- _Political Science
- SCERT Assam
- _Class 8 Solutions
- _Class 7 Solutions
- _Class 6 Solutions
- _Class 5 Solutions
- _Class 4 Solutions
- _Class 3 Solutions
- _Class 2 Solutions
- _Class 1 Solutions
- _Class 8 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 7 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 6 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 5 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 4 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 3 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 2 শংকৰদেৱ
- _Class 1 শংকৰদেৱ
- Jatiya Bidyalay
- _Class 8 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 7 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 6 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 5 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 4 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 3 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 2 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 1 AJB (Solutions)
- _Class 12 (Solution)
- __English Medium
- __Hindi Medium
- _Class 11 (Solution)
- _Class 10 (Solutions)
- _Class 9 (Solutions)
- _Class 8 (Solutions)
- _Class 7 (Solutions)
- _Class 6 (Solutions)
- _Class 5 (Solutions)
- _Class 4 (Solutions)
- _Class 3 (Solutions)
- _Class 2 (Solutions)
- _Class 1 (Solutions)
- _Class 3 (Solution)
- _Class 2 (Solution)
- _Class 1 (Solution)
- Subject Assamese English Social Science Science Mathematics Education Anthropology Economics Geography History Hindi Political Science Philosophy Sociology Sanskrit
- Others অসমৰ দিৱসসমূহ অসমীয়া কিতাপ অসমৰ জিলাসমূহ সমাৰ্থক শব্দ বিপৰীত শব্দ Assamese People অসমৰ ধানৰ প্ৰজাতি অসমৰ জনপ্ৰিয় লোক অসমীয়া কাহিনী ভাৰতবৰ্ষৰ প্ৰৱিত্ৰ তীৰ্থস্থান অসমীয়া শব্দ বাক্য় ৰচনা অসমৰ উদ্ভিদ গণিতৰ সূত্ৰাৱলী অসমীয়া সঁজুলি বিপৰীত শব্দ অসমৰ জিলাসমূহ অসমীয়া ব্যাকৰণ বিশেষ্যৰ পৰা বিশেষণলৈ এটা শব্দত প্ৰকাশ কৰা অসমীয়া ৰচনা মহান লোকৰ বাণী অসমীয়া নেওঁতা অসমীয়া পঞ্জিকা অসমীয়া দৰখাস্ত অসমৰ চৰাই অসমীয়া কবিতা Assam festival জনপ্ৰীয় গীত Computer Painting
'the season to switch job, high paying jobs, these styles are going quick., daily assam membership rupees 299/- only, life time membership, last date may 30, report writing class 9 & 10 english grammar assamese medium solution | নৱম আৰু দশম মান শ্ৰেণী ইংৰাজী ব্যাকৰণ সমাধান |.
1. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a road accident. Below you can see one page of his notes. Use the information to complete the report he wrote for his newspaper. Do not add any new information. Write your answers in the blank spaces.
Sonapur- 25 kms from Guwahati.
Crash- Jeep in ditch.
Local bus- high speed- middle of road- Jeep braked to avoid collision- swerved- hit tree and overturned Jeep driver. Ananta Das, 35 years, killed instantly- 3 injured- taken to hospital.
Sonapur : 13 Feb. A road accident occurred yesterday at 6.35 pm near Sonapur, 25 km. from Guwahati, when a jeep (a)_____according to an eye witness, the jeep braked in order to avoid collision with (b)_____along the middle of the road. The driver lost control of the jeep which (c)______. The jeep driver (d)____ died on the spot. Three others (e)____ were taken to hospital.
2. A staff-reporter of an English Daily based in Guwahati, while on his rounds for news, came upon the scene of a grenade blast at Ulubari crossing under the flyover. He made the following notes for a report. Write the report for him using the information from his notes.
10.3.05 Ulubari 9 pm
Busy road-crossing- vehicles, pedestrians. sudden explosion on road - panic police cordon- off area- 5 injured guess : Grenade dropped from fly-over police checking. on- no arrest so far higher officials visit.
3. A newspaper reporter visited the site of a road accident and made the following notes in his note pad: Study the information therein and write the report for him.
6.30 p.m. 8.2007
Dhubri- outskirts of the town Jeep in a ditch. Local bus - high speed - middle of the road Jeep braked to avoid collision- swerved hit a roadside tree- overturned.
Jeep driver (Joginder Singh-40 years) Killed on the spot. 3 passengers injured- hospitalised.
4. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on I the havoc caused by flood in the district of Dhemaji. He made the following notes in his notebook. Using the information contained in the notes write a report for a newspaper in about 60 words.
Several embankments on the Brahmaputra breached;
600 villages affected;
30,000 hectres of crops damaged;
25,000 persons stranded;
Soldiers helped the rescue operation;
Relief provided by the District administration.
5. A press reporter was sent to Sonapur to report on a bank robbery. He made the following notes in his Note-pad. Using the information contained in the notes, write out a report for the newspaper.
11.30 am 8.10.08
Sonapur- 25 kms. from Guwahati
Robbery in United Bank branch.
Four armed robbers in jeep
Looted fifteen lakhs.
Cashier resisted- was shot at
Police investigation going on
No arrests so far.
6. Below you can see one page from the notebook of a newspaper reporter: Use the information therein and write the report for him. Do not add any new information.
February 16, 2009 6p.m
Fire in godowns-- Athogoan
-heart of Guwahati City
-several godowns burnt down
-a few buildings damaged
-workers killed-2; injured -4
-fire engines arrived late
-fire started from chemical store
-total damage- several crores.
7. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a disastrous fire. Below you can see one page of his notebook. Prepare a report for a newspaper using the information given below. Don't add any new information.
-Madhupur Bazzar destroyed by a huge fire.
-October 15, 2010
-Time : 6 P.M.
-A gas cylinder burst in a small hotel.
-The nearest hut caught fire.
-The sheds of the Bazaar on fire.
-The Fire Brigade arrived after 15 minutes.
-The loss of properties significant.
-At 6.30 p.m. the fire was brought under control.
8. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a daring bank robbery. You can see a page from his note book, prepare a report for a newspaper using the information given below. Do not add any new information.
-Bank robbed September 15, 2011 -- 4.30 pm
-tate Bank of India, Hengrabari, Guwahati
-four persons threatened the bank staff at gun point.
-collected 15 lacs and fled
-no arrest has been made yet.
9. Prepare a newspaper report using the information given below. Do not add any new information.
-December 31st, 2012-9.30 pm
-Ganesguri Flyover, Guwahati
-a speeding motorbike knocks down an old man on the road.
-the man dies, the biker severely injured.
-policemen and ambulance- van arrive, the injured and the dead sent to G.M.C
10. Prepare a newspaper report using the I information given bellow. Do not add any information.
-Celebration of Teachers Day
-September 5th, 2013 - 10.00 am
-Function organised by the students and presided over by the Headmaster.
-Speakers including students spoke on the significance.
-Students felicitated teachers.
-Closing of the function.
11. A flood relief work was done by students of your school. Write a report for your local daily using the information given below :
-Date and time of work
-How the place was reached
-Number of students taking part
-Number of people affected
-Relief materials distributed
12. Write a report for a newspaper on the basis of the information given below :
-The Guwahati Book Fair commenced.
-Opened by the Hon'ble Governor of Assam.
