- Number of Visitor : 5805019
- Certification Examinations
- Joint Certification
- Accredited Certifications
- Examination Committee
About Research Analyst CPE
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) performs two functions delegated to it under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Markets) SEBI (CAPSM) Regulations, 2007. They are:
- Offering mandatory Certification Examinations for Associated Persons in the Securities Market Intermediaries
- Offering Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs for Associated Persons in the Securities Market Intermediaries
SEBI vide its notification number LAD-NRO/GN/2014-15/26/540 – dated March 24, 2015 has mandated that any person acting or desirous of acting as research analyst under the SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014, shall obtain certification from NISM by passing the “NISM-Series-XV:
Research Analyst Certification Examination”.
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-regulation (1) of Regulation (9) of the SEBI (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Markets) Regulations 2007, NISM now specifies the CPE 1 Program for ‘NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination’, for revalidation of the certificate.
Accordingly, such persons holding the certificate of NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Examination whose validity is NOT expired, can revalidate his/her Certificate, for a period of three years from its date of expiry, by successfully completing NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst CPE Program as specified by NISM during 12 months preceding the date of expiry of the Certificate.
Also, Associated Person belonging to the Principal 2 or the Grandfather 2 Category can obtain a Certificate for the first time by successfully completing NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst CPE Program as specified by NISM.
After verifying that the candidate has successfully completed the relevant CPE Program, NISM shall issue a new Certificate for a period of three years from the date of the Program, or revalidate an existing certificate for a period of three years from its date of expiry.
Design and Delivery of the Classroom CPE Program
- This programs shall be delivered in a class-room format.
- NISM has Accredited CPE Providers for the delivery of these programs.
- These programs are of one-day duration (approximately six hours).
- A test shall be conducted at the end of the program.
- The content and duration of these programs shall be specified from time to time.
Design and Delivery of the eCPE Program
- These programs shall be delivered in online mode.
- These programs are of approximately three to five hours’ duration.
- Candidates should have a laptop (or, a desktop enabled with webcam and microphone) with at least 4GB of RAM with i5 processor (or equivalent). The laptop/desktop shall have stable internet access with minimum speed of 4 Mbps. You can access the course from the latest version of Google Chrome. Please note that Microsoft Edge, Firefox Mozilla, or Internet Explorer are not supported. Mobile data is not supported to access the eCPE sessions. Please be aware that OFFICE NETWORKS MAY BLOCK certain course content and therefore, you may not be able to access or complete the course from your office network.
- Candidate’s engagement with the course content will be monitored by NISM using the candidate’s webcam and/or microphone feed. These audio-visuals and other candidate information so obtained will be stored by NISM on its server and/or a third-party hosting service provider and/or its supplier/s.
- The proctoring information in the form of audio-visuals may form a part of the candidate evaluation process followed by NISM before issuance of any certificate. NISM may reject issuance of certificate / cancel an issued certificate and/or take appropriate action based on the proctoring information.
Validity of the Certificate
The Validity of the Certificate obtained by attending a Continuing Professional Education Program is for a period of three years.
1 CPE here means either a classroom CPE program or an eCPE program delivered in online mode.
2 For details of ‘Principal’ and ‘Grandfathered’ categories, please refer to the “Eligibility Criteria” section.
- NISM Newsletters
NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination (Series XV)
The NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination is the NISM Series XV of NISM Certifications. The exam was launched on March 02, 2015. It is an entry level exam for professionals working in the equity research analyst area.
A significant part of the NISM Research Analyst exam includes Fundamental Analysis and very little part of it covers Technical Analysis. Despite the fact, equity research analysts working in both fundamental as well as technical analysis area are required to pass the examination as per Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014.
Our team has drafted a few FAQs about the examinations for the benefit of exam takers.
Whom is the NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination mandatory for?
As per the regulations, “research analyst” means a person who is primarily responsible for,
- preparation or publication of the content of the research report; or
- providing research report; or
- making ‘buy/sell/hold’ recommendation; or
- giving price target; or
- offering an opinion concerning public offer,
with respect to securities that are listed or to be listed in a stock exchange, whether or not any such person has the job title of ‘research analyst’ and includes any other entities engaged in issuance of research report or research analysis. Explanation : The term also includes any associated person who reports.
