Children in womb can learn up to 500 words": RSS affiliate holds 'Garbh Sanskar' workshop at JNU
Odisha: All medical colleges in state to be affiliated with new health sciences university from...
NEET UG 2023 registrations to begin soon at neet.nta.nic.in; check details
- Online Support
- Full Course
- Full Course (English)
- Crash Course
- Test Series
- Bio Masterclass
- All Courses
- NCERT Ebooks
- Chapter DPPs
- Chapter Journey
- Bridge (X->XI)
- Chemistry Syllabus
- Botany Syllabus
- Zoology Syllabus
- Physics Syllabus
- NEET Results
- NEET Cutoff
- NEET Application Process
- NEET Seat Intake
- Signup | Login
NEET 2022 - Syllabus, Exam date, Eligibility, Application Form, Registration and Cutoff
National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NEET 2022 Exam for MBBS entrance (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) and this will be used for admission in MBBS and BDS colleges in India along with Ayush Courses. NEET 2022 will be conducted in the first week of May 2022 through offline (pen & paper) mode. The application process of NEET 2022 will get started in the first week of December 2021 . CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus from Class IX to XII and this could also have an impact on the syllabus of NEET 2022. However, for those who are in class 11 or 12, their focus should be complete syllabus.
NEET syllabus is divided into four subjects: Physics , Chemistry , Botany , and Zoology . Students need to complete all the 97 chapters of the NEET Syllabus in order to score a good rank in NEET Exam.
NEET 2022 Online Coaching | Crash Course for NEET 2022
Join 5000+ students with India's #1 rated platform. With proved selections in AIIMS, MAMC and Top 100. Get a free trial of 10 chapters now.
NEET 2022 EXAM DATES
Students can know below the complete NEET Exam Dates related to various events like application process, application correction, admit card, etc.
What’s New in NEET 2022?
So far there is no update regarding any change in the exam by the authorities. However, candidates can expect a change in the syllabus as CBSE has already the syllabus for class XI and XII.
- The mode of exam, pattern, marking scheme, distribution of marks, duration, etc apparently remains the same.
- No changes in the eligibility criteria have been announced.
- NEET is the only qualifying exam to get admission in MMBS, BDS, AIIMS, JIPMER, etc.
Changes, if any, shall be updated as and when available.
NEET 2022 Application Form
Know complete details related to NEET 2022 Application Form in the below-given section:
- NEET 2022 Application process will be completely carried out through online mode. No other mode for application will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form as multiple application submissions may lead to rejection of the form.
- Students at the time of the registration are instructed to register with their valid email id and mobile number as all the communication or other details will be sent to it.
- The application process will go through various steps – Online registration, filling up of details in the application, uploading of a scanned image of photograph & signature, making payment of application fee, and printing of application & fee payment receipt.
- Students, who have made mistakes while filling the application form of NEET, will be able to make corrections in the details of the application from the third week of January 2021 to the last week of January 2022.
- Sending of the printed application form to the board will not be required.
NEET 2022 Application Correction
The applicants of NEET 2022 will be able to make corrections in the NEET application form. The NEET Application Correction will be possible from the third week to the last week of January 2022. Students will be able to make corrections through online mode.
The correction in the details of the application will be allowed only in some of the fields. The complete details related to editable and non-editable fields will be informed by the candidates on the website. Also, students will be informed regarding corrections on their mail id & phone number through SMS.
NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants of NEET seeking admission at the undergraduate level are advised to check the eligibility criteria of NEET. The prerequisites given here are in accordance with those specified by NTA based on the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education. NEET eligibility criteria will specify the age limit, academic qualifications, nationality, and other mandatory requirements that must be met by all the aspirants.
- Candidates who are Indian Nationals/ PIO/ NRIs/ OCI/ Foreign nationals are eligible to apply through NEET for admission in various Medical/ Dental institutions as per the framed regulations.
- Foreign nationals are required to confirm their eligibility clauses from respective Medical or Dental College of the state.
- J&K migrants are eligible to apply under the 15% All India Quota only through a self-declaration basis.
- The applicant must have completed 17 years of age during admission or before 31 st December of the year of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit to apply for NEET.
- There is no limit on the number of attempts to apply for NEET.
- Qualifying Exam: Students should have passed the 12 th level or its equivalent from a recognized board or university.
- Qualifying Subjects: Students should have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology, and English as mandatory subjects in the 12th level.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates in the 10+2 level should have obtained 50% marks taken together in PCB. Those who belong to the unreserved/ ST/SC/OBC category should have obtained 40% marks and for PWD candidates, it is 45% marks.
- Foreign nationals: Students who have been educated abroad and are planning to take admission in medical colleges of India should have passed their 12 th level with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology & English subjects with 50% marks recognized by AIU as per MCI regulations.
- Appearing: Students appearing in the 12 th level exams will be also eligible to apply for NEET.
Click here to know about NEET Eligibility Criteria in detail.
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
Students can know details about NEET Exam Pattern in the below-given section:
- Mode of Paper: The NEET 2022 paper will be held in offline – Pen and paper mode.
- Language: Paper will be available in various languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada.
- Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the paper.
- Type of Questions: The paper will have the objective type of questions.
- The number of questions: There will be a total of 180 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The exam will be a total of 720 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer. For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Know the distribution of questions and marks for NEET paper in the below-given table:
NEET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus of NEET 2022 will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Students will be able to prepare for the entrance test from Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects studied in 11 th and 12 th level.