-Publishers from the State and outside participated.
-Nice opening function -- large gathering and good sale expected.
13. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below :
-Fire in Athgaon area
-One godown gutted
-Fire -fighters and local people doused the fire.
-Goods worth several lacs burnt to ashes.
14. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below :
-Embankment of the Brahmaputra breached
-Flood water from Arunachal hills added to the fury of the flood caused by the breach.
-Large areas inundated by the flood water and several villages and paddy fields severely affected.
-Government relief not enough for the flood - affected people
-Many organization came forward to help the affected people with relief materials.
15. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below :
-Annual Guwahati Book Fair commenced. The Hon'ble Chief Minister declared it opened at 6:00 p.m.
-Many publishers from Assam and outside participated
-To be continued for ten days ; large gathering expected
16 Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below.
-Annual prize day of your school.
-A festive atmosphere in the school.
-The Education Minister was the Chief-guest.
-He gave away the prizes and gave an encouraging speech.
Hirak Jyoti Bora
Post ID : DABP004483
You may like these posts
50% reputed companies, only while vacancies are left..
Pallab Jyoti Bora
Daily Assam CEO
UPLOAD QUESTION PAPER, Drawing, Story
All subject solutions, b.com eng medium / ass medium, ba eng medium / ass medium, hs arts solution ( একাদশ/দ্বাদশ শ্ৰেণী ), hs commerce solutions (বানিজ্য), hs science solutions (বিজ্ঞান), seba board solutions (নৱম আৰু দশম), scert assam solutions (চৰকাৰী বিদ্যালয়), sankardev school solutions, assam jatiya bidyalay, ncert all solutions, আমাৰ অসম, sunday quiz.
Class 10 Question Answer Assam, CLASS X SEBA 2022 | SEBA Assam | দশম শ্ৰেণীৰ প্ৰশ্ন আৰু উত্তৰ | Class 10 All Suggestion | Class 10 All Notes | দশম শ্ৰেণী সহায়িকা । Class 10 Book PDF Download Free | Class 10 SEBA Question and Answer Assam |
Class 9 Question Answer Assam, Class IX 2022 | Class 9 SEBA Answer | নৱম শ্ৰেণীৰ প্ৰশ্ন আৰু উত্তৰ | Class 9 Suggestion | Class 9 Notes | নৱম শ্ৰেণী সহায়িকা । অসম উচ্চতম মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা সংসদ প্ৰশ্ন আৰু উত্তৰ । Assam Board Question and Answer All Subject | 2022 |
Class 8 Question Answer Assam, Class VIII | অষ্টম শ্ৰেণী প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ | SEBA Class 8 Solution | Question Answer Class VIII | Class 8 2022 All Question & Answer Assam |
সমাজ বিজ্ঞান | Class 10 Social Science Question & Answer Assam | SEBA Class 10 Social Science Notch | Class 10 Social Science Free Question & Answer | Download Free Class 10 Social Science Books PDF | HSLC Social Science Question & Answer | Assamese Medium Class 10 Social Science Question & Answer | প্ৰশ্ন আৰু উত্তৰ । দশম শ্ৰেণী সমাজ বিজ্ঞান সহায়িকা । প্ৰথম খণ্ড, দ্বিতীয় খণ্ড আৰু তৃতীয় খণ্ড প্ৰশ্ন আৰু উত্তৰ। SEBA class 10 Social Science Solution |
Class 9 Assamese Question Answer 2022 | অসমীয়া নৱম শ্ৰেণী প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ | Class IX Assamese Solution | SEBA Question Answer Assam | Assam Board Question Answer |
Class 10 Assamese Question Answer Assam | দশম শ্ৰেণী অসমীয়া | Class X Answer in Assamese | SEBA Class 10 Assamese Answer | Question Answer Assam |
প্ৰমাণ পত্ৰ বাবে আৱেদন |
মই অকল শৰীয়া । অসমীয়া কবিতা দীক্ষা বৰা | Dikha Bora Poem | Assamese Poem Dikha Bora |
Class 7 Question Answer Assam, Class VII | সপ্তম শ্ৰেণী প্ৰশ্ন উত্তৰ | Assam SCERT Solution | SCERT ALL BOOKS DOWNLOAD | Class 7 SCERT 2022 All Subjects Solutions |
ৰাসায়নিক বিক্ৰিয়া আৰু সমীকৰণ Online Exam | Class 8 General Science Online Exam | Class 8 Assamese Chapter 1 Online Exam | Class 8 General Science Lesson 1 ৰাসায়নিক বিক্ৰিয়া আৰু সমীকৰণ Online Exam |
Menu footer widget, contact form.
PODMESWAR HELP SECTOR
In Society, various lacks are flourishing, we should fulfill these as our capacities, not as competition, but along with everyone. We should find out the remaining which are need but nobody done till now. If we fulfill at least one then others will fulfill by along with everyone then no lacks will be remaining in our society. Let's do for now. (আমাৰ সমাজত এতিয়াও কিছুমান অভাৱ আছে, যিসমূহ কোনেও এইপৰ্যন্তলৈকে কৰা নাই ৷ আহক আমি সকলোৱে এই অভাৱসমূহ বিচাৰো আৰু সকলোৱে মিলি-জুলি সম্পূৰ্ণ কৰোঁ)
- CLASS 10, ENGLISH
- Class 10, Science
- CLASS 10, অসমীয়া
- CLASS 10, সমাজ-বিজ্ঞান
- CLASS 10, HINDI
- CLASS 10, Sanskrit
- CLASS 10, Computer Science
- Class 10, Mathematics
- SPECIAL EXAMINATION CLASS 10 SEBA QUESTION PAPERS
- Class 12 English
- Class 12, অসমীয়া
- Class 12, Political Science
- Class 12, Education
- Class 12, Advanced Assamese
- CLASS 12, ALT. ENGLISH
- Class 12, Logic & Philosophy
- CLASS 9 ENGLISH
- BA GENERALS (ENGLISH)
- B.A. ASSAMESE
- B.A. Education
- B.A. Political Science
- Class 11 English
- B.A. 2ND SEM .(ENGLISH MAJOR)
- BA 3RD SEM. (ENGLISH MAJOR)
- BA 4TH SEM. (ENGLISH MAJOR)
- BA 5TH SEM. (ENGLISH MAJOR)
- BA 6TH SEM. (ENGLISH MAJOR)
- ENGLISH GRAMMAR NOTES ( অসমীয়াত )
- IMPORTANT H.S.L.C GRAMMAR
- GRAMMAR 12 CLASS
- LETTER WRITING
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- মনোৰঞ্জণ & Knowledge
- HOW TO SELECT AIM IN LIFE
- “মানুহ-জন্তুৰ মেল”
- DIALOGUES OF Inspirational (Life)
- COMPUTER LEARNING
- COMPUTER LEARNING VIDEO
- Exercise Section
- JOIN WITH US THROUGH FACEBOOK
- অসমীয়া ৰচনা
- ENGLISH-ASSAMESE TRANSLATION
- LAND CALCULATION IN ASSAMESE
- IMAGE COMPRESSOR
- IMAGE TO PDF
- PDF COMPRESSION
Win vouchers worth INR 2,000 with our School Referral Program
More from Hamida Hamdule
Recommended content, learn from anywhere on any device.