The RA Regulations do not cover personnel engaged in clerical activities/marketing activities, back office assistance, support services, etc, in relation to publication and/or distribution of research report. Apart from the above, any student, businessman or any other person interested in switching to the Equity Research Analyst role can undertake this exam.
What topics are covered under the NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination?
The NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination covers the following topics:
- Basics of Indian Securities Markets and different terminologies used in equity and debt markets
- Top down and bottom up approach to fundamental research
- Principles for micro and macro-economic analysis, the sources of different information for analysis and the various macroeconomic variables affecting the analysis.
- Key industry drivers and sources of information for industry analysis.
- Company Analysis based on Qualitative and Quantitative dimensions.
- Fundamentals of Risk and Return, Valuation Principles and the philosophy of various Corporate Actions.
- Qualities of a good research report.
Where can I obtain the NISM Research Analyst Study Material?
Soft copy of the NISM Research Analyst Study Material can be downloaded free of cost from our website. If you wish to purchase a physical copy of NISM Research Analyst study material, you can purchase it online and the book will be delivered to your address. The books are also available at major bookstores across India.
Where can I find NISM mock test for NISM Research Analyst Exam?
Free NISM Series XV Research Analyst Mock Test for NISM Series XV – Research Analyst Exam is available at our website. The mock test consists of 10 sample questions and can be accessed by logging into our website. Premium NISM Mock Test for NISM Research Analyst Exam consisting of 4 premium quality mock tests with 400 questions is also available at Rs. 399/- only. Each NISM mock test has a validity of 45 days and can be attempted 3 times during the subscription period.
How can I register and enroll for the NISM Research Analyst Exam?
Registration and Enrollment for all NISM Certification Examinations can be done online through NISM Certification Portal . For Registration to the NISM Certification portal, you should have your
- Permanent Account Number (PAN),
- Scanned Copy of your PAN Card,
- Soft Copy of your photograph,
- a valid email address and
- Date of Birth,
- Educational Details,
- Employment Details, etc.
After successful submission of the online NISM Registration form, you will receive a NISM Registration Number and an activation link on your email. You will need to click on the activation link to activate your NISM Account. After activation, you will be able to login.
After login using your email and password, you need to go to “Enrolment” -> “Enroll for Examination” link and following the following steps:
Step 1: Selection of Examination: Here you need to select the NISM Series XV : Research Analyst Certification Examination.
Step 2: Check Seat Availability: Select the Exam City, Test Centre of your choice and the Date Range during which you wish to take the exam.
Step 3: Select a Time Slot: You will shown the availability of Test Slots for the exam. Select one and click “Enroll for the Examination”.
Step 4: Make Payment: Please accept the terms and conditions and proceed for online payment using credit card, debit card or internet banking.
After successful payment, your Admit Card will be generated. You should carry this admit card and an original identity card to the examination centre, 30 minutes before the actual exam time. Acceptable identity cards are PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card only.
What is the assessment structure for NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination?
What is the syllabus outline for nism series xv – research analyst certification examination, read our latest blogs.
Employee Workplace Policy
PrepCafe Academy promotes work from home, flexible working hours, rewards and recognition for all its employees irrespective of age, gender or religion.
NISM discontinues all NISM Online Exams in 2023
There have been a subset of professionals who misused the NISM online exams to their benefit due to which poor quality professionals entered the market. This damage and the loss such people would cause to their clients is irreparable.
The Best NISM Mutual Fund Exam Training is Finally Here!
This crash course on NISM Series VA Certification is a 10 hours self-paced online training course, best suited for working professionals and college students. This NISM Mutual Fund Exam Training will help you pass the exam with flying colors.
NISM Online Exam – NISM discontinues 4 Derivatives Examinations through online mode
NISM has decided to discontinue four derivatives examinations in a phased manner due to unknown reasons.
Username or Email Address
Research & Analysis – Assessment Based Certificate
This course was developed based on one of the six content domains of social media strategy. Social media professionals will develop skills that comprise the research and analysis process, including:
- Identifying relevant information
- Interpreting findings
- Monitoring data
- Reporting on findings and what you’ve learned
Register TODAY and earn this certificate.