Below candidates can check some of the important topics that may be included in the NEET Syllabus:
NEET Physics Syllabus
Neet chemistry syllabus, neet botany syllabus, neet zoology syllabus.
NOTE:- There is a list of the topics which have been excluded from the curriculum of the Board examinations. Students preparing for NEET 2022 can omit these topics for now - HERE , until a revised NEET 2022 syllabus is announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
NEET 2022 Registration Process
Students can apply for the NEET 2022 online examination by visiting the official website. The registration for NEET 2022 will tentatively begin in the first week of November 2021. Candidates will be able to fill out the application form till the beginning of December 2021. The entire procedure will include entering personal details, academic details, choice of medium, and the candidate’s preferred test center. The next step will include uploading scanned documents and paying the requisite application fee.
The application process to apply for the examination include these steps:
After visiting the official website, candidates will have to click on the ‘NEET 2022 application for’ button and register with a valid unique email ID and phone number.
Post the filling of the application form, one must download the system generated application number.
Students are required to upload scanned copies of a passport size photograph, a post size photograph, their signature, a left-hand thumb impression, as well as a class X passing certificate.
The documents required at the time of the registration are as follows:
The payment of fees can be made using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking/UPI and proof of the transaction must be kept in hand for future reference. The application fee will be non-refundable after the transaction has been made. The fees for NEET 2022 are listed below:
NEET 2022 Cut Off
NEET Cut Off will be decided based on various factors – difficulty level of the exam, the number of candidates appearing for the exam, the performance of the students in the test, etc. The cut off will be released with the release of the result or after it.
The expected cut off marks of NEET 2022 as per the latest trends is 50% marks for general candidates, 45% marks for PH candidates, and 40% for reserved category candidate.
NEET 2022 Answer Key
NEET 2022 answer key will be released by the conducting authority after a few days of the examination. Candidates can check the answer key for each set of questions from the official site. Candidates can download the answer key by entering their application numbers and password.
The answer key of the examination will be available on the official website tentatively around the first week of NEET 2022. Alongside the NEET 2022 answer key, candidates will also receive their test booklet codes and omr response sheets.
The answer keys will be helpful to cross-check answers. Candidates can make a rough idea about their scores. After the provisional answer keys have been released, candidates can submit any objections to the NTA board. A charge of INR 1000 will be placed on every answer that a candidate decides to challenge. If the answer is accepted by the board, the NTA will refund the entire amount.
How to check the NEET 2022 Answer Key?
Visit the official NEET 2022 website
Click on the ‘Candidate Login’ link on the left side of the page
Enter your NEET 2022 Registration Number and Password
You can then view the answer key and download it for future use.
NEET 2022 Result
To get NEET 2022 Result, students will be required to enter their login details – Roll number & date of birth. The result will be made available through online mode in the first week of June 2021. The result will be prepared and published on the basis of the revised answer key released by the authority.
Category wise result sheet will not be prepared and published on the website. Also, the authority will not be responsible for providing the result through offline mode. After the result will be displayed online students must print it for further use in the admission procedure.
NEET 2022 Merit List
After the result announcement, the NEET merit list will be displayed online on the website. The merit list will be prepared by NTA as per the directions of DGHS, DCI, and MCI. As per the merit list of NEET-UG, the admission will be done based on AII India Rank for admission into MBBS and BDS courses.
A merit list will be displayed by NTA containing the name of successful candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats.
NEET 2022 Reservation
Reservation will be applicable for various categories and cast as per the rules and regulations prescribed by the Government. The criteria for reservation of seats in various government medical colleges under 15% All India quota will be:
NEET 2022 Counselling
NEET Counselling will get started in the second week of June 2021 through online mode. The counseling of NEET is organized by MCC (Medical Counselling Committee) and MOHFW (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare). Centralized counseling is organized every year by MCC for the NEET qualified candidates.
In the counseling process, students will have to register for counseling, make choices, and lock it, allotment of seat, and report at the allotted college. Students also have to submit their original /photocopies of documents or certificates. These documents are:
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Mark Sheets
- NEET Rank Card/ Rank Letter
- NEET Admit Card
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- 8 Passport size photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof, etc.
NEET 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
Q. Will NEET be conducted twice in 2022?
A. No, NEET will be conducted only once in 2022.
Q. Will NEET 2022 be conducted online?
A. No, NEET 2022 will be conducted in an offline (pen and paper) mode only.
Q. Is NEET mandatory for AYUSH admissions?
A. Yes, NEET is mandatory for admission to undergraduate AYUSH courses. Admission to these courses will be through AYUSH UG counseling.
Q. What are the courses offered through NEET 2022?
A. The courses offered to those who qualify NEET are as follows: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BSMS, and BUMS.