- Gujarat Board Textbook Solutions Class 8
- GSEB Solutions Class 7
- Gujarat Board Textbook Solutions Class 6
- Std 4 Gujarati Textbook Solutions
- Gujarat Board Textbooks
GSEB Class 9 English Report Writing
Gujarat Board GSEB Class 9 English Textbook Solutions Writing Skills Report Writing Questions and Answers, Notes Pdf.
Report Writing GSEB Std 9 English Grammar
1. What is a Report? A report is an account of something that is seen, observed or done.
2. Format of a Report: Broadly speaking a report consists of three main parts, namely: the Headline, the Dateline and the Body.
- The Headline: The headline is the part that catches the attention of the reader. It must, therefore, be brief, but catchy and must appeal to the interest of the reader. It must not contain any articles (a, an, the). It must be in the present tense.
- The Dateline: It must contain the city, town or village from which the report is made. It must be followed by the date (the year may be omitted).
- The Body: It may be divided into paragraphs according to the content of the report. However, the introductory paragraph must be the expansion of the headline.
The ‘intro’, as it is generally called, must answer the questions like ‘where’, ‘when’, ‘what’, ‘how’ and ‘with what result’. It must present the crux of the matter suggested by the headline. The remaining paragraphs are generally in order of descending importance.
3. Essentials of a Good Report:
- Arrange the ideas and facts in chronological order.
- Make an outline of the report.
- Maintain logical linkage of ideas and information.
- Avoid stereotyped or hackneyed expressions and irrelevant information.
- Frame simple and short sentences.
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, correct spelling and appropriate punctuation.
- Ascertain that the report is appealing and interesting.
4. How to Write a Good Report: Writing a good report calls for an ability of a fairly high standard since it is a detailed and comprehensive account of an event or incident. The ideas must be original and factual, relevant and adequate. Do not include your own viewpoint, personal comments or opinions on the topic. A good report demands more than just correct English.
It requires a good and effective presentation so as to capture and sustain the interest of the reader. Pay attention to the range of vocabulary (words, phrases and idiomatic expressions) and the construction of sentences. The language must be clear, precise and concise. Make sure that your report reads well as a composite whole. It shouldn’t be just a bundle of disjointed information.
Specimens of Report Writing
Question 1. Write a report for your school magazine on the visit of a sports personality to your school: Answer: Good Girls Good Sports Ahmedabad, January 14 The Annual Sports Day of the Good Girls’ High School, on 13th January 2019, was marked by the presence of the eminent tennis player Sania Mirza who was the Chief Guest for the occasion. The tennis ace has won many laurels for the country at international events. She felicitated the victors and athletes of the many sports events of the day and also inaugurated the school’s new gymnasium.
In her speech addressed to the students, s Ms Mirza emphasised the importance and value of sports in our daily life, particularly s in the life of students. She also appreciated the keen interest shown by the school as well as the athletes in the field of sports and athletics. Our upcoming athletes hold the reins of the country’s future in the field of sports. Indeed they do. We are grateful to Ms Mirza for having taken the trouble of coming to the school despite a hectic schedule, to encourage our students.
Question 2. Write a report on the Republic Day s celebrations held in your school. Answer: Grand Celebration Of Republic Day Rajkot, January 26 Republic Day was celebrated with great pomp and show in Saraswati High School. There was a huge gathering of staff, students and parents at the school ground. Students came wearing neat and tidy white uniforms pinned with national flag badges.
The programme started with flag hoisting. The National Flag was hoisted at 7 am by the Municipal Commissioner T. Chandrashekhar who was the chief guest. It was followed by march past of students groups Red, Green, Blue and Yellow houses marching behind the school band.
The speech given by the District Education Officer about freedom fighters was an inspiring one. Patriotic songs were sung by the students of Std. X. Students presented a cultural programme which consisted of various items.
A ‘Skit’ performed by the students of Std. IX about freedom movement was appreciated by all. Sports competitions were an attraction of this year’s celebrations. Winners were awarded certificates and prizes. Prizes were distributed by the chief guest.
Question 3. You have visited a Science Exhibition organized by the Education Department, s Prepare a report of about 20 lines for the? school magazine appreciating the work of s the organisers. ? Answer: Young Einsteins In The Making Bhavnagar, September 30 The Science Exhibition arranged at Good Shepherd High School from 25th September to 30th September by the Shala Vikas Sankul was indeed an outstanding success. The talents of the young budding scientists need to be appreciated, for it was an eye-opener to all and sundry who visited the exhibition.
The exhibition was inaugurated by the District Education Officer. There were various pandals erected for the display of variety of exhibits. Models of water purifier, washing machine, simple machine for recycling of waste found favour with many. India goes nuclear and satellite communication were star attractions of the exhibition. Environment-friendly chimney, Solar cooker, Solar water heater, Gobar gas plant were some other working models.
The young scientists explained the scientific principles involved in their projects using charts, slides, models, etc. The simple machine for recycling of waste exhibited by Model English School was highly appreciated by the judges and was awarded the first prize. While awarding the prizes, the District Education Officer lauded the efforts of the young scientists and teachers who made the exhibition a grand success. The exhibition was really educative and entertaining.
Question 4. Write a report in about 20 lines about National School athletic meet held in New Learners’ School. Answer: Young Athletes Break Records Mehsana, November 15 All India Interschool Athletic Meet held in New Learners’ High School was an outstanding event as it broke many existing records in track and field events. The meet was held on 13th, 14th and 15th of November. The meet was inaugurated by the Hon. Sports Minister. It started with a march past. Young athletes from various schools participated in the events. Students from Don Bosco school outshone themselves in track events. Winners were awarded certificates and medals by the Hon. Sports Minister.
While giving away the medals, he lauded the organisers and the young athletes. The events came to a close with the school band playing the National Anthem. The success of the events could be attributed to the meticulous planning and hard work by the teachers and students.
Question 5. Prepare a news report to be published in your school magazine about an exciting inter-school football match in which your school won the exciting match. Answer: Smt. P. B. D. Joshi High School Win a Prestigious Football Match April 9, 2019 Smt. P. B. D. Joshi High School, Rambaug, Maninagar won a district-level inter-school football match with 3-0. Approximately 28 schools all over the district were registered for this prestigious match as the award of ? 50,000 was announced for the winner. Football ground, Kankariya, Ahmedabad was the venue selected for the semi-finals and finals. For the semi-finals, there were four selected teams. Semi-finals were played under groups A and B, and Vidyanagar School of Ahmedabad and P. B. D. Joshi High School could manage to enter the finals. A large number of students had gathered to witness the finals.
At sharp 10:30 a.m. the match started. Vidyanagar School team were in yellow uniforms and P. B. D. Joshi High School were in blue. With loud cheers both the teams entered the ground. Vidyanagar High School players seemed to be more energetic and enthusiastic. Fortunately, they managed to get a free kick, however, the goalkeeper Rutesh of P. B. D. High School managed to save the goal.
Somehow Nehal of P. B. D. passed the ball to Shyamak and his shot ripped into the goal. P. B. D. had won the first round. In the second round, once more Vidyanagar team dominated as they had two very good players at intercepting and dribbling. But without getting irritated at their efforts Vinesh of P. B. D. High School managed to shoot the ball directly into the net and the goalkeeper of Vidyanagar seemed helpless. There were cheers and shouts all around. For the third round, there was great excitement.