10 in stock
- Reviews (0)
Does the thought of keyword research for content marketing give you anxiety? Does your team need a more effective way to identify, monitor, and report on metrics for your marketing strategy? Are you ready to expand your brand’s visibility and looking for ways to do that efficiently and effectively?
Creating a solid foundation for a social strategy is one of the most important pieces of the work social media professionals do. Not only are you responsible for guiding the initiatives, but it’s your job to report on findings and educate your team and key stakeholders on the performance of short and long term business goals. It’s important to have a solid process in place for making this a success.
The Research and Analysis Assessment Based Certificate Course is designed for social media professionals who want to expand their knowledge of research and analysis as it relates to social media strategy. Specifically, it is designed to enhance expertise in measuring the impact of social media activity and determining value through reporting on social media activities and initiatives.
This online, self-paced course can be completed in 4 hours and includes the following:
- An electronic version of the NISM Research and Analysis book
- A lecture series comprised of four learning modules, incorporating the four steps to research and analysis
- Exercises and applied learning opportunities for each module
- Additional resources for independent expanded learning opportunities
- An exam to test knowledge and a certificate of completion at the end of the course
NISM-Certified SMS professionals can earn 5 CEU’s with the successful completion of this certificate.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
You may also like…
SMS Certification Prep Course
Strategic Planning – Assessment Based Certificate
Social Media Marketing Certificate
Marketing & Communications – Assessment Based Certificate
- +91 98 705 10511
- [email protected]
- About IFMC Institute
- Mr. MANISH TANEJA
- Chairman Message
- IFMC Institute Success Story
- Why IFMC Best Trainers of Stock Market?
- Modern Campus
- Institutional Workshops
- Our Placement Partner
JOB ORIENTED COURSES
Investor & trader courses, nse / nism module, advanced level courses, trading strategies courses, nism / ncfm module.
- Option Strategies Mock Test
- NCFM Capital Market Dealer Mock Test
- NISM Series VIII Equity Derivatives Mock Test
- NISM Series-I Currency Derivatives Mock Test
- NISM Series-VA Mutual Fund Mock Test
- NISM Series-XV Research & Analyst Mock Test
- Fundamental Module Mock Test
- Commodity Market Mock Test
- Technical Analysis Mock Test
- Investment Advisory Mock Test
- UDTS © – IS
- UDTS © – VSM New
- Open Free Demat A/c
- Fees Submission
- Upgrade Courses
- Stock Market Free Learning
- Career Opportunities
- Eligibility for Admission
- IFMC LAJPAT NAGAR DELHI
- IFMC VAISHALI GHAZIABAD
- EAST DELHI VAISHALI
- IFMC LAXMI NAGAR DELHI
- IFMC NORTH CAMPUS DELHI
- IFMC PITAMPURA DELHI
- Teaching Partners
- Video Gallery
- Career at IFMC
- Latest News
- Hire IFMC Students
- IPM / BBA Coaching
Online Research Analyst Prep Course
NISM Research Analysis Exam Preparation
Home » Online Stock Market Courses » Research Analyst Course
This preparation course is for appearing in SEBI NISM XV Series certification. It is a must for people who are working in Financial Industry and wish to give advisory in any form through SMS, tips, radio, or any other means. Sebi Registration is a must please refer to SEBI for required eligibility.
Research Analyst Prep Course
- Duration : - 6 Month
- Language : - Hindi
- Certification : - Yes
- Course Outline
- Target Audience
Research Analyst Prepration Course Online
Do you want to become a research analyst or want to learn how to make a long-term investment in the stock market? If yes, then this is a perfect course for you where you can learn how to do research analysis in a simplified manner.
The course covers all important topics required to perform companies, industry and economics research. This includes a basic study of the Indian securities market, equity market, derivatives market, and debt market. To become a research analyst once should learn - fundamental research, primary market, secondary market, economy analysis, company analysis, stock valuation.
IFMC online course in research analysis aims to improve knowledge of long term investors in the financial industry. The intent of the course is to help investors provide an understanding of how to identify and analyse financial statements. Learning these concepts equip investors to invest in the company by making a better investment decision. Therefore, this allows investors to become financially independent or earn extra income besides jobs.
Research analyst online courses also help you in preparation for the NISM XV research analyst certification examination . The examination is for students who are looking for research analyst jobs in the financial market. This NISM research analysis preparatory course helps beginners to learn the company’s and market research in a simplistic form by industry experts . The research analysis is an important NSE module. It is an advanced program for students who want to progress a career in the stock market .