Q. Do I have to appear for NEET 2022 for admission to the BSc Nursing course?
A. No, there are separate entrance examinations for admission to BSc nursing courses.
Q. Is the NEET exam canceled for 2022?
Q. When can I register for NEET 2022?
Q. Is the NEET syllabus reduced for 2022?
A. Yes (Around 30% may be reduced)
Q. Single National Level Medical Exam?
Q. NEET 2022 Online or Offline?
Q. Twice in a Year?
A. No (But planning to conduct)
Q. What is Passing Mark for NEET 2022?
A. 120 to 180 out of 720 (approx for Gen)
Q. Can I get admission in MBBS with 400 marks in NEET?
A. Yes (quite a good score for first-tier private colleges but a bit low for Govt colleges. 480+ is a good score for Govt colleges)
Know more about NEET Counselling - Procedure, Dates, Seat Allotment Matrix (mcc.nic.in)
- [email protected]
- S-15, 2nd floor Uphar Cinema Market, above Red Chilli Restaurant, Green Park Extension, New Delhi, 110016
- NEET Syllabus
- NEET Previous Year Papers
- AIIMS Previous Year Papers
- NEET Course
- NEET Course (English)
- NEET Test Series
- Boostup Course
- Refund Policy
- Living World
- Biological Classification
- Plant Kingdom
- Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Cell-unit of Life
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Transport in Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Respiration in Plants
- Plant Growth and Development
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Organisms and Populations
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Environmental Issues
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-Block Elements
- The p-Block Elements-XI
- Organic Chemistry - Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements-XII
- The d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Units and Measurement
- Mathematical Tools
- Motion in A Straight Line
- Motion in A Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Animal Kingdom
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- Digestion and Absorption
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Human Health and Disease
- Biotechnology Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
© 2023 GoodEd Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- JEE Main 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023
- VITEEE 2023
- UPESEAT Exam 2023
- View All Engineering Exams
- Colleges Accepting B.Tech Applications
- Top Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in India
- Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Engineering Colleges Accepting JEE Main
- Top Engineering Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Engineering Colleges in Bangalore
- Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra
- JEE Main Rank Predictor
- JEE Main College Predictor
- GATE College Predictor with PSU Chances
- AP EAMCET College Predictor
- TS EAMCET College Predictor
- KEAM College Predictor
- View All College Predictors
- JEE Advanced College Predictor
- JEE Main online Preparation Latest
- JOSAA Counselling 2022 Latest
- FREE Previous Year Sample Papers
- GATE Result 2023
- VITEEE Application Form 2023
- Compare Colleges
- B.Tech College Applications
- JEE Main 2023 Application Form
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronic Engineering
B.Tech Companion Use Now Your one-stop Counselling package for JEE Main, JEE Advanced and BITSAT
- CMAT 2023 Latest
- UPESMET 2023
- KIITEE 2023
- View All Management Exams
Colleges & Courses
- MBA College Admissions
- MBA Colleges in India
- Top MBA Colleges in India
- Top Online MBA Colleges in India Latest
- CAT Result 2022
- BBA Colleges in India
- CAT Percentile Predictor 2023
- CAT 2023 College Predictor
- XAT College Predictor 2023
- CMAT College Predictor 2023
- SNAP College Predictor 2022
- MAT College Predictor 2022
- NMAT College Predictor
- CMAT Registration 2023
- Download Helpful Ebooks
- List of Popular Branches
- QnA - Get answers to your doubts
- IIM Shortlist 2022
- IIM Fees Structure 2022
- XAT Exam 2023 Live Latest
- TS LAWCET 2023
- MH CET 2023
- LSAT India 2023
- Colleges Accepting Admissions
- Top Law Colleges in India
- Law College Accepting CLAT Score
- List of Law Colleges in India
- Top Law Colleges in Delhi
- Top Law Collages in Indore
- Top Law Colleges in Chandigarh
- Top Law Collages in Lucknow
Predictors & E-Books
- CLAT College Predictor
- MHCET Law ( 5 Year L.L.B) College Predictor
- AILET College Predictor
- Sample Papers
- Compare Law Collages
- Careers360 Youtube Channel
- CLAT Admit Card 2023
- AILET Admit Card 2023
- SLAT Application Form 2023
- CLAT 2023 Exam Live
- Knockout JEE Main 2022
- Test Series JEE Main 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Rank Booster
- Knockout JEE Main 2022 (Easy Installments)
- Knockout NEET 2022
- Test Series NEET 2022
- Rank Booster NEET 2022
- Knockout NEET 2022 (Easy Installments)
- JEE Main One Month Course
- NEET One Month Course
- IIT JEE Foundation Course
- Knockout BITSAT 2022
- Knockout BITSAT-JEE Main 2022
- Career Guidance Tool
- IPU CET BJMC
- JMI Mass Communication Entrance Exam
- IIMC Entrance Exam
- Media & Journalism colleges in Delhi
- Media & Journalism colleges in Bangalore
- Media & Journalism colleges in Mumbai
- List of Media & Journalism Colleges in India
- Free Ebooks
- Free Sample Papers
- NID DAT 2023
- UPES DAT 2023
- Design Colleges in India
- Fashion Design Colleges in Bangalore
- Fashion Design Colleges in Mumbai
- Fashion Design Colleges in Pune
- Fashion Design Colleges in Delhi
- Fashion Design Colleges in Hyderabad
- Fashion Design Colleges in India
- Top Design Colleges in India
- Animation Courses in India
- Animation Courses in Bangalore
- Animation Courses in Mumbai
- Animation Courses in Pune
- Animation Courses in Chennai
- Animation Courses in Hyderabad
- Free Design E-books
- List of Branches
- Careers360 Youtube channel
- NIFT College Predictor
- NEET PG 2023
- NEET MDS 2023
- INI CET 2023
- AIIMS Nursing
- Top Medical Colleges in India
- Top Medical Colleges in India accepting NEET Score
- Medical Colleges accepting NEET
- List of Medical Colleges in India
- Medical Colleges In Karnataka
- Medical Colleges in Maharashtra
- Medical Colleges in India Accepting NEET PG
- NEET College Predictor
- NEET PG College Predictor
- NEET MDS College Predictor
- DNB CET College Predictor