The tempo was at its highest and the players of Vidyanagar team were desperate. Kaushal of P. B. D. High School tackled the ball excellently leaving no chance for the opponent team to recover. He made a passionate smash at Shyamak and Shyamak headed it spotting a gap in the defence of Vidyanagar team to Nehal. Nehal controlled the ball and smashed it past the goalkeeper.
Thus, P. B. D. managed to win all three rounds. There was a volley of congratulations for the players. Some supporters lifted up the good performers on their shoulders and the air of the ground was filled with ‘hip, hip, hurray! In the award ceremony, the captain of P. B. D. Joshi High School team was given away a cheque off 50,000 at the hands of the District Education Officer.
Question 6. Write a report of a Musical Night organized by your school on the school grounds. The report of about 20 lines will be put up on the school noticeboard. Answer: Grand Musical Night Ahmedabad, July 26 It was an occasion to remember, a night to cherish. Last night was indeed a grand musical night, the one which we will never forget. Kumar Sanu and his musical troupe kept an audience of about 5,000 people enthralled for almost three hours, starting from 7 pm. Alka Yagnik and Anuradha Paudwal also joined in for some duets, as well as solo numbers. The accompanying’ orchestra was excellent and the dancers in fine form. There were some solo classical recitals. Kumar Sanu’s voice was as good as what we had heard in his cassettes.
Our school had organized the show to raise funds for the construction of the school hall. The Principal was happy to announce that, after expenses, the school had collected rupees two lakhs in cash. All in all, the show was a resounding success.
Question 7. Your school science exhibition was inaugurated by a local dignitary. Write as report of it in about 20 lines to be put up? on the school noticeboard. Answer: Science Exhibition Inaugurated Surendranagar, March 11 Sr Seema, the ex-principal of our school! Holy Cross Convent, Surendranagar, inaugurated the science exhibition yesterday. The exhibition, organized by the students, will be held in the! school grounds from the 10th to the 15th of this month. The present Head, Sr Mary, welcomed Sr Seema.
She was all praise for the efforts of the students and teachers in putting up the s exhibition. She praised the set-up, the discipline and the organization. A short diya dance was s performed by some of the senior girls, and? the symbolic lamp was lit. Then Sr Seema cut s the ribbon to declare open the first stall and? everyone cheered. The next few days will indeed be hectic ones.
Question 8. Write an account in about 20 lines of t a cricket match held on your school grounds. Answer: Bright High School Wins Cricket Match Vadodara, February 16 The cricket team of our school (Bright High 5 School) was pitted against that of Bharat High School on our grounds. Bharat High School won 5 the toss and sent us to field. Kirit Chauhan was < our pace bowler. But his second ball was hit beautifully for a boundary.
The next over was bowled by Hiten Thakkar. In the second ball 5 of this over, the opening batsman was clean bowled. After this, the game went on slowly until the captain of the Bharat team walked in after four wickets were down for a score of 67.
Within half an hour, the captain had notched up 25 runs. Our googly bowler, Hassan Sheikh, did S wonders. Not only did he get the captain out but he also dismissed three other batsmen as b well. When the stumps were drawn at half-time, Bharat School were 129 all out in forty overs. S This was the score we had to chase.
We opened our innings disastrously. We lost two wickets in the very first over. There was gloom in our camp. Our only hope was our captain, Sachin Patel. He rose to the occasion and punished the bowlers of Bharat High School- In 29 overs he scored 57 runs. This included four sixes and three boundaries. His batting had us all on our feet screaming with excitement. Then he was out lbw. Our tally was 87 in 30 overs.
The remaining batsman contributed several runs to the score and we edged up to 120 in 39 overs. Ten runs had to be scored in the last over. Gaurang, who was batting, was in his element and on the 2nd and 3rd ball of the over, he hit a boundary and a sixer. We won the match with three balls to spare. Everyone was delirious with joy. The Principal handed over the trophy to the jubilant captain, Sachin.
Question 9. Your school felicitated five students of the town for their outstanding performance at the SSC examinations. Write a report of about 20 lines on the function to be included in your school magazine. Answer: SSC Toppers Felicitated Surat, July 1 The five toppers at the SSC examinations from the various schools of our town were felicitated at a function held at our Smt. P. B. D. Joshi English High School Hall at 10 am. This function was held during school hours in the presence of the entire school. It was a small function presided over by the Mayor of our Municipal Council, Mr Amit Shah. He gave away the award which consisted of ₹ 5000 and a medal to Vinay Shukla of Saraswati High School for coming 10th in the Merit list.
A medal and ₹ 1000 each were awarded to Geeta Mehta of Sanjeevani School, Deval Munshi of Satya Academy, Rahul Kaswekar of Railway School and Rita Dave of Pragati School. The programme began with the song ‘Hum Honge Kamyab’ by the students of Stds. V and VI.
The Principal then introduced the chief guest, who congratulated the toppers heartily. This was followed by a play in Hindi ‘Drug Sardar’ which was quite hilarious. Then the function concluded and we all went back to our classes hoping to be present there someday to receive an award.
Question 10. Write a news report of a police firing you witnessed. Answer: Police Firing At Rajkot Rajkot, October 12 A dawn-to-dusk Rajkot bandh was called to protest against yesterday’s police action at Gandhi Chowk turned violent, leading to the death of one person in the firing. Police, however, claim that there were no casualties. Elsewhere in the district, the bandh was on the whole peaceful. Most of the shops were closed. In Rajkot, the police fired when they were allegedly attacked and prevented from removing roadblocks outside the police station. The mob set fire to the official car of the District Collector. It is also reported that about 15 private cars were damaged while five public transport buses were completely smashed.
Question 11. You have a water crisis in your town city. Write an account of it. Answer: Water Crisis In Godhra Godhra, May 6 The town of Godhra is in the grip of a severe water crisis. In some areas, desperate people have even begun collecting water from gutters outside their homes to clean the toilets. Residents complain that they had been receiving water for not more than an hour a day since April. From May 1 to 5, there was virtually no water. Many residents were forced to move to their relatives’ homes in the neighbouring towns.
The situation improved slightly for a few days but this weekend the crisis has erupted again. A severe dry spell has been cited by the officials as the chief cause of the crisis. But the people who are very badly affected by this crisis, are roundly blaming the authorities for failing to plan some kind of relief by way of supplying water by tankers.
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing For 2023 HSLC Exam | Class 10th Assam Board
If you are looking for Class 10 Report Writing for Upcoming 2023 Assam 10th Board Examination SEBA, HSLC then you are in right place .
We have Provided Report Writing Solution from HSLC Previous Year Questions Papers So that You Can Have an idea about report Writing Questions which is Comes in your HSLC Exam.
SEBA CLASS 10 IMPORTANT : REPORT WRITING
SEBA Class 10 REPORT WRITING
1. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a road accident. Below you can see the page of his notebook. Use the information to complete the report. [H.S.L.C.2005,2007]
6.35 P.M. 12.02.2005
Sonapur: 25 KMs away from Guwahati
Crash: Jeep in Ditch.
Local bus: high speed – middle of the road – jeep braked to avoid
collision – swerved – hit a tree and overturned. Jeep Driver Ananta Das (35 years) killed instantly – 3 injured – hospitalized.