The objective of the online research analysis prepration course is:
- Know the basics of research analysis concepts in the Indian securities market and different terms apply in equity and debt markets.
- Learn about primary market, secondary market, fundamental analysis etc.
- Study principles of micro and macroeconomic analysis and how it affects a company’s share demand and supply.
- Understand a multitude of industry drivers for industry analysis.
- Tools to study a company’s valuation, profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Learn fundamental risk and returns and how to research profitable stocks.
- Master techniques of companies quantitative and qualitative research analysis.
- Learn tactics to portfolio management and risk management.
- Become self- sufficient for money management.
- SEBI registration is mandatory to became a analyst to give tips or calls in share market in India.Please refer SEBI site for details.
- The Preparation course covers NSE modules of NISM research analyst certification exam
- Get theoretical research analysis classes to help you understand the concepts thoroughly.
- Practical training in how to read the company’s cash report
- Live practical trading classes using software
- Study from industry expert senior research analyst with 15+ years of experience
- Mentor and guidance from experts to make a career in market research
What Will You Get?
One Doubt Session On Each Module * - ( Time Slot Will Be Given As Per Faculty Availability)
Students can pursue a career in diverse areas like finance, health, sales, market research, consumer insight, and insurance.
Rs 3300/- ( Inclusive of GST)
■ Introduction of Research Analyst Course.
■ Introduction to Security Market part I
■ Introduction to Security Market part II
■ Terminology in equity Market part I
■ Terminology in equity Market part II
■ Fundamental of Research
■ Industry Analysis part I
■ Industry Analysis
■ Industry Analysis part II
■ Company Analysis part I
■ Company Analysis part II
■ Company Analysis part III
■ Corporate Actions I
■ Corporate Action part II
■ Valuation Principle- DDM Model
■ Valuation Principle- DCF Model part I
■ Valuation Principle- DCF Model part II
■ Valuation Principle- Benjamin Growth Model
■ Terms in valuation Principle
■ Valuation Principle- ROCE Based Model
■ Fundamental of Risk & Returns part I
■ Fundamental of Risk & Returns part II
■ Behavioral Finance
■ Good Research Reports
■ Types of Research Reports
■ Contribution & Question Answers
- Online research analysis course is for students who want to pursue a career in stock market as a research analyst or portfolio manager.
- Housewives retired officers or anyone who wants to know how to invest in the stock market.
- The students who want research analyst jobs in India Stock Exchange.
- Working professionals from banks, mutual funds, family offices, wealth management etc.
- Students aspiring careers in retail finance, investment banking, and other financial fields.
Q 1. How will research analyst certification help in a professional career? By becoming a certified research analyst you can find a job in an elite market research company. The course will empower you with technical expertise and will enhance your credibility in the asset market. The course opens opportunities to students who are currently employed in a research role or those who are studying CA, MBA finance, CFA.
Q 2. Why is the online research analyst course worth doing? NISM research analyst certification is mandated by the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) . You need to qualify the exam to attain a job for research analysis. IFMC online research analysis course covers the latest curriculum set by NSE BSE to help students prepare for certification. Our course curriculum covers the basics of the securities market. It provides a deep understanding of quantitative and qualitative techniques of the company’s analysis.
Q 3. What job will I get after the NISM research analyst exam? After completing the research analyst course you can take the certification exam in NISM research analyst. As you clear the exam you can apply for jobs in the equity market with SEBI. The course equips students with crucial skills in financial modelling.
Learn More: Difference Between NICM & NISM Certificates
Q 4. How can research analyst courses online programs benefit? The online course for research analysis is designed skillfully for those who want to gain knowledge of capital markets. Also, for students who want to become an equity research analyst and want to focus on long term investments. Professionals who want to learn tricks to wealth creation or simply want to learn how to invest in the stock market can take this course.
Q 5. Why take a research analyst course? Research analyst courses help both long term investors and students seeking jobs. Online research analyst course prepares students for NISM XV research analysis certification exam . The NSE examination is a mandate by RBI to attain a minimum knowledge benchmark to register under SEBI research analyst regulation . Individuals seeking employment in Indian stock exchange as stock market advisory or fund managers must acquire NSE research analyst certification.