- DNB PDCET College Predictor
- NEET 2022 Counselling
- NEET 2022 Result
- NEET Cut off 2022
- NEET Application Form 2023
- NEET Online Preparation
- NEET Question Papers
- Download Helpful E-books
NEET Companion Use Now Your one-stop Counselling package for NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER
- CUET PG 2023
- IGNOU Admission 2023
- DU Admission 2023
- DUET Exam 2022
- DDU Entrance Exam 2022
- IIT JAM 2023
- ICAR AIEEA Exam 2022
- Universities in India 2023
- Top Universities in India 2022
- Top Universities in Uttar Pradesh 2022
- Top Universities in Bihar 2022
- Top Universities in Madhya Pradesh 2022
- Top Universities in Tamil Nadu 2022
- Central Universities in India
- DU College Predictor 2022
- CUET PG Application Form 2023 Soon
- DU SOL Admission 2022
( Available )
- CUET Participating Universities 2023
- CUET PG Exam Pattern 2023
- CUET Application Form 2023 (OUT)
- CUET Cut Off 2023 Latest
- IGNOU Result
- CUET PG Cut off 2022
- E-Books and Sample Papers
- IT Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- IT Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
- MCA Colleges in India
- BCA Colleges in India
- Information Technology Courses
- Programming Courses
- Web Development Courses
- Data Analytics Courses
- Big Data Analytics Courses
- IT & Software Certification Courses
- Engineering and Architecture Certification Courses
- Programming And Development Certification Courses
- Business and Management Courses
- Marketing Certification Courses
- Health and Fitness Certification Courses
- Design Certification Courses
- Digital Marketing Certification Courses
- Cyber Security Certification Courses
- Artificial Intelligence Certification Courses
- Business Analytics Certification Courses
- Data Science Certification Courses
- Cloud Computing Certification Courses
- Machine Learning Certification Courses
- View All Certification Courses
- UG Degree Courses
- PG Degree Courses
- Short Term Courses
- Free Courses
- Online Degrees and Diplomas
- Expert Reviews
- Compare Courses
- Coursera Courses
- Udemy Courses
- Edx Courses
- Swayam Courses
- upGrad Courses
- Simplilearn Courses
- Great Learning Courses
- NCHMCT JEE 2023
- Mah BHMCT CET
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Delhi
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Mumbai
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in Maharashtra
- B.Sc Hotel Management
- Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Top Diploma Colleges in Maharashtra
- RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test
- UPESPAT 2022
- UPESPAT 2023
- Top Pharmacy Colleges in India 2022
- Pharmacy Colleges in Pune
- Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai
- Colleges Accepting GPAT Score
- Pharmacy Colleges in Lucknow
- List of Pharmacy Colleges in Nagpur
- GPAT Question Papers
- GPAT Result
- NIPER JEE Admit Card
- CA Intermediate
- CA Foundation
- CS Executive
- CS Professional
- Difference between CA and CS
- Difference between CA and CMA
- CA Full form
- CMA Full form
- CS Full form
- CA Salary In India
Top Courses & Careers
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Company Secretary
- Cost Accountant
- Charted Accountant
- Credit Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Top Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Government Commerce Colleges in India
- Top Private Commerce Colleges in India
- Top M.Com Colleges in Mumbai
- Top B.Com Colleges in India
- UPSC IAS 2023
- SSC CGL 2023
- SBI PO 2022
- UGC NET Admit Card 2023
- SBI PO Result (Mains)
- IBPS SO Admit Card 2022
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2023
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2023
- AFCAT Admit Card 2023
- UPTET Notification 2022
- CTET Result 2022
- Previous Year Sample Papers
- Free Competition E-books
- Sarkari Result
- QnA- Get your doubts answered
- UPSC Previous Year Sample Papers
- CTET Previous Year Sample Papers
- SBI Clerk Previous Year Sample Papers
- NDA Previous Year Sample Papers
- SSC CHSL 2023
- UP PCS 2022
- UGC NET 2023
- RRB NTPC 2022
- IBPS PO 2022
- IBPS Clerk 2022
- SBI Clerk 2022
- Computer Science Colleges
- Business Management Studies Colleges
- Best M.Sc. Colleges
- Top Universities in UK
- Top Universities in Australia
- Study in USA
- Study in UK
- Study in Canada
- Study in Australia
- Study in Ireland
- Study in Germany
- Study in Singapore
- Study in Europe
- Student Visa Canada
- Student Visa UK
- Student Visa USA
- Student Visa Australia
- Student Visa Germany
- Student Visa New Zealand
- Student Visa Ireland
- CBSE Class 10th
- CBSE Class 12th
- UP Board 10th
- UP Board 12th
- ISC Class 12th
- Bihar Board 12th
- Bihar Board 10th
- Top Schools in India
- Top Schools in Delhi
- Top Schools in Mumbai
- Top Schools in Chennai
- Top Schools in Hyderabad
- Top Schools in Kolkata
- Government Schools in India
- CBSE Schools in India
Products & Resources
- KVPY Test Series
- RD Sharma Solutions
- JEE Main Knockout April
- Sainik School Admission Latest
- CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2023
- NCERT Solutions
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 11
- NCERT solutions for Class 10
- NCERT solutions for Class 9
- NCERT solutions for Class 8
- NCERT Solutions for Class 7
- NCHMCT JEE 2022
- Christ University BHM
- Top Hotel Management Colleges in India
- Top Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Delhi
- Top Government Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Hyderabad
- Top Hospitality & Tourism Colleges in Mumbai
- NCHM JEE College Predictor
- NEET 2022 Answer Key
- NEET 2022 Cutoff
- NEET 2023 Syllabus
- Top 10 Medical Courses in India
- NEET 2023 Exam Date
- NEET SS Result
- Medicine and Allied Sciences Exams
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Upper Age Limit, Qualification Required, Maximum Attempt
- Exam Pattern
- Preparation Tips
- Student Reactions
- College Predictor
- Rank Predictor
- Accepting Colleges
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - The National Testing Agency (NTA) specifies the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria for all medical aspirants. The latest and updated NEET eligibility criteria for the 2023 session will be released soon along with an information brochure at neet.nta.nic.in.