A TRAGIC ROAD ACCIDENT KILLED ONE IN GUWAHATI, THREE INJURED SONAPUR:
On .12.02.2005 a road accident occurred at Sonapur, which is located 25 KMs away from Guwahati, at around 6.35 P.M. According to eyewitness accounts, a local bus was speeding in the middle of the road, causing the jeep to break abruptly to avoid a collision. The jeep then swerved and hit a tree, causing it to overturn. Tragically, the driver of the jeep, Ananta Das, aged 35 , was killed instantly. Three others who were in the jeep at the time of the accident sustained injuries and were hospitalized. The exact cause of the accident is yet to be determined, but it is evident that it was a result of reckless driving on the part of the bus driver. The incident serves as a reminder of the importance of road safety and the need for stricter regulations to prevent such accidents from occurring in the future.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2009/2012
2. A press reporter was sent to Sonapur to report on a bank robbery. He made the following notes in his notepad. Using the information contained in his notes, write out a report for the newspaper. [H.S.L.C. 2009, 2012]
Sonapur – 25 km away from Guwahati-Robbery in United Bank Branch-Four armed robbers in jeep-Looted fifteen lakhs-Cashier resisted – was shot at-Police investigation is going on. No arrests so far.
FOUR ROBBERS LOOTED FIFTEEN LAKHS FROM UBI, SONAPUR BRANCH.
On 8.02.2009 a daring robbery took place at the United Bank Branch in Sonapur, which is located 25 km away from Guwahati, at around 11:30 AM. According to eyewitness accounts, four armed robbers arrived in a jeep and looted a sum of fifteen lakhs from the bank. During the robbery, the cashier resisted the robbers and was shot at, sustaining injuries. The robbers managed to escape from the scene before the police arrived.
The incident has sent shockwaves through the town, and the police have launched a thorough investigation to bring the culprits to justice. So far, no arrests have been made in connection with the robbery. The police are appealing to the public for any information that could help in the investigation.
This brazen act of criminality serves as a stark reminder of the need for better security measures to be put in place at banks and financial institutions. It is hoped that the perpetrators of this heinous crime will be apprehended soon and brought to justice.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2016
3. Write a report for a newspaper on the basis of the information given below: [H.S.L.C.2016]
iii) The Guwahati book fair commenced.
iv) Opened by the Governor of Assam.
v) Publishers from the state and outside it participated.
vi) Nice opening function – large gathering and good sale
THE GLORIOUS BOOK FAIR OF GUWAHATI BEGAN
Guwahati, 21st Nov ; “Books are the mirrors of the society.” said Hon’ble Governor XYZ inaugurating the glorious book fair of Guwahati which began yesterday with new glazing. According to the organizing committee, more than 164 Publishers from Assam and other states like West Bengal, Punjab, Delhi, and Chhattisgarh etc. are participating in the book fair. On the inaugural day, three books of three eminent writers were unveiled by the Governor. On the very first day there was a heavy rush of book lovers. To see the response from the public, the organizing committee as well as the publishers were excited. Prominent author Dr. Saber Sharma commented that that was a good sign for the culture.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2017
4. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below: [H.S.L.C. 2017]
(iii) Fire in Athgaon
(iv) One godown gutted
(v) Firefighters and local people doused the fire
(vi) Goods worth several lacs burnt to ashes.
FIRE TOOK A TROLL, SEVERAL LACS OF PROPERTY IN ASHES.
Guwahati, 6th Feb; A devastating fire pit the locals in panic yesternight at Athgaon, when they found themselves between blaze of fire midnight. The fire took its spark from a nearby go down, which might be triggered by an electronic short circuit, as per prima facie suspect. As the go down stored dry hays, it caused the fire to spread within minutes. The locals immediately rang to the FireBrigade and Athgaon Police Chowki. The Fire Fighters, playing with their life took the situation in control. The locals, with the help of police, rescued the women and the children and took them to safe places. Before the fire could be doused fully, it had burnt down the go down completely. Several other adjacent shops and private residences were also taken down, amounting a damage of several lacs of rupees.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2018
5. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below: [H.S.L.C. 2018]
(iii) Embankment of the of the Brahmaputra breached
(iv) Flood water from Arunachal hills added to the fury of the flood
caused by the breach
(v) Large areas inundated by the flood water and several
villages and paddy fields severely affected
(vi) Government relief not enough for the flood-affected
(vi) Many organizations came forward to help the affected
people with relief materials
SEVERE FLOOD CONDITION IN MAJULI, MANY VILLAGES UNDER WATER
Staff Reporter, Majuli, 13th Aug ; Many villages are drastically affected in the recent flood situation in Majuli causing numerous loss of lives and assets.Reportedly the flood occurred due to the breach of the embankment of the Brahmaputra due to a heavy current triggered by the flood water from Arunachal hills. Acers of land are drowned in water including villages and paddy fields. Government has directed the district administration to do speedy rescue operations and to provide relief materials. However due to the adversity of the flood, the government aid seems insufficient. Private NGOs are playing active roles to meet the shortfall and providing all sorts of possible supports.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2019
6. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below: [H.S.L.C. 2019]
(iii) Annual Guwahati Book Fair commenced. The Hon’ble Chief
Minister declared it opened at 6:00 p.m.
(iv) Many publishers from Assam and outside participated
(v) To be continued for ten days; large gathering expected
THE GLORIOUS BOOK FAIR OF GUWAHATI BEGAN
Guwahati, 10th Nov; “Books are the mirrors of the society.” said Hon’ble Chief Minister XYZ inaugurating the glorious book fair of Guwahati which began yesterday with new glazing. At about 6 PM, he lighted candle in the opening ceremony. According to the organizing committee, Publishers from Assam and other states like West Bengal, Punjab, Delhi, and Chhattisgarh etc. are participating in the book fair. On the very first day there was a heavy rush of book lovers. To see the response from the public, the organizing committee as well as the publishers were excited. Prominent author Dr.Saber Sharma commented that that was a good sign for the culture. The book fair shall continue for ten days.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2020
7. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below.[H.S.L.C. 2020]
(i) Guwahati; 16-2-2020
(ii) Annual prize day of your school.
(iii) A festive atmosphere in the school.
(iv) The Education Minister was the Chief-guest.
(v) They gave away the prizes and gave an encouraging speech.
Guwahati, 16th Feb ; The annual prize day of our school was held in Guwahati on 16-2-2020, and it was an occasion of great joy and celebration. The school was decorated with colorful banners and streamers, and there was a festive atmosphere all around.
The highlight of the event was the presence of the Education Minister, who graced the occasion as the Chief-guest. The Minister gave away the prizes to the deserving students and delivered an inspiring speech, urging the students to strive for excellence and pursue their dreams with dedication and hard work.
The annual prize day is an essential event in the school calendar, as it provides an opportunity to acknowledge the achievements of the students and inspire them to continue their academic pursuits with renewed vigor. The occasion was a resounding success, and it was heartening to see the students, parents, and teachers coming together to celebrate the spirit of learning and achievement.
Write a report on a cultural function held in your school/college
(i) Date and time of the function
(ii) Principal presided
(ii)Programme-song, recitation, dance etc
(iv) President's speech
(v) Closing of the function
On [date and time] ; A cultural function was held in our school/college The event was presided over by the Principal, who was accompanied by other distinguished guests and faculty members.