Research Analyst Course
IFMC ® Research Analyst Prep Course
IFMC provides an easy preparation way for SEBI NISM XV Series aspirants. It is a must-do NSE certification exam. Research Analyst is an important position in the Financial Industry and to work in this sector one must clear Research Analyst SEBI NISM XV Series Certification.
The SEBI NISM XV exam is compulsory for all those going for financial advisory, Research houses, tips through any means – as on individual, SMS, website, tv, radio, newspaper, or any after mode. This is a very valued programme and one can stand apart from the crowd.
IFMC ® Courses
Our Preferred Employers
Diploma, Certification, Degree Preparation For
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Markets
- Diploma in Financial and Stock Markets
- Diploma in Research Analyst
- Diploma Investment Advisory
- Certificate Course in Stock Market
- Equity Dealer Certification
- Advance Course for Financial Advisory
- Stock Market Course For Beginners
- Stock Market Course for Professionals
- Technical Analysis Course
- Fundamental Analysis Course
- Options Strategies Course
- NISM Module Certifications
- NCFM Module Certifications
- Mutual Fund Distributor V-A
- Investment Advisory XA Series
- Research Analyst SEBI, NISM XV
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Testimonials
- IFMC Gallery
- IFMC Video Gallery
- UDTS © Intraday Screener
- Diploma in Financial & Stock Market
- Certification in Stock Market Course
- Equity Dealer Course
- Uni-Directional Trade Strategies ©
- Stock Market Course For Traders
- Quick Trader Course
- Option Strategies By Mr. MANISH Sir
- Stock Market Tutorials
- Capital Market course
- Equity Derivative
- Commodity Market
- Currency Market Course
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Options Strategy NCFM Module
- Demat A/C Support - +91-9810207363
- Demat A/C Support - +91-9810207889
- Refund Policy
- Terms & Conditions
PLOT NO.3, 2ND FLOOR , RELIANCE PLAZA 2, MAIN MARKET SECTOR-4, VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH – 201010 NEAREST METRO STATION VAISHALI +91-965-006-6947 +91-987-051-0511
E-90 , FIRST FLOOR,LAJPAT NAGAR 1, NEW DELHI – 110024, NEAREST METRO STATION, LAJPAT NAGAR +91-783-804-0876 +91-987-051-0511
- Lajpat Nagar - Delhi ( H.O Center )
- Laxmi Nagar ( Delhi )
- Vaishali ( Ghaziabad )
- Shakti Nagar - ( Delhi )
- Noida - ( Ghaziabad )
- Pitampura - ( Delhi )
- Enquiry Now
- Why IFMC Institute
- About Mr. Manish Taneja
- Our Placement Partners
- IFMC Online
- UDTS © Screener
- Join Our Team
- Online Courses
- Classroom Courses
- Franchise Query
- UDTS © Intraday Login
- Copyright © 2022 IFMC ® All Rights Reserved.
- Design & Developed by
- - Search Markup
The Research Analyst Certification Examination aims to enhance the quality of services provided by research analysts in the finance industry.
D. Fundamental Analysis E. Quantitative Research F. Behavioral Approach to Equity Investing. V. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS A. Basic Principles of Microeconomics
In exercise of the powers conferred by Sub-regulation (1) of Regulation (9) of the SEBI (Certification of Associated Persons in the Securities Markets)
... research report or research analysis. An associated person shall be required to pass the NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification
The NISM Research Analyst Certification Examination is the NISM Series XV of NISM Certifications. The exam was launched on March 02, 2015.
this is for those who are preparing for NISM research analyst certification. Economy analysis , industry analysis , company analysis.
Earn this assessment based certificate on social media research & analysis and enhance your expertise in measuring the impact and value of online activity.
preparation and/or publication of research report or research analysis. An associated person shall be required to pass the NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst
IFMC provides an easy preparation way for SEBI NISM XV Series aspirants. It is a must-do NSE certification exam. Research Analyst is an important position in
NISM Research Analyst Certification is a mandatory requirement for person who is into research and reporting function in any broking or adivory role
NISM Research Analysis · Suitable for all those who wish to acquires skills or pursue a career as a Research Analyst or Portfolio Manager. · Students who have