Latest Updates for NEET
Check NEET 2023 application form live updates : Exam on May 7
Check top medical colleges in India through NEET 2022 here!
NEET final answer key out: Check here!
Stay up-to date with NEET News
Aspirants registering for the medical entrance tests should know each and every detail of the NTA NEET 2023 eligibility criteria. Aspirants failing to fulfill any of the NEET eligibility criteria will not be allowed to appear for the entrance test. The details on NEET's age limit, maximum attempt, and other important details are comprised under NEET 2023 eligibility criteria.
NEET eligibility criteria 2023 specify the required percentile, nationality, age limit, etc. to appear for the exam, which must be fulfilled by every candidate. Any latest announcement on NEET 2023 eligibility criteria will be updated here after release. Aspirants must go through NEET eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for the same. It is to be noted that no aspirant will be allowed to fill the NEET application form 2023 if they fail to meet the prescribed legitimate criteria.
Earlier, there were lots of restrictions on the NEET 2023 UG age limit and subjects as well as the type of school but as per the revised NEET eligibility criteria 2023, all those restrictions are now removed. As per the latest update by the health ministry, there is no upper age limit for NEET exam 2023. The upper age limit in NEET 2023 eligibility criteria has been removed.
NEET 2023 will be conducted for admissions to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BSc nursing, and other medical courses. Aspirants seeking more information regarding NEET 2023 eligibility criteria can check the article below to know the details about the conditions of admission, codes, qualifying criteria, NEET age limit, and much more relevant information.
NEET Eligibility 2023 - What is the Upper age limit?
As per the official notification released by the NMC on March 9, 2022, the age limit for NEET eligibility criteria was removed. So, candidates above the age of 17 years can apply for the NEET examination. Earlier, the upper age limit of NEET exam was 25 years for the general category and 30 years for reserved category candidates.
NEET-UG 2023 Eligibility Criteria - Complete Details
Citizens of India, Non-resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), and foreign nationals are eligible to appear for NEET 2023 exam. Aspirants who fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria of NEET and complete the application process within the stipulated date will be eligible for appearing for the undergraduate medical entrance test. Aspirants who wish to study medicine abroad but wish to come back to India to practice NEET are now mandatory for them also.
NEET Eligibility Criteria By NTA - Latest
Neet eligibility criteria 2023 for bsc nursing admission.
Aspirants can check the latest eligibility criteria for students who want to take nursing admission through NEET scores.
Minimum age: Students should be 17 years as of December 31, 2023
Qualifying examination: Candidates should have passed Class 12 with physics, chemistry, biology, and English as compulsory subjects
Minimum aggregate marks: General category aspirants must have passed the qualifying examination with 45% marks, while for SC/ST/OBC the minimum marks should be 40%
Reservation policy: 3% of the reservation will be provided to the Person with Disability (PwD) candidates.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Know the qualifying examination codes
While filling out the application form, aspirants have to select the NEET 2023 qualification codes for the qualifying examination. Aspirants should be aware of NEET qualifications codes by going through the table below.
NEET Qualifying Examination Codes 2023
Details of qualifying examination codes for nta neet 2023.
Code 01: Candidates who will be appearing for their Class 12 board exam in 2023 and waiting for their board’s result have to choose this code. However, till the time of admission, such candidates must have qualified their class 12 as per the specified criterion, failing which they will become ineligible.
Code 02: Aspirants who are studying from the higher/senior secondary examination or Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) which is equivalent to the Class 12 examination and comes after a period of 12 years of study have to choose this code. As per the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT), the last two years of this study must comprise science subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English as a core subject. Candidates who have qualified Class 12 in the year 2020 or before and have not pursued any other course after the completion of Class 12 have to choose this code.
Code 03: Aspirants who have successfully completed their Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and also English as a compulsory subject have to choose this code. The course should have a practical test in science subjects. Candidates whose class 12 or its equivalent qualifying examination is completed from a state board must also choose this code.
Code 04: Aspirants who have completed a Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology & English must have to choose this code while applying. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
Code 05: With Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as mandatory subjects, candidates who are pursuing the three years’ degree course from a recognized University and have qualified the first year including practical tests in each of the aforementioned subjects have to choose this code. Candidates must note that the qualifying exam here must be a University Examination and candidates should have passed the earlier qualifying examination namely 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a core course.
Code 06: With not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology, candidates who have qualified the BSc Examination from an Indian recognized University must choose this code during the filling process of application. Further, they must have passed the earlier qualifying examination (10+2) with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
Code 07: Aspirants who have qualified any other examination which in scope and standard (Last two years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, have to choose this code. Aspirants who have completed the qualifying examination from a foreign country are also required to fill in this code.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Minimum Age Limit
The main concern of every aspirant regarding the NEET eligibility criteria 2023 is the age limit for appearing for the medical entrance test. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age either at the time of admission or else on or before December 31, 2023, as per the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria.