The program consisted of a variety of performances, including songs, recitations, dances, and skits, which showcased the artistic talents of our students. The audience was captivated by the mesmerizing performances, which evoked a sense of joy and wonder.The President of the function delivered an inspiring speech, highlighting the importance of cultural activities in shaping the personality of the students. The President emphasized that cultural activities play a vital role in promoting social cohesion and enriching the lives of individuals.
The event concluded with a vote of thanks by one of the students, who expressed gratitude to the Principal, faculty, and students for their support in making the event a resounding success. The function was a reflection of the vibrant cultural ethos of our school/college and demonstrated the creativity and talent of our students.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2021/2022
8. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below. [ H.S.L.C 2021/22]
(c) Heavy storm from 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
(d) Dhubri town and its surrounding areas badly affected
(e) Hundreds of trees uprooted, electric wires torn, houses damaged
(f) Property worth crores of rupees damaged, no loss of life reported
Destruction Caused by a heavy Storm in Dhubri
(Reported by a press/staff reporter)
Date : 10-3-2021
Place : Dhubri Town, Dhubri, Assam
Today a heavy storm began to blow from 2:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. and along with the storm, very large hailstones began to fall. Dhubri town and its surrounding areas badly affected from the hail-storm. For it, hundreds of trees uprooted, electric wires torn and several houses had been damaged badly. According to the information, properties worth crores of rupees were damaged. Till now, no loss of life has been reported.
SEBA Class 10 Report Writing Solution 2023
2023 report writing solution will be updated after the examination 😊
ADDITIONAL REPORT WRITING
1. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a road accident . Below you can see one page of his notes . Use the information to complete the report he wrote for his newspapers . Do not add any new information . Write your answers in the blank spaces .
Sonapur - 15 kms from Guwahati .
Crash : Jeep in ditch .
Local bus : high speed - middle of road - Jeep braked to avoid collision - swerved - hit tree and overturned Jeep driver . Ananta Das , 35 years , killed instantly - 3 injured - taken to hospital
Sonapur : 13 feb. : A road accident occurred yesterday at 6 : 35 pm near Sonapur , 25 km . from Guwahati , when a jeep (a) ________. According to an eye witness , the jeep braked in order to avoid collision with (b) _______ along the middle of the road . The driver lost control of the jeep which (c) _________. The jeep driver (d) _____ died on the spot . Three others (e) _______ were taken to hospital
Ans : One Killed , Three Injured in Motor Accident
Sonapur : 13 feb. : A road accident occurred yesterday at 6 : 35 pm near Sonapur , 25 km . from Guwahati , when a jeep (a) swerved , hit a nearly tree , overturned had crashed. According to an eye witness , the jeep braked in order to avoid collision with (b) speeding bus along the middle of the road . The driver lost control of the jeep which (c) braked to avoid collision. The jeep driver (d) Ananta Das aged 35 years died on the spot . Three others (e) injured were taken to hospital .
2. A staff reporter of an English Daily based in Guwahati , while on his rounds for news , came upon the scene of a grenade blast at Ulubari crossing under the Flyover . He made the following notes for a report . Write the report for him using the information from his notes .
10 .3.05 Ulubari 9pm Busy road crossing - vehicles , pedestrians sudden explosion on road - panic police cordon-off area - 5 injured guess : Grande dropped from fly -over police checking on - no arrest so far higher officials visit .
Ans : 5 people injured in Granade Blast
Guwahati , 10th March : Five people were injured in a granade blast at Ulubari at about nine O'clock this evening . The blast occured at the busy road cross under the Ulubari flyover in the city . The road cross teaming with vehicles and pedestrians turned deserted immediately after the blast . The granade was thrown down from the flyover that exploded instantly . Police cordoned off the area and shifted the injured to the GMC Hospital . Police -checking is on to detect the culprits . However no arrest has been made so far . High civil and police officials inspected the spot of the explosion . Investigation is on .
3. A newspaper reporter visited the site of a road accident and made the following notes in his note pad . Study the information therein and write the report for him .
- 6:30 pm , 8.2007
- Dhubri- outskirts of the town Jeep in a ditch.
- Local bus - high speed - middle of the road.
- Jeep braked to avoid collision - swerved hit a roadside tree - overturned .
- Jeep driver ( Joginder Singh - 40 years.) killing on the spot.
- 3 passengers injured - hospitalised.
Ans : One Killed , Three Injured in Motor Accident
Dhubri , 8th February : A serious motor accident took place at Santipara , in the western outskirts of the town . It was at about 2.30 p.m. when a jeep overturned and fell into a roadside ditch . A local bus was coming to the town at a high speed . The illfated jeep with three passengers were coming from the opposite direction . The driver of the jeep braked hard to avoid collision. But the jeep swerved , hit on a roadside tree and finally fell into the ditch . The driver of the jeep one Joginder Singh , aged about 40 years was killed on the spot while the three passengers were injured . Local people rescued the injured persons and sent them to Dhubri civil hospital . Police was informed.
4. A newspaper reporter was sent a report on the havoc caused by flood on the havoc caused by flood in the district of Dhemaji . He made the following notes in his notebook . Using the information contained in the notes write a report for a newspaper in about 60 words .
- Dhemaji area
- Several embankments on the Brahmaputra breached .
- 600 villages affected ;
- 30,000 hectres of crops damaged ,
- 25,000 persons stranded .
- Soldiers helped the rescue operation.
- Relief provided by the District administration .
Ans : Dhemaji Reeling in Severe Flood
Dhemaji , 16th July : About 25,000 people in more than 600 villages in Dhemaji district are reeling in one of the worst floods in the state . The embankment of the Brahmaputra has been breeched at several places. More than 30,000 hectares of paddy fields have been submerged and damaged . Rescue operation has been going on in full swing and army soldiers have been called in and pressed into service to help the civil authorities . Rescued people have been sheltered at several relief camps . Both government and non-government organizations have been providing relief to the affected people.
5. A press reporter was sent to Sonapur to report on a bank robbery . He made the following notes in his note -pad . Using the information contained in the notes , write out a report for the newspaper .
- 11: 30 am , 8.10.08
- Sonapur - 25 kms. from Guwahati .
- Robbery in United Bank branch.
- Four armed robbers in jeep.
- Lotted fifteen Lakhs.
- Cashier resisted - was shot at .
- Police investigation going on.
- No arrests so far.
Ans : 15 Lakhs Collected from UBI, Sonapur , Guwahti
Sonapur , Oct 8 , 2008 : A gang of four robbers looted a hefty amount of Rs 15 lakhs from the UBI, Sonapur Branch today. It is 25 kms away from Guwahati . It is reported from local sources that the robbers had come in a jeep and entered the branch at around 11.30 a.m. They demanded the cashier to hand over all the cash. When resisted, he was shot dead.They fled away without any resistance. They were nobody injured . Police investigation is going on over the robbery. However, no arrests have been made so far.
6. Below you can see one page from the notebook of a newspaper reporter . Use the information therein and write the report for him . Do not add any new information .
- February 16 , 2009 6 pm.
- Fire in godowns - Athgoan.
- heart of Guwahati City.
- Several godowns burnt down.