Category-wise age criteria for NEET 2023
Qualifying marks for neet 2023.
Candidates have to be qualified in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English individually in the qualifying examination which is 10+2 or equivalent, as per NEET 2023 eligibility criteria.
Candidates belonging to the Unreserved category must have scored a minimum required percentage of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology in their Class 12 or HSC examination.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should have scored 40% of passing marks in Class 12 in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
Medical aspirants with locomotor disability of lower limbs must have secured a minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology.
NEET Eligibility Criteria - Minimum Required Percentage
Neet 2023 eligibility criteria for nri/foreign students.
Candidates who have completed their education from outside the country must fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria. The last examination which has to pass by NRI/Foreign students should be equivalent to Class 12 qualification in their respective country. Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have passed the theory and practical test in each of these subjects as well as English in the qualifying examination.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023– Number of Attempts
With amendments in 2018 for NEET UG 2023 eligibility criteria, the restrictions on the number of attempts for NEET was removed. Therefore there is no restriction on the number of attempts for NEET 2023. So, as per the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria, candidates will be allowed to appear for the entrance exam as many times as they would like to only if they are eligible.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - 15% All India Quota seats/Deemed Universities/Central Universities/ESIC and AFMC Colleges
Aspirants who qualify for NEET UG 2023 exam can apply for the 15% All India Quota seats, 100% of the seats in Deemed universities as well as Central Universities, ESIC, and AFMC as well. This counselling for NEET will be conducted at an All India level by MCI.
J&K candidates are not eligible for 15% All India Quota seats unless they have filled a self-declaration form to be submitted along with the NEET application form 2023. The self-declaration for NEET 2023 application form denotes that the candidate wishes to participate in the counselling for 15% All India Quota seats and would forgo the home state counselling in return. As per the NEET eligibility criteria, such candidates will be eligible for the seats of Deemed Universities, ESIC, and AFMC colleges.
The allotment for 85% seats of DU will be open to candidates who have completed Class 10 and 12 from Delhi while the Institutional Quota seats of AMU will be exclusively for AMU students only.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - 85% State Quota seats
The 85% state quota seats mean seats in all government colleges of the states/union territories respectively. Counselling for such seats will be conducted by the respective state authorities. To apply for state quota seats, candidates must fulfill the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria laid down by each state or union territory authority and include domicile, conditions too
Admission to private medical and dental colleges through NEET will also be subject to the policies of the State/ Union Territory.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - Upper Age Limit, Qualification Required, Maximum Attempt
Question: i have a gap year between class 11 and 12. will i be eligible for neet 2023.
Yes, candidates with a gap year will be eligible for NEET 2023. Earlier, MCI made amendments to the “Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997” in which it was specified that a student must undergo continuous two years of study to become eligible to take NEET. However, this amendment was removed by the Delhi High Court and candidates with gap years can appear for NEET 2023 for now. The latest information brochure of NEET also specifies the same.
Question: What is the eligibility criteria for NEET 2023?
The eligibility criteria of NEET 2023 are the conditions and guidelines pertaining to the qualifying exam, pass percentage required for the NEET exam , nationality, age limit, number of attempts, and such.
Question: Does class 12 marks matter for NEET 2023?
Class 12 marks are only mattered for the purpose of eligibility determination for NEET 2023.
Question: How many times can we give NEET?
With amendments in 2018 for NEET 2023 eligibility criteria, the restrictions on the number of attempts for NEET were removed. Therefore there is no restriction on the number of attempts for NEET 2023.
Question: Who specifies the NEET eligibility criteria 2023?
The National Testing Agency is the competent authority to release the NEET 2023 eligibility criteria for all medical aspiring candidates.
Question: How much percentage is required for MBBS in India?
The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2023 exam is separate for each category and can be listed as under. NEET eligibility marks in the 12th to be considered are aggregate marks only for PCB subjects
OBC/SC/ST - 40%
PWD - 45%
Question: Who can give NEET exam?
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to give the NEET exam.
Question: Is there any attempt limit for NEET 2023?
No, there is no attempt limit for NEET 2023. Candidates can appear for NEET any number of times. The upper age limit that was earlier present has also been removed by the authorities.
Question: What are the rules of NEET exam?
The authority has specified clear rules and regulations which a candidate must follow in order to be considered eligible for the admission procedure. The candidate can read rules mentioned in the information brochure that will help them abide by it.
Bams vs bhms - eligibility, admissionprocess, fees, job scope ....
BAMS vs BHMS - Aspirants seeking for information regarding BAM...
NTA NEET 2023 COVID-19 Advisory - NEET Exam Day Guidelines for...
NTA NEET 2023 COVID-19 Advisory- NTA will issue the advisory o...
NEET 2023 Exam Centres in Delhi NCR - Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgao...
NEET 2023 Exam Centres in Delhi NCR - NTA releases NEET exam c...
NEET 2023 exam centers in Kerala - check here
NEET 2023 Exam Centres in Kerala - Candidates can refer to thi...
NEET 2023 Exam Centres in Odisha - Check NEET Odisha Test Citi...
NEET 2023 exam centres in Odisha - Candidates can have a look ...
Questions related to NEET
What does nta have to say about neet 2023 exam postponement.
NTA has not released any official notification regarding postponing NEET 2023.
What are the chances of NEET 2023 postponement?
Although the students are pleading with the authority to postpone NEET 2023, it is tough to estimate anything at this stage.
What is the NEET cut off for the MBBS course?
The NEET cut off for the MBBS course at Osmania Medical College Hyderabad is 242-1962.
Is NEET required in MS Ramaiah Medical College?
Yes, NEET is required in MS Ramaiah Medical College to get admission. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the National Eligiblity-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) on an all-India basis, and candidates are chosen based on their performance on this test.
Is there negative marking in NEET UG 2024 exam?
Yes, there will be negative marking in the NEET exam. For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Related E-books and Sample Papers
Most scoring concepts for neet 2023(based on previous year analysis), neet 2023 preparation strategy, study plan, do's and don'ts for neet 2023, neet 2023 syllabus for physics, chemistry and biology, neet cutoff 2022: expected cut-off, category-wise qualifying marks, neet updates and notifications, trending articles around neet.
Other Trending Articles
Upcoming Medicine Exams
Popular degrees, popular branches, you can also explore.
Your NEET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
Select your reason of reporting
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Article PDF has been sent to your Email ID successfully
Sign In/Sign Up
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.
Help us to help you.
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile
- 150M + Students
- 30,000 + Colleges
- 500 + Exams
- 1500 + E-books
- School & Boards College Admission Govt Jobs Alert & Prep Exams Current Affairs General Knowledge Careers Videos Education News Quiz & Mock Tests Ebooks Results हिन्दी Jagran TV Jagran Play View All Categories
- SRM University
- Current Affairs
- New Mock Test
- Web Stories
NEET PG 2023 Paper Analysis: Difficulty Level and Student Reviews here
NEET PG Paper Analysis consists the details of the NEET PG 2023 exams, the types of questions asked, the difficulty level of the exam and the initial response of the students. Candidates can check the NEET PG 2023 Exam Analysis here.
Sherin Tressa Tomy
NEET PG 2023 Exam Analysis: NEET PG 2023 exams have successfully concluded. The National Board of Examination conducted the NEET PG 2023 exams from 9 AM to 12:30 PM across the designated exam centres today. Candidates who have appeared for the NEET PG 2023 exams can check here the exam analysis, types of questions, initial impressions of students, difficulty level and other related details.
The NEET PG 2023 exams were conducted for a duration of 3 hours and 30 minutes. Students were required to answer a total of 200 questions for a total of 800 marks. According to students who attempted the paper last year, the NEET PG exams were moderate in difficulty level with most questions direct. The paper included 90% of questions based on the Clinical section.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Highlights
Neet pg 2023 candidate response.
- Students who have appeared for the NEET PG 2023 exams have given a mixed review of the entrance exam. While some claim that the NEET PG 2023 exams were easy, others have stated that the paper had a mixed variety of questions and overall the difficulty level of the exam was moderate.
- Students who have appeared for the NEET PG 2023 exams have stated that a majority of the questions based on the 2023 NEET PG exams were on similar lines with the previous year's NEET PG 2023 exams.
- Some of the students have claimed that the NEET PG 2023 exams were moderately easy in difficulty level.
Candidates can keep visiting this page to get regular updates on the NEET PG 2023 Exams.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Pattern
The NEET PG 2023 exams consist of three sections which are - Part A - Pre Clinical, Part B - Para Clinical and Part C - Clinical
NEET PG 2022 Paper Analysis
According to the exam conducted in 2022, the NEET PG exams consisted of questions from topics such as Obstetrics, Pathology, Mycology, Gynaecology, ENT and Pharmacology.
Questions were also asked on COVID-19 in the paraclinical section.
Candidates who appeared for the exam in 2022 stated that the questions were diable within the time period provided.
Also Read: NEET UG 2023: Registrations Likely Today, Get Application Details Here
- Center announces 27% reservation for OBCs, 10% for EWS candidates in medical courses
- NEET PG Counselling 2019: Get the Seat Allotment List for First Round of Counselling
- Top PG Medical Entrance Exam apart from NEET PG 2019
- NEET PG 2019 cut-offs reduced by 6 percentile, revised result released
- NEET PG 2019 Participating Institutes | List of Medical colleges Accepting NEET PG 2019 score
NEET PG 2023: Check out the paper analysis of the exam conducted on 5 March 2023
The National Eligibility Cumulative Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) 2023 was held on 5 March 2023 in a computer-based format by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). 2,08,898 people registered to take the NEET PG 2023 test at 902 locations spread across 277 cities.
There are a total of 200 multiple-choice questions in the NEET PG 2023 exam format. The NEET PG 2023 question paper carries 800 total marks. For admission to 13,886 Master of Surgery (MS), 26,699 Doctor of Medicine (MD), and 922 PG Diploma seats, the NEET PG 2023 was conducted.
NEET PG 2023: Difficulty Level
According to students, the NEET PG 2023 examination's overall difficulty level was Easy to Moderate.
- Multiple questions on the same topic appeared in the NEET PG 2023 exam, including those on vitamin B, arthritis, TORCH infection, CMV, and STDs.
- One-liner questions comprised another 15–25% of the paper, and about 60% of the questions were clinical in nature.
The majority of the questions were about topics like general medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, general surgery, biochemistry, physiology, pathology, microbiology, and pharmacology.
The examination included more than 35 questions based on images.