- a few buildings damaged .
- workers killed - 2 ; injured -4
- fire engines arrived late.
- fire started from chemical store .
- total damage - several crores.
7. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a disastrous fire . Below you can see one page of his notebook . Prepare a report for a newspaper using the information given below . Don't add any new information .
- Madhupur Bazzar destroyed by a huge fire .
- October 15 , 2010
- Time : 6 P.M.
- A gas cylinder burst in a small hotel.
- Fire spread .
- The nearest hut caught fire.
- The sheds of the Bazaar on fire .
- The Fire Brigade arrived after 15 minutes .
- Nobody injured .
- The loss of properties significant.
- At 6:30 pm the fire was brought under control.
Ans : Devastating Fire , Destroyed
Madhupur , october 15 : A devastating fire that occured in Madhupur Bazaar at 6 pm. burnt into ashes several shops causing significant loss of several lacks of rupees. The fire originated when an LPG cylinder burst in a small hotel . Fire spread to nearest hut and engulfed the bazaar . Fire brigade arrived after 15 minutes and doused the fire at about 6.30 pm . Nobody was injured .
8. A newspaper reporter was sent to report on a daring bank robbery . You can see a page from his note book. Prepare a report for a newspaper using the information given below . Do not add any new information .
- Bank robbed .
- September 15 , 2011 - 5:30 pm
- State Bank of India , Hengrabari , Guwahti.
- four persons threatened the bank staff at gun point.
- Collected 15 lacs and fled.
- nobody injured.
- police investigation.
- no arrest has been made yet .
15 Lakhs Collected from SBI, Hengrabari , Guwahti
Hengrabari , Sep 15 : A gang of four robbers looted a hefty amount of Rs 15 lakhs from the SBI, Hengrabari Branch today. It is reported from local sources that the robbers had come in a Maruti van and entered the branch at around 5.30 p.m. They demanded the cashier to hand over all the cash. When resisted, they threatened the bank staff at gun point . They fled away without any resistance. They were nobody injured . Police investigation is going on over the robbery. However, no arrests have been made so far.
9. Prepare a newspaper report using the information given below . Do not add any new information .
- Road accident .
- December 31st , 2012 -9:30 pm.
- Ganesguri Flyover , Guwahati.
- a speeding motorbike knocks down an old man on the road .
- the man dies , the biker severely injured .
- policemen and ambulance -van arrive , the injured and the dead sent to G.M.C.
10. Prepare a newspaper report using the information given below . Do not add any information .
- Celebration of Teachers Day.
- Sepetember 5th , 2013 - 10.00 am
- Function organised by the students and presided over by the Headmaster .
- Speakers including students spoke on the significance .
- Students felicitated teachers.
- Closing of the function.
11. A flood relief work was done by students of your school . Write a report for your local daily using the information given below :
- date and time of work.
- How the place was reached.
- Number of students taking part.
-Number of people affected .
- Relief materials distributed.
12. Write a report for a newspaper on the basis of the information given below :
(iii) The Guwahati Book Fair commenced.
(iv) Opened by the Hon'ble Governor of Assam.
(v) Publishers from the State and outside participated .
(vi) Nice opening function - large gathering and good sale expected.
Ans : Guwahati Book Fair
Guwahati , December 30 : The annual Guwahati Book Fair was formally declared open by the Hon'ble Chief Minister , Assam last evening at the Judges field . About three hundred book stalls are set up by publishers from the state and outside. A few publishers from Bangladesh and Nepal also set up their stalls. The book sellers expect large gathering and higher sale this year. The opening function last evening was a nice one .
13. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below :
(i) 5 -2- 2016
(iii) Fire in Athgaon area.
(iv) One godown gutted .
(v) Fire - fighters and local people doused the fire.
(vi) Goods worth several lacs burnt to ashes.
14. Write a report for a local daily on the basis of the information given below :
(iii) Embankment of the Brahmaputra breached.
(iv) Flood water from Arunachal hills added to the fury of the flood caused by the breach.
(v) Large areas inundated by the flood water and several villages and paddy fields affected.
(vi) Government relief not enough for the flood-affected people.
(vii) many organization came forward to help the affected people with relief materials.
Ans : Flood Causes Havoc in Majuli
Majuli , August 12th : The whole of Majuli district has been in the grip of a terrible flood for the few days following incessant rains for a week . The flood situation turned critical today following a 30 ft. breach on the embankment of the Brahmaputra river .
👉 HSLC/SEBA Class 10 Make Sentences Solution 1998-2023
Hope you guys find this page useful, please do share with your friends and Classmates to help them score more on their examination, Spread the love❤️God bless you and Thank you for Visiting The Treasure Notes.
For any query or doubts do contact us at [email protected]
0/Kindly give your valuable feedback
Post a comment, contact form.
New Day Class
An Education Website to Offer Free Online Guidance to the Students of Assam on their English Course and Other Educational Topics
Search This Blog
Class 10: sentence correction: seba hslc exam solutions, notice writing: seba class 9 exam questions solved.
1. You are Rohan, the Cultural Secretary of Netaji High School, Guwahati. Write a notice for your school notice board informing the students about a debate competition to be held in your school in not more than 50 words. Include all necessary information.
NETAJI HIGH SCHOOL, GUWAHATI
Inter Class Debate Competition
5 May, 2020
This is for general information to all the students of Netaji High School, Guwahati that an inter class debate competition for the students of classes IX and X will be held at the School's Cultural Hall from 10 AM onwards on 15th May/2020. The topic of the debate will be 'Television in Modern Life: A Curse or Blessing". Those interested to participate in the debate competition should submit their names to the undersigned on or before 13th May/2020.
2. You are David, the editor of the school magazine. Draft a notice for your school notice board in not more than 50 words informing the students to submit articles for the school magazine. Give your notice an appealing heading.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL, BONGAIGAON
Opportunity to Become a Writer!
4 April, 2020
This is for general information to the students of our school that the school magazine "The Guide" for the academic session 2020-2021 will be published in July 2020. Interested students can submit their writing in the form of stories, poems, articles, sketches etc to their respective class teachers by June 30/2020. All write ups should be typed or written in legible handwriting in A4 size papers covering only one side of the page. For more details, contact the undersigned.
3. You are Mr. S. M. Gupta, the principal of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Goalpara. Write a notice for your school bulletin board in not more than 50 words informing the students and teachers about the Independence Day Celebration of your school.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, GOALPARA
Independence Day Celebration
13 August, 2020
This is to inform the students and teachers of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Goalpara that our school is going to celebrate Independence Day with a day long cultural programme from 10 AM onwards on 15th August/2020. All students and teachers must attend the same without fail.
S. M. Gupta
4. You are Anjali, the Head librarian of your school library. Draft a notice in not more than 50 words, informing the members of the library committee about a meeting.
MAHATMA GANDHI SCHOOL LIBRARY
15 September, 2019
This is to notify all the members of the library committee of Mahatma Gandhi School Library that there will be an emergent meeting at the Library Reading Hall at 5 PM on 20th September/2019 to discuss the collection of new books for the next academic session and assignment of responsibilities thereof to the members. All the members must attend the same without fail.
Mahatma Gandhi School Library
5. You are Nandita, the General Secretary of the Students Body, J. M. B. Girls' School, Barpeta. Write a notice for your school notice board informing the students about an excursion/ pleasure trip/ educational tour to Kaziranga National Park. Give all necessary details.