The languages in which the NEET (UG) 2022 would be conducted are : English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. Candidate Activity NEET - UG - 2022 Result Download Admit Card for NEET (UG)-2022 Advance Intimation of Examination City for NEET (UG)-2022
The NEET question paper 2022 PDF download option here will comprise all subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided with solutions and answer keys for all codes, as and when the exam concludes. Table of Contents Download PDF of NEET 2022 Question Paper 17 July Subject-wise NEET 2022 Question Papers with Answer Keys
NEET Application Last Date - 20th May 2022 Registered candidates can download their admit cards through the online mode only from the official website - neet.nta.nic.in NEET 2022 form release date - 6 April 2022 NEET-UG 2022 exam date is 17th July 2022 Latest notifications on NEET 2022:
NEET 2022 Question Paper Pattern This year, NTA has increased the time duration for NEET 2022 question paper from 3 hours to 3 hours 20 mins. NEET is a pen-paper based test and the questions are MCQ type. The question paper of NEET 2022 comprises 200 MCQs out of which you have to answer only 180.
The expected number of students appearing for NEET 2022 will be 17-18 lakhs. The actual number of students who appeared for NEET UG 2022 will be available after the exam. The NEET-UG 2021 result was declared on November 1, 2021.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Undergraduate) or NEET (UG), formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is an all India pre-medical entrance test for students who wish to pursue undergraduate medical ( MBBS ), dental ( BDS) and AYUSH ( BAMS, BUMS, BHMS, etc.) courses in government and private institutions in India and also, for …
Opening of CUET (UG) - 2023 Examination Help Centres- reg Read More . Admission to Bachelor Degree programmes in Agriculture and Allied Sciences at Agricultural Universities under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Read More Release of Admit Card for UGC NET December 2022-Phase-III Read More . PUBLIC NOTICE: Opening of CUET (UG) - 2023 Examination Help Centres- reg. Read More
In 2020, there were 1,21,617 applicants for NEET from the state, while it has fallen to 1,12,889 students in 2021. In 2019 before the pandemic, the number of NEET applicants from Tamil Nadu was ...
Different options to go with if NEET 2022 score is low - Every year millions of students appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- NEET which is a single gateway of admission to medical undergraduate courses. Getting low marks in NEET UG 2022 exam is a daunting thought for aspirants who wish to become doctors.
NEET 2022 Online Preparation NEET Syllabus NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023: Qualification & Marks Students who have passed the class XII qualifying exam are eligible to apply for NEET. Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class XII and should have passed in all the subjects.
According to current trends, the projected cutoff score for NEET 2022 is 40% for students from the reserved category, 45% for PH candidates, and 50% for general category candidates. Last year, the general category's NEET qualifying marks for 2021 ranged from 138 to 720, while the OBC/SC/ST categories' qualifying marks ranged from 108 to 137.
You can expect about 18 lakh aspirants writing NEET 2022. Seriously committed candidates - Expect 1.5-2 lakhs, i.e. , roughly 10% candidates preparing well for the exam. This is, of course, an estimate, and not an absolute truth. In my opinion, you shouldn't be worried about these stats, but rather the cut-offs.
Related News | NEET UG 2022: 95% students ask to Postpone NEET, Education Minister says not possible The incident brings back eerie memories of similar instances from the state and all over the country and is sure to re-ignite the fight Tamil Nadu has been fighting for banning of the exam.
National Testing Agency will be decided to conduct National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Between June 26 to July 10, 2022 (Tentatively). The National Testing Agency has stated that it does not have the any information on rural pupils taking the NEET entrance exam.
The hashtag #modijiextendneetug is trending on Twitter today, with over 2 million tweets. Students are concerned since the NEET UG 2021 counselling, which concluded in March 2022. Other entrance ...
Upon writing NEET, students are given an All India Rank (AIR) based on which counselling is conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of DGHS. ... Close to 16 lakh students appeared for the exam last year. This year too, the number of students attempting NEET 2022 could be close to 16 lakh or more. In the coming sections, you will ...
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern. Students can know details about NEET Exam Pattern in the below-given section: Mode of Paper: The NEET 2022 paper will be held in offline - Pen and paper mode. Language: Paper will be available in various languages - English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, Telugu, Urdu, and Kannada. Time Duration: 3 hours will be given to complete the paper.
Latest Updates for NEET . 16 Dec 2022: Check NEET 2023 application form live updates: Exam on May 7. 08 Sep 2022: Check top medical colleges in India through NEET 2022 here! ... who have completed Class 10 and 12 from Delhi while the Institutional Quota seats of AMU will be exclusively for AMU students only. NEET Eligibility Criteria 2023 - 85% ...
Some of the students have claimed that the NEET PG 2023 exams were moderately easy in difficulty level. ... NEET PG 2022 Paper Analysis. According to the exam conducted in 2022, the NEET PG exams ...
According to students, the NEET PG 2023 examination's overall difficulty level was Easy to Moderate. Multiple questions on the same topic appeared in the NEET PG 2023 exam, including those on vitamin B, arthritis, TORCH infection, CMV, and STDs. One-liner questions comprised another 15-25% of the paper, and about 60% of the questions were ...
The following features of the 35 Years Chapter-wise Topic-wise Solutions make it the Best NEET Question Bank for the upcoming NEET-2023. a. MTG 35 years NEET Chapter-wise Topic-wise Solutions is a Question bank that covers all the questions asked in the previous 35 years (2022-1988) of AIPMT/ NEET from each topic of the NEET syllabus. b.