J. M. B. GIRLS' SCHOOL, BARPETA
Excursion Trip/ Educational Tour to Kaziranga National Park
5 January, 2020
All the students of J. M. B. Girls' School are hereby informed that our school is going to Kaziranga National Park for an educational excursion on January 27/2020. The bus will start at 6 AM from the school playground. Interested students should deposit their names with the principal with a fee of Rs. 1000/- on or before January 25/2020.
6. You are Dr. K. Sharma, the principal of Vivekananda HS School, Nalbari. Prepare a notice for your school bulletin board in not more than 50 words telling the interested students about a blood donation camp.
VIVEKANANDA HS SCHOOL, NALBARI
Blood Donation Camp
8 October, 2020
It is hereby informed that the Sunrise Youth Club, an NGO of our locality is going to organize a blood donation camp to collect blood for the poor and needy as per the date, time and venue mentioned below:
Time: 8 AM to 5 PM
Venue: Sunrise Youth Club Premises.
Students interested to donate blood are hereby directed to attend the venue as per the time and date mentioned. Students must carry with them a 'No Objection Certificate' from their parents.
Dr. K. Sharma
7. You are Anita, the Head girl of your school. Draft a notice in not more than 50 words informing the students of your school about a fancy dress competition.
BAPUJI SENIOR SCHOOL, KOLKATA
Fancy Dress Competition
10 January, 2020
It is hereby made known that Bapuji Senior School is going to hold a fancy dress competition for the students of classes XI & XII from 2 PM on 13th January, the last day of the three day long annual sports programme. Interested students should contact the undersigned on or before 13th January/2020.
8. You are Asha, the Head girl of Sainik School, Bongaigaon. Sushmita, a student of class 8 lost her watch while playing in the school playground. Write a notice in not more than 50 words for her asking the finder of the watch to return it.
SAINIK SCHOOL, BONGAIGAON
5 August, 2020
Sushmita, a student of Class 8 has lost her watch while playing in the school playground. The finder of the watch is requested to return it to her or to the school office. A nice cash treat is promised by her.
9. You are John, the Class Captain of Class 10. Ruma, a student of Class X has lost her purse. Write a notice to be put up in the Students' Notice Board for the same.
EDULAND PUBLIC SCHOOL, BARPETA
STUDENTS' NOTICE BOARD
Lost and Found
Ruma, a student of Class X has lost her purse along with some money and important documents. Anyone who finds it is requested to return it to her or the class teacher of Class X at the earliest.
10. You are David, the Sports Secretary of St. Paul Senior Secondary School. Your school is going to host a football match/ tournament. The principal of your school has asked you to draft a notice for the same. Write the notice including all necessary details.
ST. PAUL SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
9 December, 2019
St. Paul Senior Secondary School is going to organize an inter school football match to be held from 10 AM onwards on 15th December/2020 at the school playground. Interested students of classes IX and X are hereby directed to contact the principal latest by 11th December/2020.
11. You are Minakshee, the cultural secretary of Alipur Junior College. Your college is going to organize a music/ singing/ dancing competition. Draft a notice for your school bulletin board asking the interested students to participate in it.
ALIPUR JUNIOR COLLEGE
15 February, 2020
Alipur Junior College is going to organize a music/singing/dancing competition for the students of the college on 20th February, the foundation day of the college. The programme will be held from 5 PM onwards at College Auditorium Hall. Interested students expert in music and dancing are directed to submit their names to the undersigned before 20th February, 2020.
12. You are Minakshee, the cultural secretary of St. Albert School, Dhubri. Your school is going to organize a painting competition on the occasion of Children's Day. Write a notice for the same including all necessary details.
ST. ALBERT SCHOOL, DHUBRI
10 November, 2020
This is for general information that our school is going to organize a painting competition for the students of classes VI to X on the occasion of Children's Day, 14th November from 9 AM to 12 Noon in the respective classrooms. Students are directed to attend the same with their own A4 size sheets and sketch pens. Attractive prizes will be given to the students.
13. You are Mr. R. K. Sarma, the headmaster of Junior Basic School, Itanagar. Write a notice for your school notice board informing the students and the staff about the cultural programme.
JUNIOR BASIC SCHOOL, ITANAGAR
13th August, 2020
This is for general information to all the students and the staff of Junior Basic School, Itanagar that our school is going to organize a cultural programme on the evening of 15th August, the Independence Day of India. The programme will be held from 5 PM to 10 PM in the school campus. All the concerned must attend the same without fail.
Mr. R. K. Sarma
14. You are Kirti, the Discipline Secretary of Little Flower High School. Your school has received an order from the Deputy Commissioner asking the school to impose an immediate ban on use of all plastic and polythene items. Write a notice for your school notice board informing the students about the same.
LITTLE FLOWER SCHOOL
Ban of Plastic|Polybags in School
5 April, 2020
This is for general information of all concerned that the use of all plastic items including plastic bags and water bottles are banned in the school campus with immediate effect from tomorrow. All students are hereby directed to avoid the use of plastic bags and plastic water bottles. Violation of the rule shall lead to disciplinary action from the school authority.
Post a Comment
Popular posts, class 10 english determiners : seba hslc exam questions answers, translation | assamese to english | seba hslc class 10, class 10 : voice change : seba hslc exam questions answers, class 10 english tense forms : seba hslc exam questions answers, class 10 : narration : seba hslc exam solutions.
The definition of report writing is creating an account or statement that describes in detail an event, situation or occurrence, usually as the result of observation or inquiry. The two most common forms of report writing are news report wr...
To write a meeting report, use the agenda as a guide. Talk about past business that was concluded, summarize what each speaker said, and list the goals that were identified as action items.
Depending on what style is used to write the report, a variety of samples can be found online to assist the writing process. The Purdue OWL gives extensive information about writing in MLA or APA style.
Use the information to complete the report he wrote for his newspaper. Do not add any new information. Write your answers in the blank spaces.
Your Queries: Report Writing in EnglishEasy Tips to Write Good Report for Class 9 & 10 SEBA/CBSEHSLC Examhttps://youtu.be/E7-6yKHB7NAHSLC
reportwritingThis video is prepared for the students of class IX and X to give an idea about how to make a report by Mr. Girin Gogoi (Red.
9.Write a report for a newspaper writing the following information.
(iii) Clearly state the course of actions you will take for the arisen issues and the time until you will do so. (iv) Assure the customer for no more future
writing 9 std.pdf. Write two report which is cirlce ... class-9th. English
Writing (translation/amplification, article/ 16. 16 story, notice writing/report writing). C. Grammar (tense, use of passive voice,.
Gujarat Board GSEB Class 9 English Textbook Solutions Writing Skills Report Writing Questions and Answers, Notes Pdf.
If you are looking for Class 10 Report Writing for Upcoming 2023 Assam 10th Board Examination SEBA, HSLC then you are in right place .
Notice Writing Questions for SEBA Class 9 Solved. 1. You are Rohan, the Cultural Secretary of Netaji High School, Guwahati. Write a notice for your school
Download free printable assignments worksheets of English from CBSE NCERT KVS schools, free pdf of CBSE Class 9 English Report Writing Assignment chapter